Trump: China agrees to buy 5 million tons of US soybeans a day

...he didn't get where he is now by failing.
True.

He got where he is by...

1. using Daddy's money
2. multiple bankruptcies
3. not paying his vendors
4. not paying his employees
5. charging tuition for ponzi schemes useless, uncredentialed schools
6. paying exorbitant hush-money to uphold his image because he couldn't keep his pekker in his pocket back-in-the-day

Ask me if I care. The only thing that matters is that he got where he is, to the highest office in this country.

BTW: How's that "Mueller" thingy coming along? :laughing0301:

Cool beans, man. Tell me again how President Trump's threat of a "trade war" is going to hurt us?

Just another day of WINNING from a MAGA President.

"China has agreed to resume purchases of U.S. soybeans following talks Thursday between President Trump and Beijing's top trade negotiator, Vice Premier Liu He. It will start purchasing 5 million metric tons a day, according to Trump.
"Five million tons of soybeans per day," Trump told reporters at a Oval Office meeting with Liu. "That's going to make our farmers very happy. That's a lot of soybeans."

China agrees to buy 5 million tons of US soybeans a day after talks in Washington
I read or heard that China was short on the beans and wheat so they will buy in a heart beat.

The first shot in the War with China was with food as a weapon.

And we won. :biggrin:

...Ask me if I care...
No point. A TrumpBot, by definition, is an unthinking, uncaring kind of critter.

... The only thing that matters is that he got where he is, to the highest office in this country...
Oh, a great deal more than that 'matters', but enumerating them to a TrumpBot would be a waste of time.

...BTW: How's that "Mueller" thingy coming along? :laughing0301:
No clue. Special Counsel Robert Mueller will tell us when he's ready.

I just saw the tape....Trump said a 5M metric ton buy...the Chinese trade minister said "a day""....Trump did a double-take, said "a day?", the Chinaman nodded his head yes, and instead of correcting him, Trump looked at the press corps and said "that's a lot of soybeans". Nobody lost face and it's all good.

Cortez will find this new agreement very racist

Probably so. Soybeans are white, aren't they? :biggrin:

Maxine Waters will now be calling them honky-ofay-cracker beans.

soybeans.jpg

Cool beans, man. Tell me again how President Trump's threat of a "trade war" is going to hurt us?

"China has agreed to resume purchases of U.S. soybeans following talks Thursday between President Trump and Beijing's top trade negotiator, Vice Premier Liu He. It will start purchasing 5 million metric tons a day, according to Trump.
"Five million tons of soybeans per day," Trump told reporters at a Oval Office meeting with Liu. "That's going to make our farmers very happy. That's a lot of soybeans."

China agrees to buy 5 million tons of US soybeans a day after talks in Washington
Horseshit! Do you have any fucking idea how much 5 million metric tonnes of soybeans is? It would be an utter impossibility to even deliver that amount of beans in a day. Five million tonnes TOTAL or ~4.2% of US production maybe, and that sure as Hell would show a market loss from where the US was with Brazil and Argentina taking up the difference the US lost in Trumpy's great deal!

Hell, your own bloody source says that China only bought 23 million tonnes from the US last year, Smack, which was about 20% of total US production 116.9 million tonnes in 2017! That's a loss of about 80% year over. Great deal maker Trumpy!

Last year, the entire soybean production in the US was only 120.04 million tonnes.
~~ https://apps.fas.usda.gov/psdonline/circulars/production.pdf (page 24) ~~

Taking 5 million tonnes a day per the lying Clown, that would total to 24 five million tonne load deliveries for the entire annual bean production of the US.

If you believe that bullshit Trump tried to sell, I have the 1947 Studebaker Land Cruiser that Elvis lost his virginity in, and I'll sell it to ya for just $2.50 with a full tank of gas!

Simply put, Trump is a God Damn LIAR AND FOOL, and he sunk his hook deep into your gullible gullet!

Is this like when Trump said that the Foxconn project would create 13,000 jobs in Wisconsin but is BS.

Or perhaps this is like when Trump said he bought 1000 hamberders for the Clemson team which was also BS.

Or is this like when Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall which was also BS.

Should I keep going?

Remind me why anyone still believes anything this man says?

They have no choice.

