Trump bemoans the lack of civility. Blames the media and Democrats for attacks on behavioral norms.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I'm watching him on TV right now.

DqUFfn9XgAMLY2R.jpg

Some Mexicans don't rape?

A Mexican can't be a judge?

The press is the enemy of the people.

Lock her up.

Democrats are evil.

Body slam a reporter is a "good" thing. Trump "He's my kind of guy".

Very fine people on both sides (with Nazi's being on one of those sides)

I am a (white) Nationalist (with the white being understood)

But it's the fault of everyone else?

The White House just put out a post that they should not be blamed for what crazy people want to do?

Crooked Hillary?

Lying Ted?

The Donald Trump enemies list were where bombs were sent.

When asked about his mocking attacks on Dr. Ford, he said it was OK because that was why he "won".

What do you say about someone like this?

I know Republicans say "HERO", but what about normal people? What do they say?

DqUFfn9XgAMLY2R.jpg

Lock her up.

Democrats are evil.

The White House just put out a post that they should not be blamed for what crazy people want to do?

Crooked Hillary?

Lying Ted?

When asked about his mocking attacks on Dr. Ford, he said it was OK because that was why he "won".

He's really a piece of shit, isn't he?

He will say anything, absolutely ANYTHING. He knew his plan was to get attention no matter what, and he got it. He started the whole thing with a bang, without civility.

He doesn't want civility, he wants to make people shut up.

• Banned
Trump said no one should compare political opponents to bad historical figures.

No kidding. They just played it from the rally he is giving tonight.

We know who he is.

Watching Sen. Kennedy saying he's sorry for America. He is saying he has no idea why this is happening. He doesn't understand why people are getting so angry.

It is so funny to watch you two butt hurt snow flakes cry on each other's shoulder.

You know you are getting your makeup and mascara on each other's blouses.

I never really liked Trump, I still don't.
However, his most redeeming qualities:
1.) he beat Hillary The Hag,
2.) and how he makes you leftists sissies hissy fit.

anger.gif

DqUFfn9XgAMLY2R.jpg

Lock her up.

Democrats are evil.

Crooked Hillary?

Lying Ted?

He's really a piece of shit, isn't he?

He will say anything, absolutely ANYTHING. He knew his plan was to get attention no matter what, and he got it. He started the whole thing with a bang, without civility.

He doesn't want civility, he wants to make people shut up.
I have to answer the liberals once again.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

We finally have a President with a set of balls and the sissie left whines. No surprise there. A Hollywood actress tried to incite violence in a drunken tirade at the inaugural festivities while the crazy left was smashing windows and torching cars. Another Hollywood celeb had herself photographed holding a facsimile of the President's bloody head shortly after the inauguration. Hollywood agents threatened the President with everything from arson to murder and even the kidnapping of cabinet member's kids. A democrat activist who never had a criminal conviction suddenly had an urge to pack a gun and go off in a suicide mission to murder every freaking conservative republican. Yet the crazy left thinks that the President is responsible for the "bomb" threats which don't seem so much a threat than a desperate democrat dirty trick.

We finally have a President with a set of balls and the sissie left whines. No surprise there. A Hollywood actress tried to incite violence in a drunken tirade at the inaugural festivities while the crazy left was smashing windows and torching cars. Another Hollywood celeb had herself photographed holding a facsimile of the President's bloody head shortly after the inauguration. Hollywood agents threatened the President with everything from arson to murder and even the kidnapping of cabinet member's kids. A democrat activist who never had a criminal conviction suddenly had an urge to pack a gun and go off in a suicide mission to murder every freaking conservative republican. Yet the crazy left thinks that the President is responsible for the "bomb" threats which don't seem so much a threat than a desperate democrat dirty trick.

Wait, Trump says more civility and you say he has "ball" which basically means he'll insult and attack anyone.

Contradiction? Hypocritical?

Hell yes.

I had to stop reading after you praised Trumps balls... sorry man but do that stuff in private

Was it Trump's fault when that loving-liberal shot all those Republican congressmen?

Was it Trump's fault when that loving-liberal shot all those Republican congressmen?
That wasn’t a liberal it was a republican posing as a liberal. Just like the Dems sent bombs to their people as an October surprise.

Wait, Trump says more civility and you say he has "ball" which basically means he'll insult and attack anyone.

Hell yes.

Trump and those that support him have been viciously attacked after Trump became the nominee. I find it hilarious that leftards expect what they themselves are not willing to give. I don't give a shit about their tender feelings and butthurtness at all. What I find SOOO amusing is that they can dish it out but they recoil in disbelief and incredulity when they get it back.

DqUFfn9XgAMLY2R.jpg

Lock her up.

Democrats are evil.

Crooked Hillary?

Lying Ted?

Oh...so now Republicans aren't "normal"? God you're a putz! You folks on the left have been dishing out non stop attacks on Trump and the GOP since Hillary's fat ass got shellacked in the election! Now you're calling for "civility"? I thought you were now the people that kick others when they're down! Civility? Don't make me laugh!

DqUFfn9XgAMLY2R.jpg

Lock her up.

Democrats are evil.

Crooked Hillary?

Lying Ted?

why dont you tell us dean....you think you are normal....

There has been such a prevalence of political anger in the last few years and I blame it all on Hillary so ironic she tries to be the peacemaker like the sociopath that she is.
Screen-Shot-2016-06-06-at-2.33.24-PM-1-696x405.png

DqUFfn9XgAMLY2R.jpg

Lock her up.

Democrats are evil.

Crooked Hillary?

Lying Ted?

Oh...so now Republicans aren't "normal"? God you're a putz! You folks on the left have been dishing out non stop attacks on Trump and the GOP since Hillary's fat ass got shellacked in the election! Now you're calling for "civility"? I thought you were now the people that kick others when they're down! Civility? Don't make me laugh!
Actually the Trump attacks started earlier...June 16, 2015 to be exact. Just about nonstop and look what all they’ve helped to accomplish since! They are truly amazingly stupid people and we wish them all the best.

Trump has balls? If he does they’re the size of BBs.

This is the guy who sucks Vladimir Putin’s dick till the skin comes off. This is the guy who buries his head face down in Lil Kim’s lap.

President bone spurs.

When confronted Trump lies. That’s the complete sign of a pu$$y.

How can anyone look at this orange overweight baby and see something manly? It makes you wonder what kind of role models you’ve had in your life.

DqUFfn9XgAMLY2R.jpg

Lock her up.

Democrats are evil.

Crooked Hillary?

Lying Ted?

Those aren’t things I believe. I leave that to your kind.

Hell yes.
For the longest time, you mother fuckers were out calling George Bush, John McCain and Mitt Romney, killers of old people. Those establishment Republicrats, took it all and gave nothing back. Today, with all those years the Don was a Democrat and learned how to play dirty with you retards, he is using your own Rules for Radicals back at you, and you whiney bitches act like petulant little girls...Bwaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaaaa..

DqUFfn9XgAMLY2R.jpg

Lock her up.

Democrats are evil.

Crooked Hillary?

Lying Ted?

Those aren’t things I believe. I leave that to your kind.
you should learn how to read .....

Forum List

Back