Trump failing to face Covid was the greatest national security blunder ever seen in American history. It dwarfs Vietnam, Iraq, & Afghanistan combined!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue with no consequence. He has done far more than that already. He caused the death of thousands by calling COVID a hoax, denigrating science, and politicizing measures like vaccines and masks that could have saved so many lives, and the consequence was he lost the presidency

Fau-Chi caused the Covid pandemic by funding "gain of function" research as the Wuhan Lab run by a Chinese general, and you try to blame Trump for shit??? Grow a fucking brain, TDS moron.

Fau-Chi is the greatest "blunder" in US history, he belongs in prison.
His stupidity killed millions.

Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue with no consequence. He has done far more than that already. He caused the death of thousands by calling COVID a hoax, denigrating science, and politicizing measures like vaccines and masks that could have saved so many lives, and the consequence was he lost the presidency

Fucking bullshit. You really are a 'tard.

Who knew being president would be hard work? Trump took 5 hours a day for executive time to watch TV and tweet.

Stupid dumbshit, Trump gave you the vaccine. You wouldn't have one without him. Ungrateful simp. Trump instituted a travel ban on day one and the leftards called him racist for it.

Would things have gone better if Trump had hyped up the threat of Covid rather than down playing it? I say no!

What is my evidence? States that had more rigid mask restrictions and closures (lockdowns) did not fare better than those that stayed relatively open.

A virus is going to do what a virus is going to do.

Bullshit. At the height of COVID - Spring/Summer 2020 - the Left was screaming about shutting down small businesses, funerals, weddings, church services out of fear of COVID yet somehow mass social justice protests-turned riots that drew thousands standing cheek to cheek had no impact. The Left stayed silent on those.

Had the Left been more consistent and not full of shit, your argument on Trump might hold a little weight.

Good job starting threads on current topics.

i'm right here bro...i'll DOMINATE anyone who dares debate me on this topic.

for starters, the Covid cases DOUBLED right after Trump predicted the plague would go away like a "miracle"...the miracle was 1 million people died
Trump said?

Trump said?

YOU, stupid butthurt fool, take medical advice from politicians?

That's on YOU, retard.

Anyone who takes medical advice from politicians is an unadulterated moron and deserves whatever they get

for starters, the Covid cases DOUBLED right after Trump predicted the plague would go away like a "miracle"...the miracle was 1 million people died
Dumbass

You could dominate a flea

The "miracle" was "Operation Warp Speed" where vaccines were developed and had shots in arms in 10-months instead of the 4-years that Fau-Chi predicted. That's millions of lives saved by Trump. You're welcome.

Trump said?

Trump said?

YOU, stupid butthurt fool, take medical advice from politicians?

That's on YOU, retard.

Anyone who takes medical advice from politicians is an unadulterated moron and deserves whatever they get
i don't take medical advice from politicians, i mock people who take that advice

SL.meme.Willie_Wonka - Retread-Rethread.png

Who knew being president would be hard work? Trump took 5 hours a day for executive time to watch TV and tweet.
Do you really want to go there? Biden doesn't even have a five-hour workweek. And Obama just showed his face and gave speeches. The irony is that the global elites who are white and centered in Europe hated his guts even as they enriched him.

You took The Trump Vaccine, didn't you, little DemNazi Propagandist?

You’re actually funny in a pathetic kind of way. He was called a Racist for even suggesting it came from China. Under what Administration were the Vaccines created?
BRANDON politicalized the Vaccine calling those who didn’t want it all kinds of names, wanting people to die, etc. He refused to even discuss NATURAL IMMUNITY

Forum List

Back