Trump forcing volunteers to sign non disclosure statement first before they volunteer.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
I have never in my many years witnessed a candidate running for any office--ask his volunteers to sign a non disclosure statement. Most candidates are happier than hell to get volunteers--and would never make them sign something like this. Any volunteer would run off--LOL.

"Sign up to volunteer for Donald Trump’s campaign, and you might be giving up more than you bargained for.

Earlier this week, reporters began poring over the 2,271-word nondisclosure agreement that Trump’s campaign requires its volunteers sign. The forms are extraordinarily broad, virtually prohibiting any volunteers from criticizing Trump or his family for the rest of their lifetimes, according to Rachel Sklar, a lawyer and CNN contributor.

On Twitter, Sklar noted that the forms also bar volunteers from criticizing Trump’s brands, disclosing anything personal about Trump (including his taxes), or from even employing people who work for Hillary Clinton’s campaign. (That last one’s illegal, Sklar says.)"
Donald Trump volunteers are signing a lifelong contract never to criticize him

If you're ready to volunteer for Trump this is what you will need to sign, but you probably should drop it by your attorney's office first to get an opinion before you sign it. As we know the Donald lives in a courtroom and his entire life is sue or be sued, and I would sure hate to see you volunteers get sued over his upcoming loss.
Trump Red Dialer | Login :: Smart Communicator

As we know if Donald Trump is O.K. with keeping a widow woman in court for 7 years, I doubt he would have much problem doing the same to his loyal supporters.
Donald Trump's eminent domain love nearly cost a widow her house | David Boaz

stupid-people.jpg

Last edited:
Well we all know how much Trump loves to sue the little people

It wouldn't surprise me. Trump is a Narcissist and he's going to be looking for someone to blame over his loss. And it wouldn't surprise me in the least that he would go after volunteers. Signing a non-disclosure statement will put you in court faster than anything.

But I imagine there's a lot of people that have signed it already--LOL

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Transparency isn't among Trump's strong suits. He doesn't even make attempts at it.

Really, I have volunteered a lot and still do. Never would I sign this sheet of paper to volunteer for a candidate running for elected office. It's unheard of--so there has got to be something in this non-disclosure for Trump. That's what it's about.

Iunds lije a smart move to me to prevent leaks and stop potential Hillary spies.

Smart move to weed out any D plants from his campaign. That old saying comes to mind. An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure.

Transparency isn't among Trump's strong suits. He doesn't even make attempts at it.

Really, I have volunteered a lot and still do. Never would I sign this sheet of paper to volunteer for a candidate running for elected office. It's unheard of--so there has got to be something in this non-disclosure for Trump. That's what it's about.

Seems simple enough. You waltzed in and pretended to be a Carly supporter and a Republican. You lied your ass off for months.

People like you are a dime a dozen in the political world these days. The form is a great way to keep fakers like you out of the Trump campaign.

Libs haven't got a leg to stand on to critcize after Mr. 'Most Non-Transparent Administration Evuh' (70% Non-FOIA Request Compliant) / 'Lie of The Year' & Ms. 'Perjury' / '1× FALSE, 1 × PANTS ON FIRE, & 4 × PINOCCHIOS'!

Seems simple enough. You waltzed in and pretended to be a Carly supporter and a Republican. You lied your ass off for months.

People like you are a dime a dozen in the political world these days. The form is a great way to keep fakers like you out of the Trump campaign.

Blue:
??? Do you have any sound basis for making that accusation about the other member's motivations for having volunteered on political campaigns? If so, do share....

I posted this in the other thread:

Want to sign up for Trump's online volunteer program?
If you do, you have to sign this NDA first.

After that, you're good to go. Except you have now waived your right to ever say anything bad about Donald Trump, his company, his products, offshoots of his company, nor any of his family -- even his extended family -- for the rest of your life.

"To sign up on Trump's website, potential volunteers must agree to a 2,271-word non-disclosure agreement in which they also promise they won't compete against or say anything bad about Trump, his company, his family members or products – now and forever.

The agreement is a required part of the sign-up process for Trump Red Dialer, an online call system that connects volunteers for the Republican presidential candidate with potential voters.

