Trump Conducts Live Poll With Crowd At PA Rally, Should He Attend The 8/23 FOX Debate?

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
It's a fact of nature: There just isn't any force that exceeds the Orange Man when it comes to peak quality entertainment.

Certainly not China Joe Piss Pants Biden.

Former President Donald Trump took an impromptu poll from a rally crowd in Pennsylvania Saturday on whether he should participate in the GOP primary debates, the first of which is scheduled for next month.

Trump got a mixed reaction as he weighed the political benefits of putting himself on the stage with “hostile” opponents against the sheer entertainment value of doing so.

“Am I going to stand up there with [candidates who are] zero, one, two, three percent, maybe four [in the polls] … and have them ask me hostile questions?” he asked the Erie crowd. “And if I don’t go to the debate … they say that ratings are going to be really bad.”

“But now put on your political cap, right? We have to save our country. We have to win. Should I get up there with 10 or 12 hostile people and a hostile network and be abused with terrible accusations?” he continued.

“We’ll see what happens; I haven’t made a commitment one way or the other. Should I do them or not?” he asked.

The 45th president then asked his supporters to cheer yes or no for whether he should do the debates to an audibly split reaction.

“You people just want entertainment,” Trump said, smirking.

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.

2016, that is. ;)

Last edited:
It's a fact of nature: There just isn't any force that exceeds the Orange Man when it comes to peak quality entertainment.

Certainly not China Joe Piss Pants Biden.

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.

2016, that is. ;)
2016 is over and gone. Conditions are much different now.

Kind of a mixed bag.

If you read the article you're responding to that's intuitive.

But I know that's anathema to your ilk.
Oh fuck off Loser.
I read the stupid, noncommittal response from trump.

Everything POS45 does is for himself.

2016 is over and gone. Conditions are much different now.

Oh reeeeeaaaaaallly?

A corrupt, tired Democrat regime with no credibility and an America stuck in neutral at best - while desperate cries of "RACISM! HOMOPHOBIA" blah blah are the best defense the compromised regime can muster?

I dunno, feels pretty familiar to me.

And this time we get a crackhead Princeling who sells access to his Dad for the highest bidder.

He's scared of Chris Christie
FACT. ^^^^

Christie is there to humiliate trump and trump knows it.
He probably wants to debate, but his handlers are telling him not to.

The Debate is gonna be a shit show, even if he is not there.

Are you drunk posting again?

Inebriation in no way affects my posts, they are what they are.

You're drunk with FAKE NEWS brainwash that eviscerates your ability to reason logically.

"In the morning I shall be sober, but you madame - shall still be ugly." - Winston Churchill

Oh reeeeeaaaaaallly?

A corrupt, tired Democrat regime with no credibility and an America stuck in neutral at best - while desperate cries of "RACISM! HOMOPHOBIA" blah blah are the best defense the compromised regime can muster?

I dunno, feels pretty familiar to me.

And this time we get a crackhead Princeling who sells access to his Dad for the highest bidder.
Trump** by now has been impeached twice, is a criminal defendant now, and people overwhelmingly hold J6 against him. That are the most glaring of different conditions.

** impeached

Forum List

Back