Trump: China agrees to buy 5 million tons of US soybeans a day

GOD Bless this President! :clap::clap::clap:

Now............. Mr President....the wall....we want a wall on the Southern border Mr President!

Cool beans, man. Tell me again how President Trump's threat of a "trade war" is going to hurt us?

Just another day of WINNING from a MAGA President.

"China has agreed to resume purchases of U.S. soybeans following talks Thursday between President Trump and Beijing's top trade negotiator, Vice Premier Liu He. It will start purchasing 5 million metric tons a day, according to Trump.
"Five million tons of soybeans per day," Trump told reporters at a Oval Office meeting with Liu. "That's going to make our farmers very happy. That's a lot of soybeans."

China agrees to buy 5 million tons of US soybeans a day after talks in Washington
Maybe, then again maybe not.

How much will China buy? That is still open to debate. "The Wall Street Journal" reports China said it would buy 5 million metric tons of U.S. soybeans a day based on comments made by Chinese leaders, but a U.S. administration official told Reuters the exact amount was misinterpreted, and it is not a per day amount, but rather one purchase of 5 million metric tons.

BREAKING NEWS: China to Increase Soybean Purchases

Most of China's soybean production goes into animal feed. They don't have the resources to produce as much as they need to feed all those people, which is why they have to purchase millions of metric tons from us.

Sorry. I know you want very much for this President to fail, but he didn't get where he is now by failing.
He rode on his daddies coat takes and then used daddies money to bully people but that's got nothing to so with my post. There is no confirmation of this deal except for a one time purchase. All we really have is tRump's word for it. And you know how much that's worth.

Riiigghttt. :laughing0301:

Sure as hell beat what the last guy did: Sending Iran billions of dollars stacked up on pallets, waiting to be loaded into a flight on the tarmac.

I"m just sayin', mang.
Why do you deflect to President Obama, and incorrectly at that, instead of defending your orange leader?

Now............. Mr President....the wall....we want a wall on the Southern border Mr President!

And when you don't get that wall, you'll gobble down whatever excuse he gives you.

The slants are terrified of the Trump tariffs escalating from 10% to 25% on 1 March. Remember the "experts" who told us this is Smoot Hawley all over again and he'd crash the economy? :lol:

He rode on his daddies coat takes and then used daddies money to bully people but that's got nothing to so with my post. There is no confirmation of this deal except for a one time purchase. All we really have is tRump's word for it. And you know how much that's worth.

So nice of you to notice.

You can get things done when you stand up for American workers and farmers. Something Washington DC establishment never does. ESPECIALLY Democrats. Washington DC is like a fucking playground for the cocksuckers!

Henry Ford believed so strongly in the soybean he planted thousands of acres of them in southern Michigan. He believed he could make his model T's run on soybean fuel, have soybean tires, and even built a prototype that's body was made from processed and molded soybeans. That prototype was around for years at the Ford museum at Greenfield Village, before it mysteriously disappeared.

Cool beans, man. Tell me again how President Trump's threat of a "trade war" is going to hurt us?

"China has agreed to resume purchases of U.S. soybeans following talks Thursday between President Trump and Beijing's top trade negotiator, Vice Premier Liu He. It will start purchasing 5 million metric tons a day, according to Trump.
"Five million tons of soybeans per day," Trump told reporters at a Oval Office meeting with Liu. "That's going to make our farmers very happy. That's a lot of soybeans."

China agrees to buy 5 million tons of US soybeans a day after talks in Washington
I call bullshit. At 5 million tons a day we would be out of soybeans in less than a month.

And when you don't get that wall, you'll gobble down whatever excuse he gives you.
Like you did when Hillary bleach bit her server and smashed phones and SIM cards?
Or when Debbie Wasserman Schultz refused to turn her server over for 9 months while a Pakistani with terrorists connections stole information?

Is this like when Trump said that the Foxconn project would create 13,000 jobs in Wisconsin but is BS.

Or perhaps this is like when Trump said he bought 1000 hamberders for the Clemson team which was also BS.

Or is this like when Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall which was also BS.

Should I keep going?

Remind me why anyone still believes anything this man says?

They have no choice.

When you buy one lie from the blob, you have to keep buying them. The only surprising thing is the lengths they go to in attempts to explain why they believed the lie in the first place.

Is this like when Trump said that the Foxconn project would create 13,000 jobs in Wisconsin but is BS.

Or perhaps this is like when Trump said he bought 1000 hamberders for the Clemson team which was also BS.

Or is this like when Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall which was also BS.

Should I keep going?

Remind me why anyone still believes anything this man says?

No. Don't keep going, because you're as full of beans as one of those soybean cargo ships being loaded right now.

Foxconn backed out of the deal because of our illustrious democrat Governor we just elected. He already stated that he was going to ramp up the environmental regulations against them. Can you blame them for pulling out?

300 hamburgers or 1,000, what's the difference? If this is something worth getting your little pink panties in a bunch over, you have too much free time on your hands.

And lastly, I don't care who pays for the wall. Just get the damned thing built. Do you really think that's going to keep people from voting from him in 2020? I'll gladly vote him in for a second term.

:laughing0301:

I call bullshit. At 5 million tons a day we would be out of soybeans in less than a month.

US production in 2018 was 4.5 billion bushels, at 60 lbs per bushel.

The Wall Street Journal was the one who reported that China said it would buy 5 million metric tons of U.S. soybeans a day, based on comments made by Chinese leaders. But a U.S. administration official told Reuters the exact amount was misinterpreted, and it is not a per day amount, but rather one purchase of 5 million metric tons.

Still a shitload of beans, no matter how you count them.

BREAKING NEWS: China to Increase Soybean Purchases

...he didn't get where he is now by failing.
True.

He got where he is by...

1. using Daddy's money
2. multiple bankruptcies
3. not paying his vendors
4. not paying his employees
5. charging tuition for ponzi schemes useless, uncredentialed schools
6. paying exorbitant hush-money to uphold his image because he couldn't keep his pekker in his pocket back-in-the-day

I read or heard that China was short on the beans and wheat so they will buy in a heart beat.

Forum List

Back