Trump Can Act Presidential Any Time He Wants To

Smug and arrogant isn't presidential in my book and obama lives it. Hillary? Who can believe anything that flies out of her yap? Bernie? Sincere and honest but like the crazy uncle at the family picnic, not to be taken seriously. Bush always acted presidential but the left hated him with a passion. So no, libs don't care about acting presidential. No sale.

In an interview with the Washington Post, Donald Trump said he would eliminate the debt in eight (8) years.

Not the deficit, the debt.

Kudos to Bob Woodward for keeping a straight face.

In a revealing interview, Trump predicts a ‘massive recession’ but intends to eliminate the national debt in 8 years

118721bf05c6635bafd6afddd4a501ac.jpg

photo.jpg

laughing-animals.jpg

Smug and arrogant isn't presidential in my book and obama lives it. Hillary? Who can believe anything that flies out of her yap? Bernie? Sincere and honest but like the crazy uncle at the family picnic, not to be taken seriously. Bush always acted presidential but the left hated him with a passion. So no, libs don't care about acting presidential. No sale.

Bush always acted presidential?

Olympics+Day+3+Swimming+6dV6Fd4zfx9x.jpg

0811_beachbush_460x276.jpg

"Smug and arrogant" is bigot code for uppity ******.

You're a bigot. The shit of America.

We need to flush your kind down the toilet.

You'd have to climb out of the toilet first. But you don't have anything but a toddler's understanding. Go look the word bigot up to start your education.

You'd have to climb out of the toilet first. But you don't have anything but a toddler's understanding. Go look the word bigot up to start your education.
What has Obama done that you consider uppity?

In an interview with the Washington Post, Donald Trump said he would eliminate the debt in eight (8) years.

Not the deficit, the debt.

Kudos to Bob Woodward for keeping a straight face.

In a revealing interview, Trump predicts a ‘massive recession’ but intends to eliminate the national debt in 8 years
And yours and Woodward's expertise is ...?
Any reasonably intelligent person not blinded by politics (or in Trump's case, pure bullshit) knows we don't have the capacity to eliminate $19 Trillion in debt in eight years.

In my case, I'm CFP, ChFC, CLU, on the ground and neck-deep in domestic and global economies 24/7/365.

You?

Forum List

Back