Trump had better not pick Haley as his Veep.

No way he'll pick Haley as VP, he's already labeled her as being disloyal and a rino. I don't think he'll pick Vivek either, but do think he use Vivek strengths in attacking Haley and DeSantis.
It seems most VP picks end up being someone no one is talking about.

I am concerned about this. Haley is an establishment MIC war hawk. She is trash. She is for death and destruction. She is literally part of the MIC. I really hope Trump does not name her as VP….but I am hearing there is a good chance of this.

Ehhhh…..

VIVEK is the VP pick that would be best for the country, Haley wants more war. She is the perfect Extreme Biden Cult Fuck.

I'll take her if it helps him win and brings some of the "prefer not Trumpers" over to our side.

We won't get the NeverTrumpers not matter what.

By children I mean high school age up to 22 or so. They are heavily opinionated and heavily Democrat. Most grow out of it. 50 year old's still thinking like they did when they were 20 aside.
Most USED to grow out of it. Winston Churchill is quoted as once saying (paraphrased) "If you are not liberal when you are young, you have no heart. If you are not conservative when you are middle aged you have no head." But that was back when public schools educated instead of indoctrinated.

As for Nikki I do see her as a professional politician and establishment Republican which in my vernacular is not a compliment. But I don't see her as a warmonger as many of the rest of you seem to see her. She and Ramaswamy are far more supportive of Trump policies than any of the other candidates are/were. She does have some private sector business experience but most of her career has been in government. She does hold a few SJW views that most Patriots do not but for the most part she is pretty solid on most issues.

She certainly has had some policy differences with President Trump and has not always been complimentary of him. But even though he verbally shoots back at people, he has never been vindictive against such people unless it negatively affects their jobs. (Think Comey.)

In my gut, do I think she is right to be his VP? Not really. But I wouldn't be horrified either. I thought Pence was a brilliant pick and like the man and still like him. I would be happy if Trump picked him again.

They're actually polar opposite in many regards, particularly on social issues.

There are a few social issues they use to drive a wedge between people in the country, but they govern basically the same and are twins when it comes to fiscal matters when they are actually in power.

which is 100% accurate. the differences between the two parties is purely cosmetic
Wrong. Those in both parties may be career politicians looking to their own self-interests before anything else. But. . .

The Democrat Party represents the people who think Biden is doing a good job, who don't CARE whether government spending is wasted or policy has negative consequences or if we are overrun by millions upon millions of illegal migrants, who don't care if we are entangled in endless wars, who operate under the delusion that taxing the rich more helps the poor, who think authoritarian government that weaponizes against political opposition is just fine, and are clueless about the intent for America to be a totalitarian Marxist country.

The Republican Party represents those of us who want a strong, free, secure, prosperous America that provides maximum liberty, choices, options, opportunity for all. We reject policy that has more unintended negative consequences than what it does good and we think effectiveness and excellence that is good for America and ALL Americans should be the goal of government.

The respective parties throw very different kinds of bones to the people who keep them in power.

Forum List

Back