Trump cuts New Hampshire rally short to receive remains of 2 soldiers killed in Afghanistan

He had the ability to pull the troops out safe like he promised but he didnt. That's blood on his hands from me.
Trump had to fire his Secretary of Defense over his decision to pull out the troops in Syria.

So do us a favor and STFU.
Stupid liberal women like candycorn yelled about Trump abandoning the Kurds.

They are utter wastes of time. Btw, I am one of those that agree with much of the military.

ISIS, is the proof that simply pulling out leads to a far greater disaster.

People can deny or pretend a monster won't grow if we just abandoned the region, but that is NOT REALITY.

A dainty left wing female can giggle all they want as they praised their marxist homosexual negro who also didn't bring troops home that he promised.

Why do we suppose that is? What can we imagine is discussed behind the closed doors in regards to classified intel. Is it all about "oil?"
Trump can't win if he pulls the troops out or leaves them there. It's called a paradox created by morons.

Trump could cure cancer and they'd piss on him. This is the evidence one needs to know it after the Syria pullout.

And with Trump it's never about doing the right thing, it's about winning. He did neither by caving. Well, I say caving but Trump speaks out of both sides of his mouth so it's hard to tell where he ever actually stands.

He had the ability to pull the troops out safe like he promised but he didnt. That's blood on his hands from me.
Trump had to fire his Secretary of Defense over his decision to pull out the troops in Syria.

We didn't pull the troops out of Syria.
right? the demofks and RINO's had a fking kinipshin fit when he did start pulling out. too fking sad. Syria we were told was our ally. huh?

Yes they complained but in the end it's Trump's call. He had no balls.
He pulled the troops out of Syria. what do you mean he didn't have the balls? dude you continue to have poop in your head.

He did not.

Hundreds of U.S. Troops Leaving, and Also Arriving in, Syria

They are utter wastes of time. Btw, I am one of those that agree with much of the military.

People can deny or pretend a monster won't grow if we just abandoned the region, but that is NOT REALITY.

A dainty left wing female can giggle all they want as they praised their marxist homosexual negro who also didn't bring troops home that he promised.

Why do we suppose that is? What can we imagine is discussed behind the closed doors in regards to classified intel. Is it all about "oil?"
Trump can't win if he pulls the troops out or leaves them there. It's called a paradox created by morons.

Trump could cure cancer and they'd piss on him. This is the evidence one needs to know it after the Syria pullout.

And with Trump it's never about doing the right thing, it's about winning. He did neither by caving. Well, I say caving but Trump speaks out of both sides of his mouth so it's hard to tell where he ever actually stands.
son, trump could cure cancer and fks like you would say you'd piss on him. please.

right? the demofks and RINO's had a fking kinipshin fit when he did start pulling out. too fking sad. Syria we were told was our ally. huh?

He pulled the troops out of Syria. what do you mean he didn't have the balls? dude you continue to have poop in your head.

He did not.

U.S. Troops Withdrawing From Syria Draw Scorn

son, trump could cure cancer and fks like you would say you'd piss on him. please.

You can address what I say or make the thread about me.

He did not.

Trump’s Syria Exit Complicates Democrats’ Anti-War Stance

He did not.

Why did the scorn quickly end? We never pulled the troops.

I did, I proved trump pulled troops out of syria. you wish to ignore that. I let facts speak. how you interpret those is your problem.

He did not.

Why did the scorn quickly end? We never pulled the troops.

The Realists Are Wrong About Syria

I did, I proved trump pulled troops out of syria. you wish to ignore that. I let facts speak. how you interpret those is your problem.

The facts are we did not. Trump also said Mexico was going to pay for the wall and he was going to balance the budget. Trump says a lot of things. Doing them are completely another matter.

Trump’s Syria pullout that isn’t

The facts are we did not. Trump also said Mexico was going to pay for the wall and he was going to balance the budget. Trump says a lot of things. Doing them are completely another matter.

Except trump did.

Except trump did.

You can deny the facts all day and it won't matter. Our troops are still in Syria.

TRUMP SAYS U.S. TROOPS STAYED IN SYRIA 'BECAUSE I KEPT THE OIL'

Trump says U.S. troops stayed in Syria "because I kept the oil"

so Which statement from Trump is the lie? Both?

But ISIS is destroyed. Doesn't anyone else want ISIS stopped? You mean Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Kurdistan, Iran, Kuewait, UAE, Germany, France, England, Canada, etc., etc., etc., don't want to stop ISIS and it is all on OUR shoulders? It's up to US to fight EVERY war? Just how long does it take to defeat a bunch of towel-heads with 50 year old second-hand gear on a shoestring budget anyway?

10 years?

50 years?
It is for good and that is the way it is. Please use the rise of isis as the justification. You dismiss the notion of the logistical reality in an unstable world in unstable regions.

Sorry, but that is reality.

What lesson do you learn from the rise of isis? Don't think that would happen again?

What do I learn? I learn that even decades and decades of American presence at a cost of trillions of dollars doesn't rid these countries of loons or make nations want to stand on their own two feet or fight their own battles much less other countries contribute when they see us doing all the heavy lifting. We must be doing too good of a job as they just don't see the need. I also see that if we left and really had the need, we could be back there if necessary in a couple of weeks.

The real answer to the ME isn't tanks or bombs, it is education, modernization and opportunity. And that is ultimately up to THEM.
Not that simple. Sorry. You don't get it.

Oh I think I do. If there was more to the story that YOU got, you'd have something COGENT to say besides "not that simple."
I clearly stated the aspect you don't get. Logistics covers a very wide spectrum. Rapid response is the most basic concept in regards to logistical issues. It is not just something to ignore and pretend it is not a major factor. The entire world, not just America, have interests in that region.

