TRUMP gets A+ for his handling of the China Virus, aka COVID 19

I do agree that if TRUMP had imposed a lock-down, with no schools open, no sports, no restaurants, no churches, no large gatherings, etc., then their would have been fewer Covid 19 cases.

BUT, think about the consequences;

Small Businesses wiped out, MASSIVE Unemployment, Government revenues from working Americans vanish, mental anguish, suicides, millions unable to afford meals, burglaries increase, more gangs form, bye-bye middle class. a depression inevitable, etc.

TRUMP had to make a decision that was a LOSE/LOSE proposition and he had the guts and leadership to make that decision.
Much like a Commanding Officer in wartime having to send his troops into battle knowing there would be casualties.

TRUMP A+
Tell that to the 200k dead families. Tell them that money comes first.
Who are they?

I will send it to them in a Christmas Card, even though I am Norse Pagan, not Christian.

I do agree that if TRUMP had imposed a lock-down, with no schools open, no sports, no restaurants, no churches, no large gatherings, etc., then their would have been fewer Covid 19 cases.

Small Businesses wiped out, MASSIVE Unemployment, Government revenues from working Americans vanish, mental anguish, suicides, millions unable to afford meals, burglaries increase, more gangs form, bye-bye middle class. a depression inevitable, etc.

TRUMP had to make a decision that was a LOSE/LOSE proposition and he had the guts and leadership to make that decision.
Much like a Commanding Officer in wartime having to send his troops into battle knowing there would be casualties.

TRUMP A+
lol.

He lied. He mocked. He spread.

He is a disgrace.
look in the mirror and where the 3 fingers on your pointing hand are pointing- then, with all the wisdom you can muster, tell everyone precisely how you (or Hillary for that matter) would have done better- or even differently
lets face it,, the TDSers would have complained no matter what he did,,,

if he locked down he would be a fascist,,
BIDEN proposal was a lockdown and to reopen the country WHEN the virus was defeated. His view is diametrically opposed to TRUMP and would require government enforcement.
the virus will never be defeated,,,
Never say never.
I would never do that,,,
Ah snap... got me there

Just saying... don't think the virus can't be defeated. If God wanted man to fly, he would have gave them wings, yet men fly.
man doesnt fly,,, they get inside of machines that fly,,,

they can fall gracefully if they have the right equipment,,,
What doesn't machines help man do?
they dont help us fly just like a car doesnt help us run 100mph
Ok... geeze...

all it takes is for a person with the right perception, to be at the right place, at the right time. Could be tomorrow... maybe not, but eventually you will hit. Gotta have faith.
all the faith in the world cant make me fly,,,

He is a disgrace.
look in the mirror and where the 3 fingers on your pointing hand are pointing- then, with all the wisdom you can muster, tell everyone precisely how you (or Hillary for that matter) would have done better- or even differently

BIDEN proposal was a lockdown and to reopen the country WHEN the virus was defeated. His view is diametrically opposed to TRUMP and would require government enforcement.
Never say never.
I would never do that,,,
Ah snap... got me there

Just saying... don't think the virus can't be defeated. If God wanted man to fly, he would have gave them wings, yet men fly.

IF god wanted women to have a safe way to terminate an unwanted pregnancy she'd have .....

The Democrats have no plan except to mask up. They sat silent over the summer when protesters took to the streets - no social distancing and maybe 50-60 percent wearing masks. They did not even call out the looters for not wearing masks when they were burning and tearing down livelihoods (businesses) that had already been hit by a pandemic. To Democrats, these were largely "peaceful protests" and any and all violence was 100 percent attributable to right wing extremists.

He is a disgrace.

Never say never.
I would never do that,,,
Ah snap... got me there

Ok... geeze...

all it takes is for a person with the right perception, to be at the right place, at the right time. Could be tomorrow... maybe not, but eventually you will hit. Gotta have faith.
I bet I could find a ton of people that think faith can make you fly, float

He is a disgrace.

Never say never.
I would never do that,,,
Ah snap... got me there

IF god wanted women to have a safe way to terminate an unwanted pregnancy she'd have .....
"If God Wanted" :abgg2q.jpg:

He is a disgrace.

Never say never.
I would never do that,,,
Ah snap... got me there

Ok... geeze...

I bet I could find a ton of people that think faith can make you fly, float
thinking it and it actually happening are two different things,,,

TRUMP A+
Tell that to the 200k dead families. Tell them that money comes first.
Who are they?

I will send it to them in a Christmas Card, even though I am Norse Pagan, not Christian.
Not a funny guy. STFU!!! We talking human beings that died not flies.

Forum List

Back