TRUMP gets A+ for his handling of the China Virus, aka COVID 19

It's seems to me that everyone, including the so called "experts" went over a steep learning curve at the beginning of the year when Covid arrived. Does anyone really think Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden would have done a significantly better job than Trump in late January, February and March? Many people that hate Trump of course are going to say YES, but that is only speculation. It is easy to be captain hindsight; not so easy to make the right decisions at the right time in real time.

The problem with mitigation with social distancing and wearing masks is that it only slows down the spread of the virus. There will be lots of dry wood left to burn whenever the mitigation is rolled back.
Based on what I heard since January, Biden would have never put a ban on travel from China and Biden would have screamed to the people "the sky is falling the sky is falling"
Apparently, that is called leadership.

Human lives are more important than money.
Tell that to BLM? protesters- then get back to us.
Off topic
BLM was out in mass numbers of "super-spreaders" and you didn't say a cocksucking word about it.
Trump supporters were out in mass numbers at Trump rallies and you didn't say a cocksucking word about it.
No. We didnt say a cocksucking word about the Trump supporters being out in masses.
But you did.

Thats the point.

that doesnt answer my question,,,
Then stop spreading misinformation.
To answer your question, I don't think economic reasons justify an abortion, but it's not my decision to make.
Or yours.
of course its my decision,,,

just like youre doing i am trying to protect human life,,, I'm just not a hypocrite about it,,,

and as per many sources the lockdown can and has caused more death and suffering than the virus has,,,

He lied. He mocked. He spread.

He is a disgrace.
look in the mirror and where the 3 fingers on your pointing hand are pointing- then, with all the wisdom you can muster, tell everyone precisely how you (or Hillary for that matter) would have done better- or even differently
lets face it,, the TDSers would have complained no matter what he did,,,

if he locked down he would be a fascist,,
BIDEN proposal was a lockdown and to reopen the country WHEN the virus was defeated. His view is diametrically opposed to TRUMP and would require government enforcement.
the virus will never be defeated,,,
Never say never.
I would never do that,,,
Ah snap... got me there

Just saying... don't think the virus can't be defeated. If God wanted man to fly, he would have gave them wings, yet men fly.

I do agree that if TRUMP had imposed a lock-down, with no schools open, no sports, no restaurants, no churches, no large gatherings, etc., then their would have been fewer Covid 19 cases.

BUT, think about the consequences;

Small Businesses wiped out, MASSIVE Unemployment, Government revenues from working Americans vanish, mental anguish, suicides, millions unable to afford meals, burglaries increase, more gangs form, bye-bye middle class. a depression inevitable, etc.

TRUMP had to make a decision that was a LOSE/LOSE proposition and he had the guts and leadership to make that decision.
Much like a Commanding Officer in wartime having to send his troops into battle knowing there would be casualties.

TRUMP A+

China managed to get themselves out of it ....

Trump is just showing that he is more incompetent than communism....

Trump lied and showed lack of any real leadership but don't worry he takes no responsibility for the response to the virus.

He is a disgrace.
look in the mirror and where the 3 fingers on your pointing hand are pointing- then, with all the wisdom you can muster, tell everyone precisely how you (or Hillary for that matter) would have done better- or even differently

BIDEN proposal was a lockdown and to reopen the country WHEN the virus was defeated. His view is diametrically opposed to TRUMP and would require government enforcement.
Never say never.
I would never do that,,,
Ah snap... got me there

Just saying... don't think the virus can't be defeated. If God wanted man to fly, he would have gave them wings, yet men fly.
man doesnt fly,,, they get inside of machines that fly,,,

they can fall gracefully if they have the right equipment,,,

He is a disgrace.

I agree. They are all good at saying Trump is to blame and did nothing yet they can't come up with anyone who would have done anything better. No one, not Barry, Biden or Hitlery could have done better.

Pandemics kill and don't give shit one who is in the WH, who says what or who does what. Pandemics kill.

Human lives are more important than money.
Tell that to BLM? protesters- then get back to us.
Off topic
BLM was out in mass numbers of "super-spreaders" and you didn't say a cocksucking word about it.
Trump supporters were out in mass numbers at Trump rallies and you didn't say a cocksucking word about it.
Right, because I think it's bullshit. Viruses spread regardless. Wash your fucking hands.

I'm not the one being a fucking hypocrite here.

He is a disgrace.

Never say never.
I would never do that,,,
Ah snap... got me there

What doesn't machines help man do?

He is a disgrace.

Never say never.
I would never do that,,,
Ah snap... got me there

they dont help us fly just like a car doesnt help us run 100mph

I do agree that if TRUMP had imposed a lock-down, with no schools open, no sports, no restaurants, no churches, no large gatherings, etc., then their would have been fewer Covid 19 cases.

Small Businesses wiped out, MASSIVE Unemployment, Government revenues from working Americans vanish, mental anguish, suicides, millions unable to afford meals, burglaries increase, more gangs form, bye-bye middle class. a depression inevitable, etc.

TRUMP had to make a decision that was a LOSE/LOSE proposition and he had the guts and leadership to make that decision.
Much like a Commanding Officer in wartime having to send his troops into battle knowing there would be casualties.

TRUMP A+

Trump lied and showed lack of any real leadership but don't worry he takes no responsibility for the response to the virus.

You believe China?? A China who has lied their asses off since this whole thing began.

You have no idea how many died in China and how many are continuing to die in China cause the Chinese sure wouldn't tell you the truth.

Trump showed real leadership. Hell he had the mask companies ready to go, ventilators read to go and a hospital ship parked in New York harbor. Not bad for someone you accuse of lack of leadership.

The Dems on the other hand called it a hoax. Pelousy told one and all the virus was nothing and not to worry. Don't see any outrage from your stupid ass about that.

TRUMP A+

Yeah. I guess if we were a communist country where freedom was irrelevant and government can force us to do what they demand we do regardless of our personal liberties, we would be in better shape with COVID and make our communist government look really good across the globe....
Yeah, we could be like that.
Is that what you want?

TRUMP A+
Tell that to the 200k dead families. Tell them that money comes first.

He is a disgrace.

Never say never.
I would never do that,,,
Ah snap... got me there

they dont help us fly just like a car doesnt help us run 100mph
Ok... geeze... what about a guy in an Ironman type suit. He is running 100mph and flying? Does that count or do we have to go genetically...

all it takes is for a person with the right perception, to be at the right place, at the right time. Could be tomorrow... maybe not, but eventually you will hit. Gotta have faith.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back