Biden Admin attacks First Amendment

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
The “Twitter Files” from last year exposed a disturbing collusion between Twitter executives and officials from the federal government to censor the public’s speech. But new revelations from Congress show that the Biden White House and Facebook have engaged in similar collusion.

On Thursday, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), who leads the House Judiciary Committee, released internal Facebook emails that show the Big Tech platform was explicitly pressured by the Biden administration to take down specific posts that the president’s allies disliked.

THE FACEBOOK FILES, PART 1: SMOKING-GUN DOCS PROVE FACEBOOK CENSORED AMERICANS BECAUSE OF BIDEN WHITE HOUSE PRESSURE.

Cmon Joe, tell us you're not a fricken slimy crook.

Leaked emails expose Biden White House’s attacks on the First Amendment

The “Twitter Files” from last year exposed a disturbing collusion between Twitter executives and officials from the federal government to censor the public’s speech. But new revelations from Congress show that the Biden White House and Facebook have engaged in similar collusion.

On Thursday, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), who leads the House Judiciary Committee, released internal Facebook emails that show the Big Tech platform was explicitly pressured by the Biden administration to take down specific posts that the president’s allies disliked.

THE FACEBOOK FILES, PART 1: SMOKING-GUN DOCS PROVE FACEBOOK CENSORED AMERICANS BECAUSE OF BIDEN WHITE HOUSE PRESSURE.

Don't bore me with an opinion piece.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Asking and requesting is not illegal.

For instance, Gyms investigations determined that...

"Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), who was questioning Navaroli when she confirmed that, said Trump “heckled” Teigen and her husband, singer John Legend, on Twitter in September 2019, calling them “the musician John Legend and his filthy-mouthed wife.”

He noted that Teigen responded to that post shortly after, calling Trump a “p—- ass bitch.”

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said."

It does not violate the first amendment for the government to make requests to remove social media posts.

When you can show an actual threat by the government to remove posts "or else", then get back to me.

Otherwise you are just rehashing the same shit under a different title.

Rightoids are stupid, and dangerous. So far, two of them prove this adage true on this very thread. Derp derp.
Maybe I lived a sheltered life but I simply don't have reason to believe that everybody is just out to fuck me over in some way. And that is the bedrock the cult comes from. They don't trust anything and live in a world of conspiracy theories.

Maybe I lived a sheltered life but I simply don't have reason to believe that everybody is just out to fuck me over in some way. And that is the bedrock the cult comes from. They don't trust anything and live in a world of conspiracy theories.
You bought groceries lately, cupcake?

Asking and requesting is not illegal.

For instance, Gyms investigations determined that...

"Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), who was questioning Navaroli when she confirmed that, said Trump “heckled” Teigen and her husband, singer John Legend, on Twitter in September 2019, calling them “the musician John Legend and his filthy-mouthed wife.”

He noted that Teigen responded to that post shortly after, calling Trump a “p—- ass bitch.”

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said."

It does not violate the first amendment for the government to make requests to remove social media posts.

When you can show an actual threat by the government to remove posts "or else", then get back to me.

Otherwise you are just rehashing the same shit under a different title.
You're actually correct.

While Biden and the Democrats are total scum, they'll continue to get away with this slimy behavior.

You're actually correct.

While Biden and the Democrats are total scum, they'll continue to get away with this slimy behavior.
While I agree they will get away with it because it's not illegal, my post used Trump as an example so not sure why you focused on Biden and Democrats.

Forum List

Back