Trump and team making a list of traitors to primary

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Awesome! Let's get to it! I want to see Doug Collins primary Kemp for governor, not sure about Lt Governor, maybe have that democrat who backed President Trump here in Georgia run against Duncan the Lt Gov and we need someone to primary that POS Raffensberger as well.

thumb_getem-outtahere-memeshappen-com-get-em-outta-here-meme-donald-51652987.png

he's an antichrist! :eek:

Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, “VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY,” says the Lord. King James 2000 Bible Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, says the Lord. American King James Version

You vermin are going to see what Jewish communism is really like !!
Maybe they will seize your own nice house and give it to dozens of families from El Salvador

I'm amazed that after the childishness, after the blatant self obsession, after the political madness, there are some deluded souls who look at Donald Trump in late December 2020 and say "That's what true American leadership should look like!"

Says the left who sell out America to China and Mexico. You bunch of dumb asses voted for Joe Biden top that :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOL So angry these men didn't abuse their office for a dickhead who probably would not even say thank you for throwing away their careers.

Their careers weren't shit anyway. They spent their whole careers allowing the government to fuck their constituents in the ass by giving the Democrats what they wanted.

And for what? A little bit of money.

LOL So angry these men didn't abuse their office for a dickhead who probably would not even say thank you for throwing away their careers.

Their careers weren't shit anyway. They spent their whole careers allowing the government to fuck their constituents in the ass by giving the Democrats what they wanted.

And for what? A little bit of money.

You seriously can't understand why these people can't just overturn an election without cause. Sad.

Last edited:
I'm amazed that after the childishness, after the blatant self obsession, after the political madness, there are some deluded souls who look at Donald Trump in late December 2020 and say "That's what true American leadership should look like!"

Says the left who sell out America to China and Mexico. You bunch of dumb asses voted for Joe Biden top that :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Republicans created the trading with China deal, Republicans created the trading with Mexico deal....

some democrats came around to it after kicking and screaming initially, and now most dems eventually came around to both country's trade with us.

Republicans were always for it...globalisn, so called free trade, capitalism, the free market.... all promoted bigly, by the rightwing.

Awesome! Let's get to it! I want to see Doug Collins primary Kemp for governor, not sure about Lt Governor, maybe have that democrat who backed President Trump here in Georgia run against Duncan the Lt Gov and we need someone to primary that POS Raffensberger as well.
Excellent news..for Democrats

Donald J. Trump is what true American leadership should look like.

Are you "amazed"? :auiqs.jpg:

Donald J. Trump is what true American leadership should look like.

Are you "amazed"? :auiqs.jpg:

...moron, he just said he is.

Forum List

Back