An unstable ME directly effects us all. That is only one of many unstable regions in the world.

Here is what happens if we just leave if we just abandon the region.

Warlord types will move in and immediately take over.

They will fortify their areas heavily and then they will wreak havoc.

The world will demand a response and the pressure will be too immense to ignore and considering terror attacks would increase and Americans will die, our response will be imperative.

Now, we need to ship back over there. All of our hardware is now gone and there are no bases to launch counter strikes anywhere.

That WILL happen. Now what? This country has tried to get out of the worlds affairs since before the Embargo Act passed President Jefferson and it was a disaster. Every time we attempt to abandon allies or dismiss our interests it turns into a worse problem than it was in the first place.

If I repeated myself about the logistical realities, you would ignore it again as though there is nothing to it and you would just repeat the simplistic notion of just abandoning the region.

I get that. Rapid Response. Apparently responding in a week or two or a few days isn't fast enough. The place would just FLY APART if we left? Then what have we accomplished? Planning on staying there forever? Maybe we should take the place over and FIX THE PROBLEM.

The entire world has interest in the region. But only we have to have that rapid response to keep it from flying apart. Maybe we should let it fly apart to get the rest of the world more involved?

Whatever happened to all the billions we've spent that no country around there nor any EU countries still can't stop warlords from taking over these countries? We're keeping Russia out of Ukraine with just a little aid from afar.

Except trump did.

You can deny the facts all day and it won't matter. Our troops are still in Syria.

simply put, he pulled troops out of Syria, from the front line. you all had a kinipshin fit. he put a hundred to guard oil fields. so what? seems logical. morons like you would never understand that need. you bury your heads to ignore the way the world actually exists.

President Trump left NH to honor the dead.
Biden left NH because his campaign was / is dead.

:p

It is for good and that is the way it is. Please use the rise of isis as the justification. You dismiss the notion of the logistical reality in an unstable world in unstable regions.

Sorry, but that is reality.

What lesson do you learn from the rise of isis? Don't think that would happen again?

What do I learn? I learn that even decades and decades of American presence at a cost of trillions of dollars doesn't rid these countries of loons or make nations want to stand on their own two feet or fight their own battles much less other countries contribute when they see us doing all the heavy lifting. We must be doing too good of a job as they just don't see the need. I also see that if we left and really had the need, we could be back there if necessary in a couple of weeks.

The real answer to the ME isn't tanks or bombs, it is education, modernization and opportunity. And that is ultimately up to THEM.
Not that simple. Sorry. You don't get it.

Oh I think I do. If there was more to the story that YOU got, you'd have something COGENT to say besides "not that simple."
I clearly stated the aspect you don't get. Logistics covers a very wide spectrum. Rapid response is the most basic concept in regards to logistical issues. It is not just something to ignore and pretend it is not a major factor. The entire world, not just America, have interests in that region.

An unstable ME directly effects us all. That is only one of many unstable regions in the world.

Here is what happens if we just leave if we just abandon the region.

Warlord types will move in and immediately take over.

They will fortify their areas heavily and then they will wreak havoc.

The world will demand a response and the pressure will be too immense to ignore and considering terror attacks would increase and Americans will die, our response will be imperative.

Now, we need to ship back over there. All of our hardware is now gone and there are no bases to launch counter strikes anywhere.

That WILL happen. Now what? This country has tried to get out of the worlds affairs since before the Embargo Act passed President Jefferson and it was a disaster. Every time we attempt to abandon allies or dismiss our interests it turns into a worse problem than it was in the first place.

If I repeated myself about the logistical realities, you would ignore it again as though there is nothing to it and you would just repeat the simplistic notion of just abandoning the region.

I get that. Rapid Response. Apparently responding in a week or two or a few days isn't fast enough. The place would just FLY APART if we left? Then what have we accomplished? Planning on staying there forever? Maybe we should take the place over and FIX THE PROBLEM.

The entire world has interest in the region. But only we have to have that rapid response to keep it from flying apart. Maybe we should let it fly apart to get the rest of the world more involved?

Whatever happened to all the billions we've spent that no country around there nor any EU countries still can't stop warlords from taking over these countries? We're keeping Russia out of Ukraine with just a little aid from afar.
it means those Americans that fought and died did it for nothing. It's what idiots don't understand at all. AT ALL!

Except trump did.

simply put, he pulled troops out of Syria, from the front line. you all had a kinipshin fit. he put a hundred to guard oil fields. so what? seems logical. morons like you would never understand that need. you bury your heads to ignore the way the world actually exists.

So what? The what is just like Trump you can not be honest. I point out your dishonesty and you have to try and misrepresent my position (I fully supported Trump saying he would remove the troops). You are lashing out like a 9 year old by doing this.

We have basically the same number of troops in Syria as we did the day Trump took over.

Except trump did.

So what? The what is just like Trump you can not be honest. I point out your dishonesty and you have to try and misrepresent my position (I fully supported Trump saying he would remove the troops). You are lashing out like a 9 year old by doing this.

We have basically the same number of troops in Syria as we did the day Trump took over.
he showed everyone that no one wants him to pull troops out of anywhere. It's called evidence of who the war mongers really are. they are on the left. can you say chuckie?

Sen. Chuck Schumer slams US troop withdrawal from Syria

And yet you keep claiming trump didn't. fk, the stupid just keeps coming from you.

Except trump did.

he showed everyone that no one wants him to pull troops out of anywhere. It's called evidence.

But you said he did. You were basically calling me a liar for saying he never did. Now your argument is that he has no balls to do the right thing.

Forum List

Back