Just for those inflicted with TDS. A very real allfiction, and I love it.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Interesting interview with "hitler."

Been in the public eye for 40 years and the first time we heard anything of racism was about 5 minutes after that ride down the escalator.

NPCracists.jpg

Well there was that time when he refused to rent to black people...but other than that...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wrong. He was praised by black leaders for making sure some real estate he invested in would allow minorities. They didn't before he came along but he changed that. He also received an award from Jesse Jackson for hiring a lot of minorities.

The accusations of racism are totally false. Get your facts straight and stop letting CNN and their ilk brainwash you.

Interesting interview with "hitler."

Been in the public eye for 40 years and the first time we heard anything of racism was about 5 minutes after that ride down the escalator.

I've never said he was "hitler" - I've argued that he's not. And I have no reason to believe that he's a racist. In fact, I have no reason to believe anything he says. That's the problem. He'll say anything, and deny it later. Focusing on whether he really is, or isn't a racist, is falling for the con. In the end, he gets it both ways - the racists walk away thinking he's at least sympathetic to their cause, and his other supporters can point to the fact that there's very little evidence to suggest he is personally racist. They have cover - because he probably isn't a racist. He just plays one on TV.

Well there was that time when he refused to rent to black people...but other than that...

Him being a real estate tycoon, do you think that black people were the only people he refused to rent to, kicked out, foreclosed on, bought out etc ?????????? Do we know why he didn't rent to the couple ??? Was it proven that it was definitely their skin color that was the reason ???? Could it be that because the couple was black, that they might have screamed racism against Trump (a white oppressor), in their minds, even if it wasn't the case at all ???

I will bet....

1. You live in a predominantly white neighborhood.

2. You golf at a course where hardly any blacks play.

3. You belonged to a fraternity at that shit school that was 95% white.

4. You never knew anyone from the hood.

Seems to me you have chosen and are very comfortable in your lily white lifestyle.

Wrong. He was praised by black leaders for making sure some real estate he invested in would allow minorities. They didn't before he came along but he changed that. He also received an award from Jesse Jackson for hiring a lot of minorities.

The accusations of racism are totally false. Get your facts straight and stop letting CNN and their ilk brainwash you.

Yyyyyyeeeaahhhh ummm....... it's on the record. He and his father were sued by the government and came out with an agreement to open up. Then they violated that agreement.

Matter of fact during a break in the court Rump (the current one) approached the investigator that had run tester applicants and was making the case in court and said to her, "Come on Elise --- you don't want to live with them either". Much like post 8 above just did.

Oh and that would be the same government Fred scammed money from to make his fortune btw.

Him being a real estate tycoon, do you think that black people were the only people he refused to rent to, kicked out, foreclosed on, bought out etc ?????????? Do we know why he didn't rent to the couple ??? Was it proven that it was definitely their skin color that was the reason ???? Could it be that because the couple was black, that they might have screamed racism against Trump (a white oppressor), in their minds, even if it wasn't the case at all ???

Yeah we do know that. You see, the investigators sent people posing as renters with solid applications, the only difference being some were white and some were black. The white ones were invited in while the black ones were told nothing was available. Plus there are reports from application-takers working for them who were instructed to either write a code (I believe it was "C" for "colored") on the application, or just throw it away. So all of that's on the record too.

Lol at a loser like pogo who cannot wait to vote for that skinny lying racist kuuuunt pocahontas.

Yyyyyyeeeaahhhh ummm....... it's on the record. He and his father were sued by the government and came out with an agreement to open up. Then they violated that agreement.

Matter of fact during a break in the court Rump (the current one) approached the investigator that had run tester applicants and was making the case in court and said to her, "Come on Elise --- you don't want to live with them either". Much like post 8 above just did.

Oh and that would be the same government Fred scammed money from to make his fortune btw.
You see, here is the problem folks... Black people can be used by other blacks or whites who hate whites can claim racism on a white if a black and a white are involved in any dealings that might go wrong. So of course it has to be racism, it just has to be right ?? LOL

There are no if and/or but's about it right ? LOL.

What ever happened to character, and one's personal action's that determines the outcomes, instead of this cry of racism at every turn we come upon now ??

Life's dealings should always be based upon one's character, and the actions of the individual when dealing with anyone or anything in life.

Upon one's skin color it is that we should never gauge every situation, especially when black folks and white folks are involved. We should stand firmly on character and not on one's color always.

I will bet....

Seems to me you have chosen and are very comfortable in your lily white lifestyle.

1. It is pretty mixed, very close to the mix in the nation except we have a few more Asian families than average.

2. I golf at a American Legion course, lots and lots of Vets of all creed and color. The military is a very integrated organization.

3. I do not do fraternities, I have never needed to pay for friends.

4. Lost that bet as well.

and what does any of that have to do with Trump not renting to blacks?

I will bet....

1. It is pretty mixed, very close to the mix in the nation except we have a few more Asian families than average.

2. I golf at a American Legion course, lots and lots of Vets of all creed and color. The military is a very integrated organization.

All lies.

I will bet....

All lies.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

you are a sad shell of a man!

I will bet....

And he makes chit chat with the black barista at Starbucks checking his box that he has minority friends.

Forum List

Back