Earlier this year, volunteers for Trump in New York had to sign non-disclosure agreements in person before making phone calls at Trump Tower. But the website requirement is the first indication that online volunteers must also sign the form, even if they'll never meet a Trump family member, attend a Trump rally, meet a campaign staffer in person or step inside a Trump campaign office."

Want to dial for Donald Trump? First, sign this legal form

Wanna volunteer your time to Dial for Don from home? Well, get on that horn, Trumpsters. Just know you must never again speak ill of Dear Leader or anything / anyone Trump.

Under penalty of litigation

Till the day you die.

If you online volunteer for Trump, and they match you up with names that you can call from your home to inspire people to vote for Trump --

Don't you dare say anything bad against any Trump Person* or any Trump entity** - for the rest of your natural life.

That's the contract. This is Trump's America.

“Trump Person” is a whole lot of people! It includes Donald Trump, “any member of Mr. Trump’s family, including, but not limited to, Mr. Trump’s spouse, each of Mr. Trump’s children and grandchildren and their respective spouses, including but not limited to Donald J. Trump Jr., Eric F. Trump and Ivanka M. Trump, Tiffany Trump, and Barron Trump, and their respective spouses, children and grandchildren, if any, and Mr. Trump’s siblings and their respective spouses and children, if any” and “each Trump Company (including but not limited to the Company) and each Family Member Company.”

** Anything at all remotely related to anything Trump, any spin-off, or that of its relatives, or it's properties or products.

:rofl:

trumpsters are the stupidest people on the planet.

uneducated bigoted rightwingnut loons are a dime a dozen in the political world right now. you'll defend anything dumb donald does.

:cuckoo:

This too:

According to this contract, If, I as a business person, with employees, want to volunteer to make phone calls for Trump, I am required to prevent any of my employees from working for, assisting or volunteering - for any other presidential candidate.

"No Competitive Services. Until the Non-Compete Cutoff Date [Note: this is defined elsewhere in the Agreement as “the date the current U.S presidential election cycle is over or, if earlier, the date Mr. Trump announces that he will not run** or will no longer run for the Presidency of the United States of America in the current U.S. presidential election cycle“] you promise and agree not to assist or counsel, directly or indirectly, for compensation or as a volunteer, any person that is a candidate or exploring candidacy for President of the United States other than Mr. Trump and to prevent your employees from doing so."

This too:

According to this contract, If, I as a business person, with employees, want to volunteer to make phone calls for Trump, I am required to prevent any of my employees from working for, assisting or volunteering - for any other presidential candidate.

"No Competitive Services. Until the Non-Compete Cutoff Date [Note: this is defined elsewhere in the Agreement as “the date the current U.S presidential election cycle is over or, if earlier, the date Mr. Trump announces that he will not run** or will no longer run for the Presidency of the United States of America in the current U.S. presidential election cycle“] you promise and agree not to assist or counsel, directly or indirectly, for compensation or as a volunteer, any person that is a candidate or exploring candidacy for President of the United States other than Mr. Trump and to prevent your employees from doing so."

You're an idiot. If the business signs the agreement, the employees are required to comply. If the owner acting in his own personal capacity as a private citizen simply signs up himself, then it has absolutely no impact on the employees of his business. Only a moron or a douche bag would claim it does. Only the business can make an agreement binding on the employees, not the owner acting as a private citizen.

uneducated bigoted rightwingnut loons are a dime a dozen in the political world right now. you'll defend anything dumb donald does.

No Kidding. The Tea Party Republicans are the most politically, economically, functioning brain dead people on planet earth.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

trumpshockreuters-800x430.jpg

No Kidding. The Tea Party Republicans are the most politically, economically, functioning brain dead people on planet earth.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

trumpshockreuters-800x430.jpg

TY for the link, but I was good without it. The GOP long ago ceased to head the deep thinkers in the party resulting in the party's falling victim to the "use it, or lose it" phenomenon.

Where's the as yet unfulfilled quest search place the GOP? Well, dominated and run by these folks....

Typical Republican Brain

republican-brain-diagram.jpg

Tea Party Republican Brain

600x460

Forum List

Back