trump needs intervention on intelligence: Schumer

The Fake news media has intentionally twisted the words of everyone involved....the people from the intelligence sector said the media misquoted them and misinterpreted their words and that they and the President are on the same page.....media malpractice once again....

I hope the media doesn't think that after Trump's second term they can heal the wounds with us and go back to being respected again because that ain't happening...they have tarnished themselves forever in the minds of the people....there will have to be major changes made and people terminated at all of the newspapers and news rooms.....

Never take advice on anything from a person that can’t figure out how to put on glasses.

I have eyes....I have ears....There was NO twisting of words. The Intel Chiefs responded with a resounding rebuke of trump on NK....Iran....Russia meddling....and every other lie that trump had been feeding to his Cult.

You people gobble up every single fabrication from this very insane human....

I cannot help but compare your mindlessness with the mobs that shouted their adoration to Hitler in those old black and white films from 1930's Germany. The similarity is astounding!

Schumer! You are going to quote Schumer. You can. But don't expect to be taken seriously.

Schumer! You are going to quote Schumer. You can. But don't expect to be taken seriously.

Schumer sat there and let trump take complete responsibility of the shutdown.....soynss like he is pretty smart to me.....well

Compared to the Great Leader....

“The intelligence chiefs had told the Senate panel that North Korea was unlikely to dismantle its nuclear arsenal and that the Iran nuclear deal was working…” ibid

Attacking the intelligence community won’t change these and other facts Trump’s doesn’t like.

“The intelligence chiefs had told the Senate panel that North Korea was unlikely to dismantle its nuclear arsenal and that the Iran nuclear deal was working…” ibid

Attacking the intelligence community won’t change these and other facts Trump’s doesn’t like.
NK isn’t going to de-nuke but Iran will! Are you stupid or just base your theories on who is making the deal? Iran didn’t stop their nukes. Why would they? It wasn’t in the agreement obie made and we weren’t even allowed to inspect. We will see what the NK situation ends up being but I’m pretty sure Trump won’t be landing plane loads of cash in Pongyang.

Forum List

Back