'Hunter Becomes Hunted' -- DOJ Indicts 8 Chinese Operatives

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
DOJ indicts alleged operatives in Chinese intimidation scheme inside U.S.
HUNTERS BECOME HUNTED

"FBI Director Christopher Wray and Assistant Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers announced an indictment of eight Chinese operatives accused of taking part in a widespread campaign to intimidate and coerce dissidents around the world that have reached U.S. soil.

During a Wednesday news conference, Demers stated that the alleged acts were part of China's Operation Fox Hunt, which the Chinese government claims is an international anti-corruption campaign, but the U.S. believes to be a plot to target political opponents and critics.

“With today’s charges, we have turned the PRC’s Operation Fox Hunt on its head. The hunters became the hunted, the pursuers, the pursued," Demers said.

Demers said that while Operation Fox Hunt may target legitimate criminal suspects in some cases, in others it is used simply to hunt down and intimidate political rivals and critics."

Why is the DOJ targeting legitimate criminal suspects in SOME cases and not ALL?
-- Gee, the Bidens immediately come to mind....

"All eight defendants were indicted on a charge of conspiracy to act as an agent of the PRC, with six facing an additional charge of conspiracy to commit interstate and international stalking. Each charge carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison."

These Chinese scumbags were threatening people's daughters / families, threatening to put them in prison, etc....

But JOE says the Chinese are 'Good People', that they are 'NOT our competitors' or 'threats'.....even after creating COVID-19, unleashing it on the world, and telling the US it will withhold medications from the US our citizens need...

It's funny how $1.5 BILLION can change one's perceptions / opinions....

IDK easy, the way I read it, it's saying the Chinese were running Operation Fox Hunt for political intimidation purposes. I think the DOJ is just going after the Chinese agents running it. Not sure if that can be tied into the Biden family at this point. Hopefully, that comes next.

HUNTERS BECOME HUNTED

"FBI Director Christopher Wray and Assistant Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers announced an indictment of eight Chinese operatives accused of taking part in a widespread campaign to intimidate and coerce dissidents around the world that have reached U.S. soil.

During a Wednesday news conference, Demers stated that the alleged acts were part of China's Operation Fox Hunt, which the Chinese government claims is an international anti-corruption campaign, but the U.S. believes to be a plot to target political opponents and critics.

“With today’s charges, we have turned the PRC’s Operation Fox Hunt on its head. The hunters became the hunted, the pursuers, the pursued," Demers said.

Demers said that while Operation Fox Hunt may target legitimate criminal suspects in some cases, in others it is used simply to hunt down and intimidate political rivals and critics."

Why is the DOJ targeting legitimate criminal suspects in SOME cases and not ALL?

"All eight defendants were indicted on a charge of conspiracy to act as an agent of the PRC, with six facing an additional charge of conspiracy to commit interstate and international stalking. Each charge carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison."

These Chinese scumbags were threatening people's daughters / families, threatening to put them in prison, etc....

But JOE says the Chinese are 'Good People', that they are 'NOT our competitors' or 'threats'.....even after creating COVID-19, unleashing it on the world, and telling the US it will withhold medications from the US our citizens need...

Good work.

Try multiplying that by 5,000 if they have the right government and agents to recruit within the U.S.

Over a decade ago our former head of CSIS told Canadians, in a very rare moment of open speak, which our intel agency rarely does; that there were 1000 Chinese spies in Canada.

An astouding amount. They see us as an open gateway to America. Whatever they had here then is much higher now. Probably 2-5% of how many they have operating in America.

It's the single most important issue for Trump. His precessors will not be up to this job, I've not seen ONE instance in all of their lengthy careers that would lead me to think otherwise, unless someone wants to educate me otherwise.

And who knows what evidence China has destroyed since they were told to exit Houston consulate.
One can easily conclude there are connections between the Democrats and China.
Stay tuned, more to come.

And who knows what evidence China has destroyed since they were told to exit Houston consulate.

There is nothing more to come, other than the increase in Cancel Culture and Re-education camps.

The Chinese Communists were far smarter than their Russian counterparts a generation earlier. They focused on the economy and greed. Knowing they could buy and influence with the promise of access to this great big market of 1.4B. Jokes on you Jack.

Last edited:
HUNTERS BECOME HUNTED

When did Navin Johnson become the FBI Director?

