To those supporting last Wednesday’s march on the Capitol Building

To those supporting last Wednesday’s Riot at the Capitol Building, I don’t think you’re any worse than those who supported the BLM rioters. I also don’t think you’re any better.

Many of us are opposed to BOTH.

The problem is most on the left speak out vehemently against one and not the other.
Guess which one?

To those supporting last Wednesday’s Riot at the Capitol Building, I don’t think you’re any worse than those who supported the BLM rioters. I also don’t think you’re any better.

The problem is most on the left speak out vehemently against one and not the other.
Guess which one?
Same could be said of those on the right.

Guess which one?

And the twain will never again agree. No unity, never.

Guess which one?

Truer words were never spoken. To have any unity at all, three has to be SOMETHING that both sides can agree on. Right now, there isn’t even agreement that unity is a good thing.

I am so relieved. I'm not sure I could live with the thought of your disapproval.

Guess which one?

Truer words were never spoken. To have any unity at all, three has to be SOMETHING that both sides can agree on. Right now, there isn’t even agreement that unity is a good thing.

Isn't this called a Mexican Stand-off? :eek2yum:

Guess which one?

Isn't this called a Mexican Stand-off? :eek2yum:
If I were a liberal, I’d call that racist. If I were a conservative, I’d say “finish the wall”. But I’m neither so I’ll just say “yep”.

Guess which one?
And that applies to the right also.

Trump did not incite violence.
However, it is nice to see that at least a few people have the courage to take a stand against the Democratic Party's assault on our democracy.
The People who are defending the Democrats are the real traitors.

Guess which one?

That point was already made. Do you work for the Dept. Of Redundancy?

Guess which one?

Then you need to open your eyes. The right has condemned the destruction of property and violence against the cops.

Pointing out that far worse was done in the name of getting rid of Trump, including the attack on our governmental institutions, is not supportive of the mostly peaceful protest at the Capital.

Guess which one?

Then you need to open your eyes. The right has condemned the destruction of property and violence against the cops.

Pointing out that far worse was done in the name of getting rid of Trump, including the attack on our governmental institutions, is not supportive of the mostly peaceful protest at the Capital.

Disorganized mobs are good initial sparks, but not a strategy for the longer run.

The founders wouldn't be.

When they come for your guns, are you just going to hand those over because a packed supreme court has determined it legal? Are you going to believe the amount of anger was inappropriate when it comes obvious to all that the election was stolen?

Democrats constantly destroy and occupy buildings and it seems to be working for them. Bernie says it's an honor when he is doing it.

Trump did not incite violence.
However, it is nice to see that at least a few people have the courage to take a stand against the Democratic Party's assault on our democracy.
The People who are defending the Democrats are the real traitors.
What Trump said to the protestors does not qualify as incitement to riot under Supreme Court rulings.

Invasion, not "riot".
And the "many of us" agree with both when each says the other is wrong.

Guess which one?

That point was already made. Do you work for the Dept. Of Redundancy?
Did it get through to you?

Like the left won't grind you fat fuckin normies and Walmart shoppers into dust .....yeah the self appointed hall monitors of everything are going to leave you be lol

When people get together to protest, emotions often run high and they do things they did not plan to do.

Forum List

Back