Trump criticized Obama for playing golf during times of difficulty

Trump golfs, urges states to further relax restrictions as U.S. deaths near 100,000

98,000 Americans died from the virus. More American deaths than the COMBINED TOTALS of 9/11, Vietnam War, Korean War, Afghanistan War, and the Iraq War.
I repeat: NINETY-EIGHT THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS.

And Trump goes golfing.

Stop the partisan based attacks!

The CHINA Virus came from..... China, not Trumps fault that China and the WHO were at first misleading the world over it.

The per capita death rate is much higher in Europe and elsewhere than here, you are using absolute (probably inflated) numbers.

Why? You wankers on the right said the same thing when Obama went golfing while Ebola was breaking out. Stop looking for scapegoats and hold your lord and savior accountable. We're approaching 100K deaths from COVID-19. I can assure you from the padding that states like Georgia, Florida, and Texas have done, the toll is much higher.
Trump Golfs While More Americans Die

Trump golfs, urges states to further relax restrictions as U.S. deaths near 100,000

98,000 Americans died from the virus. More American deaths than the COMBINED TOTALS of 9/11, Vietnam War, Korean War, Afghanistan War, and the Iraq War.

And Trump goes golfing.

The CHINA Virus came from..... China, not Trumps fault that China and the WHO were at first misleading the world over it.

The per capita death rate is much higher in Europe and elsewhere than here, you are using absolute (probably inflated) numbers.

Why? You wankers on the right said the same thing when Obama went golfing while Ebola was breaking out. Stop looking for scapegoats and hold your lord and savior accountable. We're approaching 100K deaths from COVID-19. I can assure you from the padding that states like Georgia, Florida, and Texas have done, the toll is much higher.
Prove it dumbass!

And Trump goes golfing.
Obama went golfing while Americans died.
Bush went golfing while Americans died.
Clinton went golfing while Americans died.
Bush went golfing while Americans died.
Reagan went golfing while Americans died.
etc, etc, etc.

Find a new schtick, you're boring.

I see that Trump haters ignores the Per Capita death rate:

COVID-19 deaths worldwide per one million population as of May 24, 2020, by country
Published by Raynor de Best, May 24, 2020

Based on a comparison of coronavirus deaths in over 170 countries relative to their population, Belgium had the most losses to COVID-19 up until May 24, 2020. As of the same date, the virus had infected over 5.3 million people worldwide, and the number of deaths had totaled more than 342,000. Note, however, that COVID-19 test rates can vary per country. Additionally, big differences show up between countries when combining the number of deaths against confirmed COVID-19 cases.

LINK

======

America is in 9th place, barely ahead of Switzerland.

New York (under leftist control) by itself has 1/3 of all deaths in America.

And Trump goes golfing.
/——/ Obozo golfed when people’s died with Swine Flu. Got any fake outrage over that ?

And Trump goes golfing.

/——/ Link?

And Trump goes golfing.
This deserves a big FUCK YOU!

He's been working WITHOUT PAY for you morons nonstop.

Hes been in the White House whole the Democrats have fled Washington.

You people really disgust me

COVID-19 deaths worldwide per one million population as of May 24, 2020, by country

Based on a comparison of coronavirus deaths in over 170 countries relative to their population, Belgium had the most losses to COVID-19 up until May 24, 2020. As of the same date, the virus had infected over 5.3 million people worldwide, and the number of deaths had totaled more than 342,000. Note, however, that COVID-19 test rates can vary per country. Additionally, big differences show up between countries when combining the number of deaths against confirmed COVID-19 cases.

LINK

======

More people have died in this country from Covid-19 than in Brazil, Russia, Spain and UK,
Combined.

LINK

======

More people have died in this country from Covid-19 than in Brazil, Russia, Spain and UK,
Combined.

:laugh:

Once again another person doesn't read the article I post......,, the PER CAPITA death rate is what you ignored, it is a valid statistical method that allows for comparison across a group, in this case nations.

Russia has never been honest about their numbers, while America's numbers are inflated.

LINK

======

Combined.
hahahhahahahhaaahahah
per capita the US is MUCH lower
DUH

LINK

======

Combined.

Once again another person doesn't read the article I post......,, the PER CAPITA death rate is what you ignored, it is a valid statistical method that allows for comparison across a group, in this case nations.

Russia has never been honest about their numbers, while America's numbers are inflated.
...they are afraid of the Per Capita Monster

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.
They are true whether you believe them or not.
98,750 people have died in the USA from Covid-19.

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.
They are true whether you believe them or not.
98,750 people have died in the USA from Covid-19.

No you were trying to ignore the Per Capita information showing that at least 8 nations has a higher death rate than America. You went with absolute numbers, which can be misleading, Per capita is a standard statistical metric used by many organizations.

I never disputed that nearly 100,000 died, although there is evidence that the number is inflated. However with 331,000,000 population, 100,000 is a very small number, 0.0302114804%

You are hilarious

Forum List

Back