Trump failing to face Covid was the greatest national security blunder ever seen in American history. It dwarfs Vietnam, Iraq, & Afghanistan combined!

Do you really want to go there? Biden doesn't even have a five-hour workweek. And Obama just showed his face and gave speeches. The irony is that the global elites who are white and centered in Europe hated his guts even as they enriched him.

Obama was at work in the Oval Office by 8 AM. Trump didn't leave his quarters until noon. It takes time to get in make up and do your hair.

Do you really want to go there? Biden doesn't even have a five-hour workweek. And Obama just showed his face and gave speeches. The irony is that the global elites who are white and centered in Europe hated his guts even as they enriched him.
She’s known for making stupid comments BRANDON had spent less time in the White House then any President

i'm right here bro...i'll DOMINATE anyone who dares debate me on this topic.

for starters, the Covid cases DOUBLED right after Trump predicted the plague would go away like a "miracle"...the miracle was 1 million people died

I'm not your 'bro', and the 'number of covid deaths' is the biggest lie of this century. :cool:

He posts clickbait for the left, then he posts clickbait for the right, guess he can't make up his mind. lol

"any other president would have solved Covid, but this wasn't any other president" - Anthony Fauci
Fauci is an ignorant little bureaucratic prick who hasn't seen the inside of a laboratory in 20 years. He wouldn't know how to solve Covid any more than Arnie Levine would

Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue with no consequence. He has done far more than that already. He caused the death of thousands by calling COVID a hoax, denigrating science, and politicizing measures like vaccines and masks that could have saved so many lives, and the consequence was he lost the presidency
Are you trying to set a record for the most lies in one paragraph?

You are a TDS afflicted moron who is easily brainwashed by fake news due to your low IQ.

Who knew being president would be hard work? Trump took 5 hours a day for executive time to watch TV and tweet.

Biden takes weekly trips to Delaware. Hell, he flew there the other day to vote in a primary, whereas Øbama and Trump voted using absentee ballots.

Trump also worked far more hours a day than either Øbama or Biden.

"Just showed his face and gave speeches"? I guess that ordering the attack that killed Bin Laden doesn't mean anything to you.

Biden takes weekly trips to Delaware. Hell, he flew there the other day to vote in a primary, whereas Øbama and Trump voted using absentee ballots.

Trump also worked far more hours a day than either Øbama or Biden.

How much time and money did Trump spend playing golf at his resorts?

Italy locked down one week before Trump did

if Fauci had suggested in early March 2020 to lock down, Trump would have fired him on the spot, even though it was the right thing to do

Fauci, for being Italian was dubbed "too aggressive, too pushy, too direct"

Italy locked down one week before Trump did

And look how much good it did them.

if Fauci had suggested in early March 2020 to lock down, Trump would have fired him on the spot, even though it was the right thing to do

Lockdowns are NEVER the right thing to do, dumbass.

Maybe spend 29 years studying virology, then get back to me.

Fauci, for being Italian was dubbed "too aggressive, too pushy, too direct"

Fauci is a dumbass ignorant bureaucrat.

And look how much good it did them.

Lockdowns are NEVER the right thing to do, dumbass.

Maybe spend 29 years studying virology, then get back to me.

Fauci is a dumbass ignorant bureaucrat.
i've read books about virology, almost all of them actually

my old pal Arnie!

top notch virology dude

he's still alive at 83!...thank you wikipedia

So that one wasn't on your list.

Figures.

Feeling dominant yet? :p

I worked in Arnie's lab for some number of years. Then I worked with brain viruses like JC virus (PML).

Medicine, not politics

Forum List

Back