Trump had better not pick Haley as his Veep.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I am concerned about this. Haley is an establishment MIC war hawk. She is trash. She is for death and destruction. She is literally part of the MIC. I really hope Trump does not name her as VP….but I am hearing there is a good chance of this.

Ehhhh…..

VIVEK is the VP pick that would be best for the country, Haley wants more war. She is the perfect Extreme Biden Cult Fuck.

I am concerned about this. Haley is an establishment MIC war hawk. She is trash. She is for death and destruction. She is literally part of the MIC. I really hope Trump does not name her as VP….but I am hearing there is a good chance of this.

Ehhhh…..

VIVEK is the VP pick that would be best for the country, Haley wants more war. She is the perfect Extreme Biden Cult Fuck.
Trump chooses some weird ppl sometimes but don't we all...

Ehhhh…..

I like what Vivek has to say. He is very good at dissecting and explaining what scum dimocraps are. But I don't see him picking anybody that is running against him right now.

Nikki is a douche.

He will pick the one who will bring him votes from a certain demographic, as he did with Mike Pence and the evangelicals.

The media really doesn't like Haley but in their small hate filled minds lefties think Haley is the candidate most likely to split the republican party so they pretend to support her. It must have been a shock when she came in 3rd. The Swami dropped out and promises to support Trump and fat Chris is no longer a factor. Where his Harris keeping herself these days?

I am waiting for Noem to suggest putting Trump on Mt Rushmore, that would cement her spot as the VP.

Ehhhh…..

He‘ll name Pence again.

He‘ll name Pence again.

not in a 1000 years, Pence would not ignore the Constitution for him. I suspect Trump was hoping his mob would kill Pence for him.

Trump has the evangelical vote locked up. He will pick a young, attractive woman for his VP.

Ehhhh…..

Hmmmm. A peacenic, peace at any costs longterm or short term voter? Interesting.

The media really doesn't like Haley but in their small hate filled minds lefties think Haley is the candidate most likely to split the republican party so they pretend to support her. It must have been a shock when she came in 3rd. The Swami dropped out and promises to support Trump and fat Chris is no longer a factor. Where his Harris keeping herself these days?
Who cares where they stash that cackling ****.

Ehhhh…..

If he does pick that crazy warmongering bitch, we’ll know he’s a dumb lying MFer.

Sorry to hear that. Must suck to have a child that has already been brainwashed.
He is the reason why I am no longer a democrat. Early on he figured out how demonic democrats were. Then I started paying attention to the lying, manipulation, hatred of democrats and every spawn of hell they stand for.

Forum List

Back