Trump Conducts Live Poll With Crowd At PA Rally, Should He Attend The 8/23 FOX Debate?

It's a fact of nature: There just isn't any force that exceeds the Orange Man when it comes to peak quality entertainment.

Certainly not China Joe Piss Pants Biden.

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.

2016, that is. ;)
Of course he should debate. Not attending is cowardly.

PERIOD

I think that he should. If he doesn't, he'll be upset the next day, when the news reports that none of the debating candidates mentioned his name.

Trump will be the topic of at least a couple of questions I'm sure, regardless of his presence or lack thereof.

It will be unavoidable.

As for whether he should attend - dude's got a lead of roughly 40 points ahead of his closest contenders.

I am of two minds about it (as the Brits say) - but I can certainly understand why he wouldn't think his opponents worthy.

I mean: Is Biden gonna debate RFK?

Donald isn't going to attend. It's hard to make everything about yourself, when there's 10 other people there, whom are not worthy of being with you.

Donald isn't going to attend. It's hard to make everything about yourself, when there's 10 other people there, whom are not worthy of being with you.

There are not going to be 10 other people there.

You don't even have the most basic grasp on any of this.

Ya know that - right?

I think that he should. If he doesn't, he'll be upset the next day, when the news reports that none of the debating candidates mentioned his name.
That's what he would want. If the candidates on stage attack each other and not Trump, it's a win for Trump.

There's a massive spectrum between "Jesus" and Satan".

That said, Bernie "I own three houses, and simp for Ticketmaster - GO GREEN!" Sanders is eminently closer to the latter.

Quite the fraud, it's self evident.
IOW, a politician.
That's, like, your opinion man.
More importantly, it's like reality, man.
Some of us have been following Vivek long before he jumped into the Presidential ring. He used to appear on Tim Pool's show (back when I could still stomach it.)
Pool has gotten even sillier...
He has a compelling story, and is quite sincere IMHO.
I don't think he passes the sniff test for most.
Most importantly, he's charismatic - has great ideas, and knows what time it is.
Not untrue, but also true of all the candidates I support; they also have a 0% chance of winning.
And he is independently wealthy and doesn't take money from PACs.
Okay.
You're just wrong about him.
I don't think so, and I think you'll be disappointed to see who he really is someday.

But it's all academic.

He has exactly 0% chance of going anywhere.

It's Trump or go home.

IOW, a politician.

More importantly, it's like reality, man.

Nothing personal, but the last person I'm going to take tips from regarding reality is someone sportin' a Cornel West avatar.

It is what it is.

But it's all academic.

He has exactly 0% chance of going anywhere.

I wouldn't say Vivek has zero chance, but probably close to that.

He may, however, obtain a coveted spot in the Trump cabinet.

And perhaps that's the actual play anyway.

Nothing personal, but the last person I'm going to take tips from regarding reality is someone sportin' a Cornel West avatar.

It is what it is.

I wouldn't say Vivek has zero chance, but probably close to that.

He may, however, obtain a coveted spot in the Trump cabinet.

And perhaps that's the actual play anyway.
I think a good spot for Vivek is Sec of the Department of Education. He can detach it from local school districts‘ preferences, and then dissolve the agency entirely.

Forum List

Back