Trump destroyed our most important alliance

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican
Well, as the one who lives in European country I can tell you what embarrasses some common people here about the US. It is not Trump or even taking the Capitol. It is some American politicians taking a knee for some doubtful reasons. It is those unrests which happened in a number of US cities and which went unpunished. To name a few.

If you're a fascist, sure.
Well, in your system of views, maybe.

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican
Well, as the one who lives in European country I can tell you what embarrasses some common people here about the US. It is not Trump or even taking the Capitol. It is some American politicians taking a knee for some doubtful reasons. It is those unrests which happened in a number of US cities and which went unpunished. To name a few.

True. I'm not a fascist.

offer up some quality people to run.....

Trump was literally dogshit compared to almost anyone else who ran. His horrific approval ratings here and abroad are testament to that. Offer up more quality people or you'll do what? Vote for the absolute worst possible option? Sure, makes sense.

Yes.
The fact Biden and Trump were forced upon us by the partisan primary monopoly, shows the whole system is so rigged it needs to be totally destroyed and we need to start over without any political parties having any influence at all on the election system, like primaries. Open primaries only.

This isn't a both siderism argument. Trump has been dangerous to the point that our relationships with our allies that they and we depend upon have been threatened. Don't push this bullshit that this dumpster fire we went through had anything to do with the Democrats choice for president. The right needs to own their mistake, start with the riots on the capitol and work backwards to electing this shitshow the world has witnessed the passed 4 years. It's not like we didn't already know who Trump was before he was elected.

Absolute embarrassment that Trump, this semi-illiterate retard has the ability to swindle so many into buying all this crap.

Then Democrats needed to nominate a person in 2016 that was trusted by Americans, not just lefties. I could not vote for either candidate in the last two Presidential elections because I don’t trust either party. Rigby5 is right, you want better Presidents then find better candidates. 2016 provided us with the two least trusted candidates in US history. How anyone in 2016 could have voted for either candidate was beyond stupid.

No. The blame for people buying into Trump and voting for him is on them. No excuses.
Biggest excuse in for voting for Trump?

Right here baby:

View attachment 443708

View attachment 443709

Nope, no excuses. I'm tired of excuses. Most Americans didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and more so in 2020. You guys are a malfunction.
You're a liar like all of you filth.

It is a shame. I cannot blame them. Actually repairing trust is a long journey, even after getting to the point of acting in reliance, which is just an intermediary step brought on by circumstance, not trust. I do not really want them acting in reliance, but being apart of the community of trusted democratic nations on the world stage is important. It has been a destructive 4 years. One thing I am certain of, authoritarian dictator and communist ruled countries will no longer trust our acceptance and cooperation, as best they should not.
If you want to accept and cooperate with dictators and communists you really ought to go live in their countries instead of continuing to contaminate ours.
I'll pass. Thanks. Only trump sought acceptance without condition of the communist and authoritarian countries and rulers. It is his failing, not mine. I have know better than to accept foreign and domestic authoritarian regimes of any political stripe, since my teen years. See no reason to change.

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

Obama tried to make alliances with our enemies and even helped finance them. Squandered taxpayer money in unneeded "foreign aid" and-along with his family- lived high on the hog with frequent luxury trips to Hawaii on the taxpayer dime. He damaged our Country greatly and I am grateful to President Trump for working to reverse some of the damage Obama caused. Obama will be remembered as our Nation's worse President in modern times unless Biden manages to top even him.
Obama built strong alliances with our allies and gore them to bear much of the military burden in Libya, Egypt and Syria. Much preferred to Bush’s “Coalition of the Willing”

Trump was literally dogshit compared to almost anyone else who ran. His horrific approval ratings here and abroad are testament to that. Offer up more quality people or you'll do what? Vote for the absolute worst possible option? Sure, makes sense.

Yes.
The fact Biden and Trump were forced upon us by the partisan primary monopoly, shows the whole system is so rigged it needs to be totally destroyed and we need to start over without any political parties having any influence at all on the election system, like primaries. Open primaries only.

This isn't a both siderism argument. Trump has been dangerous to the point that our relationships with our allies that they and we depend upon have been threatened. Don't push this bullshit that this dumpster fire we went through had anything to do with the Democrats choice for president. The right needs to own their mistake, start with the riots on the capitol and work backwards to electing this shitshow the world has witnessed the passed 4 years. It's not like we didn't already know who Trump was before he was elected.

Absolute embarrassment that Trump, this semi-illiterate retard has the ability to swindle so many into buying all this crap.

Then Democrats needed to nominate a person in 2016 that was trusted by Americans, not just lefties. I could not vote for either candidate in the last two Presidential elections because I don’t trust either party. Rigby5 is right, you want better Presidents then find better candidates. 2016 provided us with the two least trusted candidates in US history. How anyone in 2016 could have voted for either candidate was beyond stupid.

No. The blame for people buying into Trump and voting for him is on them. No excuses.

Right here baby:

View attachment 443708

View attachment 443709

Nope, no excuses. I'm tired of excuses. Most Americans didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and more so in 2020. You guys are a malfunction.

