TRUMP gets A+ for his handling of the China Virus, aka COVID 19

I do agree that if TRUMP had imposed a lock-down, with no schools open, no sports, no restaurants, no churches, no large gatherings, etc., then their would have been fewer Covid 19 cases.

BUT, think about the consequences;

Small Businesses wiped out, MASSIVE Unemployment, Government revenues from working Americans vanish, mental anguish, suicides, millions unable to afford meals, burglaries increase, more gangs form, bye-bye middle class. a depression inevitable, etc.

TRUMP had to make a decision that was a LOSE/LOSE proposition and he had the guts and leadership to make that decision.
Much like a Commanding Officer in wartime having to send his troops into battle knowing there would be casualties.

TRUMP A+

False choice though the roof.

Trump only gets A+ from cluess Trumpster idiots that are oblivious to his consistent inability to deal with this pandemic on any level.

He lied. He mocked. He spread.

He is a disgrace.

No, he didn't. He shut down travel while libs were telling people to go mingle and screaming racist. The liberals hate this country and the people to the core. Perverts, pedophiles, abortion lovers, open borders, free everything, tax everything, glowarmers, nihilism. This is the current lib party that you support.

He lied. He mocked. He spread.

He is a disgrace.

No, he didn't. He shut down travel while libs were telling people to go mingle and screaming racist. The liberals hate this country and the people to the core. Perverts, pedophiles, abortion lovers, open borders, free everything, tax everything, glowarmers, nihilism. This is the current lib party that you support.
He ADMITTED ON TAPE to Bob Woodward that he PURPOSELY downplayed the severity of the virus.

I realize that information is kept from you in your world. There is nothing I can do about that.

Well he didn't want to panic the little people. You can't transfer wealth to the top .1% efficiently if all us peons are in a panic!

are you saying humans are considered property????
Were slaves considered property?
only to the most vile among us,,,
Like the Supreme Court?
SCOTUS is a court,, its the people in that court that claimed it,,, and not all of them,,,

but all that ended 150 yrs ago,,, got anything current???

Lets see how the newly aligned court rules on a few cases and I'll let you know.

Like the Supreme Court?
SCOTUS is a court,, its the people in that court that claimed it,,, and not all of them,,,

Lets see how the newly aligned court rules on a few cases and I'll let you know.
so you got nothing,,, got it,,

I do agree that if TRUMP had imposed a lock-down, with no schools open, no sports, no restaurants, no churches, no large gatherings, etc., then their would have been fewer Covid 19 cases.

Small Businesses wiped out, MASSIVE Unemployment, Government revenues from working Americans vanish, mental anguish, suicides, millions unable to afford meals, burglaries increase, more gangs form, bye-bye middle class. a depression inevitable, etc.

TRUMP had to make a decision that was a LOSE/LOSE proposition and he had the guts and leadership to make that decision.
Much like a Commanding Officer in wartime having to send his troops into battle knowing there would be casualties.

TRUMP A+
lol.
Does the president of the united states have the constitutional authority to do that? If so, for how long?

Of course, in most of the states, that is what was done....through the governors of he state. How long should the lock-downs have been in place? Would the "cure" have been worse that the disease? A few more weeks of lockdown and we could of put the country into another great depression.

Like the Supreme Court?

The Supreme Court has been guilty of supporting vile positions before.

TRUMP A+
lol.
Does the president of the united states have the constitutional authority to do that? If so, for how long?

Of course, in most of the states, that is what was done....through the governors of he state. How long should the lock-downs have been in place? Would the "cure" have been worse that the disease? A few more weeks of lockdown and we could of put the country into another great depression.
blablabla. take home message. Trump gets an A+. LOL

Like the Supreme Court?

sure they have,, just look at roe v wade for starters,,,

TRUMP A+
lol.

blablabla. take home message. Trump gets an A+. LOL
Let's play dodgeball!

Like the Supreme Court?

Currently, theyre guilty of supporting abortion.

No, he didn't.
He ADMITTED ON TAPE to Bob Woodward that he PURPOSELY downplayed the severity of the virus.

I realize that information is kept from you in your world. There is nothing I can do about that.

"downplayed" isn't the same as "lied"

To Bob: This thing is highly contagious and a killer if you are vulnerable, 5 times more deadly than a bad flu (all of which we now know to be more or less factual)

To Wall Street execs: this thing is serious! Brace your money for impact.

To American public: Meh, this thing is no worse than flu, it's just a few people, will be magically gone soon.

That is the very definition of LYING to the public.

Last edited:
Like the Supreme Court?

sure they have,, just look at roe v wade for starters,,,

State Governments had no right to force a women to be baby factories for children they don't want.

Forum List

Back