Trump Conducts Live Poll With Crowd At PA Rally, Should He Attend The 8/23 FOX Debate?

Trump** by now has been impeached twice, is a criminal defendant now, and people overwhelmingly hold J6 against him. That are the most glaring of different conditions.

And he's still standing and telling jokes.

Kinda almost makes me suspect all the efforts to take him down have been an utter failure huh?

But keep on believing...

And he's still standing and telling jokes.

Kinda almost makes me suspect all the efforts to take him down have been an utter failure huh?

But keep on believing...
He is down. Biden is president and Trump has no path to the presidency. He will stay a private citizen subject to the law.

He is down. Biden is president and Trump has no path to the presidency. He will stay a private citizen subject to the law.

Click those ruby red slippers.

Meanwhile Trump is up 6 points on Biden in the latest left leaning Harvard/Harris.

Kackles' deficit is 9.

Not good.

The ship is about to go down.

I hope you're ready, you may need to have a shrink on stand by. ;)

2016 is over and gone. Conditions are much different now.
True…there’s no George Floyd to rally the woke white guilt whackos and dark people, no scamdemic / Democrat Disease, no way to skirt state legislatures to change voting laws in the 11th hour….theres’ really nothing to save you.
YOU ARE SO FUCKED….HAHAHAHAHA

Trump** by now has been impeached twice, is a criminal defendant now, and people overwhelmingly hold J6 against him. That are the most glaring of different conditions.

** impeached

You have it backwards.
I always hated Trump in the past.
But the illegal impeachments and indictments force me to support Trump out of justice, that requires Trump to be compensated for all the abuse and lies against him.

You have it backwards.
But the illegal impeachments and indictments force me to support Trump out of justice, that requires Trump to be compensated for all the abuse and lies against him.

You are literally the most based "EPIC JOURNEY" MAGA motherfucker on this site.

Former Leftist, now dyed in the wool hardcore MAGA disciple.

I disagree.
The attacks on Trump are totally illegal and the failed impeachments proved that.
As far as the hush money, that is backwards, since it is demanding hush money that is illegal, not paying it.
With the classified docs, the laws clearly give total authority to all presidents, and allows them to give themselves all the copies of classified docs they might have a whim for.
Even the Jean Carroll case was absurd, since she admitted offering to model lingerie for Trump in private.
The impeachments were backwards, since it was Biden who illegally extorted the Ukraine into not investigating Hunter, while it was perfectly legal for Trump to ask for Hunter's investigation.
Instead of impeaching Trump for Jan 6, he should get a medal, since Congress is the most corrupt government I have ever seen.

You are literally the most based "EPIC JOURNEY" MAGA motherfucker on this site.

Former Leftist, now dyed in the wool hardcore MAGA disciple.

Nah, once the playing field is back to level, I can vote for Bernie Sanders again.
Or if RFK Jr. runs, I can vote for him.
I just can't vote for Biden.

Nah, once the playing field is back to level, I can vote for Bernie Sanders again.

Bernie totally sold you out, bro.

He now rails against the "Billionaires" instead of the "Millionaires" because of his recent admittance to the latter's club.

He also has three houses with propane tanks because he's such a "Climate Change" hero.

Don't be a sucker, not you of all people.

Last edited:
Do you think it would make political, strategic sense for him to debate?

Honest question.
He would be insane not to show up & mark the distinction between what an ACTUAL leader looks like vs a bunch of creeps and weirdos.

Also, you KNOW he can't resist an opportunity like this.

You have it backwards.
^ What he said.

Though I always found Trump kind of hilarious...

He would be insane not to show up & mark the distinction between what an ACTUAL leader looks like vs a bunch of creeps and weirdos.

Are you calling the other Republican candidates "creeps and weirdos"?

Even Vivek?

Forum List

Back