Because I pointed out the obvious fact that Trump got fewer votes than both Clinton and Biden? Between the two elections it's about 9-10 million.

But I'm sure you have some whiny ass conspiracy theory to help you sleep at night, snowflake.

If you want to accept and cooperate with dictators and communists you really ought to go live in their countries instead of continuing to contaminate ours.

It was Trump who cooperated with and defended dictators like Putin, Kim Jong Un and Prince Salaman

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

Four years of peace and treaties between Israel and Middle East nations never seen before. When the bombs start dropping soon you can't blame Trump.

You guys keep telling the lies about Trump bringing “peace”

A peace that attacked Congress, a peace that has turned Washington DC into an armed camp.

That is the legacy of Trumps “peace”

Fuck you, you paid commie shill. Commie riots started the day Trump was inaugurated and continued off an on for four fucking years, the 4 hour disruption of congress pales in comparison. The bullshit going on in DC right now is nothing but political theater. But keep up your crap and the backlash will grow, not diminish. We will not knuckle under.

Americans disagree with you.

View attachment 443694

Is that supposed to mean something?

To the normals, yes.

So "normals" think graphs with no context mean something? Being an ignorant little commie, I doubt you understand what "normal" means.

Yes.

Right here baby:

View attachment 443708

View attachment 443709

Because I pointed out the obvious fact that Trump got fewer votes than both Clinton and Biden? Between the two elections it's about 9-10 million.

But I'm sure you have some whiny ass conspiracy theory to help you sleep at night, snowflake.
You're a liar.

Four years of peace and treaties between Israel and Middle East nations never seen before. When the bombs start dropping soon you can't blame Trump.

You guys keep telling the lies about Trump bringing “peace”

A peace that attacked Congress, a peace that has turned Washington DC into an armed camp.

That is the legacy of Trumps “peace”

Fuck you, you paid commie shill. Commie riots started the day Trump was inaugurated and continued off an on for four fucking years, the 4 hour disruption of congress pales in comparison. The bullshit going on in DC right now is nothing but political theater. But keep up your crap and the backlash will grow, not diminish. We will not knuckle under.

Americans disagree with you.

View attachment 443694

Is that supposed to mean something?

To the normals, yes.

So "normals" think graphs with no context mean something? Being an ignorant little commie, I doubt you understand what "normal" means.

Let me give you context. Trump isn't well liked.

Yes.

Right here baby:

View attachment 443708

View attachment 443709

I didn’t see Hillary launching an attack on the Capitol when she lost in 2016

Yes.

Right here baby:

View attachment 443708

View attachment 443709

You're a liar.

Yet Trump still lost the popular vote in two elections. Funny how that doesn't change in the face of your "convincing" argument.

It will take this country at least a decade, if ever, to recover from Trump’s tremendous fuck ups.

Because of Trump our allies no longer trust the word of the American government, because of Trump the reputation of our democracy is in shatters, because of Trump we are an international laughingstock.
There’s reason to be optimistic, however.

Our allies are sophisticated enough to understand that the sole problem was Trump, an ignorant aberration not representative of American foreign policy or the American diplomatic mission.

With that problem and aberration (Trump) gone, and Biden now in office, American diplomatic and foreign policy will return to pre-Trump normalcy.

and yet his 29% rating is still higher than those dipshits in congress you vote for every year......so like i said....come up with some quality people...

Oh the horror! Germany doesn't like that we made them pay their fair share, and step up to contribute to their nations own defense....Boo freakin' hoo!
Whining about and attacking our allies for ‘not paying their fair share’ is an example of Trump’s incompetence, ignorance, and stupidity – that Trump had no understanding of foreign relations and diplomacy was the problem, not what allies were paying.

and yet his 29% rating is still higher than those dipshits in congress you vote for every year......so like i said....come up with some quality people...

Congress approval is always low, much lower than the president. People hate Congress but keep electing them because they usually approve of their own. So, I'm not sure what you are saying about Trump who on average has the lowest approval rating of modern presidents.

But hey, if you want to compare Trump to genital warts then I suppose Trump may (big may) be marginally less unpopular.

True. I'm not a fascist.
Okay, but that doesn't make someone who disagrees with you a fascist.

Yes.

and you people putting up someone like hillary is on you....no excuses....

It will take this country at least a decade, if ever, to recover from Trump’s tremendous fuck ups.

Because of Trump our allies no longer trust the word of the American government, because of Trump the reputation of our democracy is in shatters, because of Trump we are an international laughingstock.
There’s reason to be optimistic, however.

Our allies are sophisticated enough to understand that the sole problem was Trump, an ignorant aberration not representative of American foreign policy or the American diplomatic mission.

With that problem and aberration (Trump) gone, and Biden now in office, American diplomatic and foreign policy will return to pre-Trump normalcy.
I doubt if the world is that gullible to believe we will not elect another Trump Republican.

Watch the Senate Impeachment Trial and see how many Republicans remain loyal to Trump.....even after he is gone

Yes.

and you people putting up someone like hillary is on you....no excuses....
I make no excuses about Hillary
She would have made a superior President to Trump

Forum List

Back