Folks if you want anything even remotely approaching what we refer to as justice, November 4th is the only possible avenue, all else is chimera.....BTW, one other thing for you and your families to face up to, do you actually think when Biden is declared your "ahh" president, that is all goes back to normal, kids, school, malls, and wealthy America hating black athletes??? Oh how more fucking wrong you could not possibly be. The democratic fascists have gone and revealed exactly who, and what they are, their best friends on earth are communist Chinese facebook censors, they have tasted the fruit of absolute totalitarian power and they HATE you! The current is not even the new normal, the new normal is getting rid of every last one of you, bank it! :wink:

There is nothing more to come, other than the increase in Cancel Culture and Re-education camps.

The Chinese Communists were far smarter than their Russian counterparts a generation earlier. They focused on the economy and greed. Knowing they could buy and influence with the promise of access to this great big market of 1.4B. Jokes on your Jack.

Unleashing a bioweapon also helped speed things along!

Chinese have money

Low IQ Joe is a WHORE

What happens?

America gets sold out, and the Biden family gets rich in the process.

The Chinese Communists were far smarter than their Russian counterparts a generation earlier. They focused on the economy and greed. Knowing they could buy and influence with the promise of access to this great big market of 1.4B. Jokes on your Jack.
I personally hope and pray that the doom and gloom scenario doesnt prevail.

Unleashing a bioweapon also helped speed things along!
No doubt about that.
I think about China's plan(s), and what they might try over the next several years.
No doubt, Trump has disrupted their strategy Im sure.
The corruption needed to be exposed and stopped, no matter the outcome.
China was never going to play nice regardless.

Chinese have money

Low IQ Joe is a WHORE

What happens?

Chinese have money

Low IQ Joe is a WHORE

What happens?

Joe won't even be president longer than 6 months. He will step aside. He's already openly saying he is Harrises running mate.

I called her choice as V.P very early, after their second Primary I believe I then thought it was a bad choice after understanding her record, though I was right initially. Joe chose her as his running mate trying to reach out to the black vote, to re-claim the "Obama coalition".

Trump should have focused on her record as AG, but, he cornered himself with his "tough on crime mantra". Will it work? We will see. I think it was the wrong play, or at least one in which he should have balance his message to appeal to independents and Bernie Bros.

All I know is there is success for China or success for America. The idea that there will be both when dealing with a dictatorship, communist system is a pipe dream, we should all realize that now. A Communist Party has no interest in sharing the pie, it's always a bait and switch. They must laugh at how easy it's been.

Is FBI going to triple their employees and chase down every Chinese spy in America? There is about 100M more they could send to America, a war of attrition that America, nor the West, will win.

I imagine the order would be H.K (clearly), further expansion in the South China Sea, Taiwan and control of trading waters that will stifle those in the region. China will just say they are "protecting the area for peaceful travel".

This expansion and threat has been happening for 30 years and STILL we have the most loyal fools caring about their own pockets instead of the direct danger to the world. None of them people will convince me they would stand up to Hitler. How could they say this as they watch China throw citizens into concentration camps while they try and kiss the feet of the local communist leader?

In my eyes, it is not a matter of if but when. Trump was and is at least a major doorstop. If he loses it's Paris Accord, no-tariffs on China, Open Borders America again. Some act as if this is "a return to the good old America".

Just, wow.

Wouldn't it be sweet if some of the Chinese monkey business involves the smear campaign ala Hunter's laptop? Boy, if that happens, Trump is really gonna be pissed!

Wouldn't it be sweet if some of the Chinese monkey business involves the smear campaign ala Hunter's laptop? Boy, if that happens, Trump is really gonna be pissed!

You mean the facts of the Biden Klan corruption?

It would be nice if one of those arrested had a receipt for the purchase of Joe Biden, but I'm pretty sure Xi holds on to that personally.

Honestly, this doesn't seem to be related to Xi's man in Washington.

You mean the facts of the Biden Klan corruption?

It would be nice if one of those arrested had a receipt for the purchase of Joe Biden, but I'm pretty sure Xi holds on to that personally.

Honestly, this doesn't seem to be related to Xi's man in Washington.
No, their investigations are stuff well past. But it could connect as they line up their evidence. I know that's expecting too much. Just a nice what if.

Forum List

Back