...another poll: Trump ties Biden in the race...

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
From today's The Hill:

"President Biden and Donald Trump are locked in a tight race in Wisconsin, according to a new poll released on Tuesday.

An Emerson College Polling/The Hill survey found Trump leading Biden 45 percent to 42 percent, with 12 percent undecided.
Because the polling falls within the margin of error, which is plus or minus 3 percentage points, the two men are effectively tied."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Which is, no doubt, a comfort to Democrats and an irritant to MAGA-Q's.
So be it. We will likely see any number of varying and conflicting poll results as this year moves along.

So, I guess the moral of the story is......note the most current poll, but watch for the next one.

For example, the well respected Quinnipiac poll just a few days ago showed Biden maintaining his lead over Trump.

But, on the other hand, The Snarker News reports that the Gateway Pundit/Eric Trump Poll Organization indicates that Don Trump will get more than 100% of all votes cast everywhere by anybody in November of 2024. So there is that.

In short, this far out from the election one should view all polls with a touch of skepticism. iMHO

From today's The Hill:

"President Biden and Donald Trump are locked in a tight race in Wisconsin, according to a new poll released on Tuesday.

An Emerson College Polling/The Hill survey found Trump leading Biden 45 percent to 42 percent, with 12 percent undecided.
Because the polling falls within the margin of error, which is plus or minus 3 percentage points, the two men are effectively tied."

So be it. We will likely see any number of varying and conflicting poll results as this year moves along.

So, I guess the moral of the story is......note the most current poll, but watch for the next one.

For example, the well respected Quinnipiac poll just a few days ago showed Biden maintaining his lead over Trump.

But, on the other hand, The Snarker News reports that the Gateway Pundit/Eric Trump Poll Organization indicates that Don Trump will get more than 100% of all votes cast everywhere by anybody in November of 2024. So there is that.

In short, this far out from the election one should view all polls with a touch of skepticism. iMHO

Without WWIII, a pandemic or EMP wiping out the American economy, the democrats are heading for a 50 State loss

From today's The Hill:

College polls are historically wrong on questions of Trump's popularity... I'll go by the other polls that show Trump ahead of Joe by 8 and 9 points in Wisconsin...

I wouldn't even believe that.
Okay maybe 5 points ahead of Joe....lol but we still have to figure in that Nikki is still in the race which takes away from Trump's lead...

From today's The Hill:

Wow, good for you, ya found one.

From today's The Hill:

Biden will, of course, take the lead in national polling and get more votes than Trump does.

Wow, good for you, ya found one.
-------------------------------------------------------
Oh no, that's a sad misread.

I didn't find it.

It found me.

A valued neighbor...a Trumper, btw......sent it to me.

And, in the spirit of public service.....I'm sharing it with you, poster Thinker.

-------------------------------------------------------
Oh no, that's a sad misread.

I didn't find it.

It found me.

A valued neighbor...a Trumper, btw......sent it to me.

And, in the spirit of public service.....I'm sharing it with you, poster Thinker.
What a good neighbor, he must have felt sorry for you since just about every poll out there is different from the one you posted.

What a good neighbor, he must have felt sorry for you.....

Well, actually....it's a 'she'.
And she is a good neighbor. My bride and I value her.
She is different though....than the typical MAGQ-Q''s who lurk on this gossipboard.
For one thing----she never ever uses the f-bomb (at least I never heard her); she never expresses misogyny or racism; she is never mean-spirited or shows a grievance-filled anger.

So, either she really ain't a Trumper......or.....the MAGA-Q's here are a lot more fringier than she is.

I dunno.
I try to stay above mere politics. 🖖

From today's The Hill:

I'll be surprised if the Ds can win Wisc. Or Ga.

Yeah, they're essentially a snapshot in time.

Regardless, I think it's safe to say that Trump's supporters have every reason to be hopeful. If he can dodge and delay the pending court cases, he could easily win.
Or, if Biden continues to make a mess of things, and deteriorates even further cognitively (which will happen), and the illegal scumbags keep committing crimes and taking resources away from our citizens, and prices continue upward (or even stuck where they are), Trump could easily win.

Forum List

Back