Trump has accepted some responsibility

When Trump worked that hard for Americans for 4 years then campaigned his ass off winning more votes than anyone ever won only to have Dems cheat their way to victory naturally president Trump is angry.

Well the opposition received more votes and all 50 states have had their certified votes recorded in Congress. So the Trumpybear and his little fascist buddies in the armed insurrection camp have only violence to support their pitiful lies and futile takeover bid.

Stop the Squeal.

#stopthesqueal#

No the opposition cheated, try to keep up.

When Trump worked that hard for Americans for 4 years then campaigned his ass off winning more votes than anyone ever won only to have Dems cheat their way to victory naturally president Trump is angry.

Well the opposition received more votes and all 50 states have had their certified votes recorded in Congress. So the Trumpybear and his little fascist buddies in the armed insurrection camp have only violence to support their pitiful lies and futile takeover bid.

Stop the Squeal.

#stopthesqueal#

You're wrong, but you'll note I didn't say your mother dresses you funny.

Stop the Squeal.

#stopthesqueal#

But since that allegation could not be proven out in any of the courts, it would be best for the country if the Banana Bunch took the dignified approach and not set the citizens at each others throats by reinforcing DT's CT's. That was a recipe for the violence we've seen during the transition and who know what else we might see,

Lol.
Trump makes deals.

If he "accepts responsibility' it's because he knows he'll get something in return, which is how I know the story/OP/Mccarthy are full of shit, because Trump would get nothing in return for such a statement.

I mean, seriously, just look at how USMB liberals are acting in this very end under the assumption he said that...which is why Trump wouldn't even bother actually saying such a thing lol.

You are right. Trump would never take responsibility for anything. McCarthy said that to try to humanize Trump and make him out to be less of the monster that he is.
You’re an unwitting communist who parrots propaganda.
Trump had nothing to do with the left-wing incited riot at the capitol. That was gunned up by antifa/BLM democrats. Charlottesville II.

If you ever want to reconnect to reality, there will be trained people there to help you. I'm not qualified to deal with crazies like you.
Try responding to my post.

Lol.
Trump makes deals.

If he "accepts responsibility' it's because he knows he'll get something in return, which is how I know the story/OP/Mccarthy are full of shit, because Trump would get nothing in return for such a statement.

I mean, seriously, just look at how USMB liberals are acting in this very end under the assumption he said that...which is why Trump wouldn't even bother actually saying such a thing lol.

You are right. Trump would never take responsibility for anything. McCarthy said that to try to humanize Trump and make him out to be less of the monster that he is.
Trump had nothing to do with the left-wing incited riot at the capitol. That was gunned up by antifa/BLM democrats. Charlottesville II.

If you ever want to reconnect to reality, there will be trained people there to help you. I'm not qualified to deal with crazies like you.

Sorry, I don't care to debate your delusions. You're nuts. You believe crazy shit. Talk to your therapist about all that. I'm just here to laugh at you crazies, and see what your next crazy claim will be.

Lol.
Trump makes deals.

Sorry, I don't care to debate your delusions. You're nuts. You believe crazy shit. Talk to your therapist about all that. I'm just here to laugh at you crazies, and see what your next crazy claim will be.
I made a legit post. Rebut it. Prove that it’s crazy.

Lol.
Trump makes deals.

I made a legit post. Rebut it. Prove that it’s crazy.

You stated what you believe. I have no doubt that you believe it. As I said, I don't care to discuss your delusions. That is your therapist's job.

I’m not buying it.

He doesn’t take responsibility for anything.
And he didnt.
This claim comes from "anonymous SOURCES."

Trump is in NO WAY responsible for the ANTIFA RIOT at the capitol

I’m not buying it.

And he didnt.

Seems to fit my perception of him.

Him and McCarthy aren’t on the same page.

Tonight, after a lengthy conversation, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says that Trump is accepting some responsibility for Wednesday’s riot. So for those of you who are trying to totally absolve the man from any responsibility - suck it!

When I see a public confession I will believe it.

However, Trump is psychologically incapable of admitting error or accepting culpability for his actions so I'm not holding my breath. I'll let the jury sort it out.

I’m not buying it.

And he didnt.

What part of his speech caused Antifa to storm the Capitol?

But let me ask you people a question, all of you, including those of you in the Drive-By Media who are suppressing the news. Have you noticed how nobody in the media is playing Trump’s speech. Nobody is replaying Trump’s speech illustrating how he incited this, quote, unquote, attack on Congress. Why is this? I mean, you would think that they would be wall-to-wall with this. Wouldn’t you? If they had audiotape, videotape, whatever they have, of Trump inciting the mob like the New York Times headline said there, they’d have it on a repeating loop, right? You couldn’t miss it. Where is it?

Tonight, after a lengthy conversation, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says that Trump is accepting some responsibility for Wednesday’s riot. So for those of you who are trying to totally absolve the man from any responsibility - suck it!

Trump has been all about responsibility all his life. That's what made him billions and why he fought this sad injustice to America with his every last breath possible.

But the battle in far from over. Sooner or later, the world will know the democrats STOLE a presidential election.
Try a little less stupid. It's never a good look.

I’m not buying it.

And he didnt.

Take me off your reply list please. Dumb leftist.

I’m not buying it.

And he didnt.

Just don't reply, dumbass. Not complicated.

I fully agree. If he was going to get in trouble over it he should have said " fellow patrumpiators,if you see Nazis with badges shoot the motherfuckers and take out the fake reporters too ! "

I’m not buying it.

And he didnt.

What part of his speech caused Antifa to storm the Capitol?

But let me ask you people a question, all of you, including those of you in the Drive-By Media who are suppressing the news. Have you noticed how nobody in the media is playing Trump’s speech. Nobody is replaying Trump’s speech illustrating how he incited this, quote, unquote, attack on Congress. Why is this? I mean, you would think that they would be wall-to-wall with this. Wouldn’t you? If they had audiotape, videotape, whatever they have, of Trump inciting the mob like the New York Times headline said there, they’d have it on a repeating loop, right? You couldn’t miss it. Where is it?

Ask some of the Republican leadership who think he should step down.

McCarthy thinks he's to blame.

Even McConnell is now in favor of the impeachment proceeding.

Like most things, it's complicated. There were multiple contributors to the tragic events at the Capitol. In order, I would say: The Mayor failed to get the adequate amount of security needed. The Capitol Police Chief did not have his people prepared at all. The Democrats turned the election into a farce, enraging Trump supporters. The Media's condescending dismissal of ALL accounts of fraud. And President Trump making speeches with over the top language.

So far the only parties paying a price are the Capitol Police Chief who resigned and President Trump who is facing a second impeachment. The Mayor, The Democrats and their Media will not even be questioned. That is the state of affairs since Democrats control all of the levers.
To put it kindly BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!!!

We've been holding elections and counting electoral votes for 220 years. The fault here lise with Trump, the Republican party, and Trump's enablers within the party.

There is no one else culpable here.

Be an adult and stop acting like a 3 year old with his hand in the cookie jar saying "be he did it too."

Trump has been all about responsibility all his life. That's what made him billions and why he fought this sad injustice to America with his every last breath possible.

But the battle in far from over. Sooner or later, the world will know the democrats STOLE a presidential election.
Try a little less stupid. It's never a good look.

You obviously speak from a lot of experience.

I’m not buying it.

And he didnt.

Just don't reply, dumbass. Not complicated.
I don't and I still get inundated. Leftist logic. LOL.

Didn't hear Trump say it though, huh? Classic he said she said bullshit from leftist scum.

Forum List

Back