When you buy one lie from the blob, you have to keep buying them. The only surprising thing is the lengths they go to in attempts to explain why they believed the lie in the first place.
you talking about hillary and obama?

However much China buys its a win for our soybean farmers.

And we will get that wall.

Is this like when Trump said that the Foxconn project would create 13,000 jobs in Wisconsin but is BS.

Or perhaps this is like when Trump said he bought 1000 hamberders for the Clemson team which was also BS.

Or is this like when Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall which was also BS.

Should I keep going?

Remind me why anyone still believes anything this man says?

They have no choice.

When you buy one lie from the blob, you have to keep buying them. The only surprising thing is the lengths they go to in attempts to explain why they believed the lie in the first place.
you talking about hillary and obama?

Just you.

Horseshit! Do you have any fucking idea how much 5 million metric tonnes of soybeans is? It would be an utter impossibility to even deliver that amount of beans in a day. Five million tonnes TOTAL or ~4.2% of US production maybe, and that sure as Hell would show a market loss from where the US was with Brazil and Argentina taking up the difference the US lost in Trumpy's great deal!

Hell, your own bloody source says that China only bought 23 million tonnes from the US last year, Smack, which was about 20% of total US production 116.9 million tonnes in 2017! That's a loss of about 80% year over. Great deal maker Trumpy!

Last year, the entire soybean production in the US was only 120.04 million tonnes.
~~ https://apps.fas.usda.gov/psdonline/circulars/production.pdf (page 24) ~~

Taking 5 million tonnes a day per the lying Clown, that would total to 24 five million tonne load deliveries for the entire annual bean production of the US.

If you believe that bullshit Trump tried to sell, I have the 1947 Studebaker Land Cruiser that Elvis lost his virginity in, and I'll sell it to ya for just $2.50 with a full tank of gas!

Simply put, Trump is a God Damn LIAR AND FOOL, and he sunk his hook deep into your gullible gullet!

And you are a biased fool.

I read or heard that China was short on the beans and wheat so they will buy in a heart beat.

The first shot in the War with China was with food as a weapon.

And we won. :biggrin:

we won the war by getting China to do what they were doing before the war started...and by giving our farmers and extra 13 billion dollars to ease the pain of the war.

you have a really mixed up idea of what winning is. Are you a Browns fan?

The bean farmers are some happy campers. They got billions in handouts from Trump because of his trade war, and now they get to sell most of their excess beans to the very people they were selling them to before...talk about double dipping.

The bean farmers are some happy campers. They got billions in handouts from Trump because of his trade war, and now they get to sell most of their excess beans to the very people they were selling them to before...talk about double dipping.
so..............the tariffs paid for it...............

You don't get concessions on trade by doing the same as before........and surrendering before the fight even begins.............They have been fucking us....and you would have us continue to be fucked by them without so much of a reach around..........

We call that........BOHICA.............you should know what that means.

You don't get concessions on trade by doing the same as before........and surrendering before the fight even begins.............They have been fucking us....and you would have us continue to be fucked by them without so much of a reach around..........

Tariffs are just a tax that we pay, so our taxes paid for the handouts to the farmers... and here I thought you were against wealth redistribution.

This new deal is just going back to what we were doing before, all China has agreed to do was start buying our soybeans again...nothing has changed.

Tariffs are just a tax that we pay, so our taxes paid for the handouts to the farmers... and here I thought you were against wealth redistribution.

This new deal is just going back to what we were doing before, all China has agreed to do was start buying our soybeans again...nothing has changed.
They are working concessions in other areas..in order to end the massive trade deficit for jobs here............yes the cost is passed on to the consumer......of course.............but that assists giving companies here a chance to compete...........If I pay a little more for something because of it.......oh well............or I can just buy American made stuff............and to hell with the Chinese...............this worked for almost 200 years.......until someone said it was broken.

Statistics show the production of soybeans in the United States from 2000 to 2017. According to the report, roughly 4.31 billion bushels of soybeans were produced in the country in 2016. Around 31.86 million metric tons of soybeans were exported to China that year.

So, 31.86 million metric tons is about 35.4 million conventional tons.
How in hell is China gonna purchase "5 million tons a day" and how long will that last; about 7, maybe 8 days?

Who comes up with this bullshit from the OP?

Forum List

Back