DeSantis should be loyal to Trump?

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
We've all heard the lies Trump and his minions have spewed about DeSantis not being loyal. So let's investigate this a little further.

Out of all the governors in the USA, DeSantis raised more money for Trump than all the others for his 2020 election bid. Made commercials bragging about MAGA and Trump. (we've all seen them)
And what does DeSantis get for his efforts? 3 days before the governors election, Trump starts bashing him. WTF was he trying to do? Get the democrat gov. candidate elected?

The point. Trump started attacking DeSantis before he won re-election. Long before the subject of him running for president (2024) ever came up.
Ron didn't announce he was running for POTUS until May of 2023)

11/10/2022 09:05 PM EST (The governors election was Nov 8th)
Trump goes to war against DeSantis

Just days before heā€™ll likely announce heā€™s running for president, Trump took credit for DeSantisā€™ success after endorsing him in 2018, belittled him as ā€œaverageā€ and accused ā€œRon DeSanctimoniousā€ of playing games by not announcing his 2024 presidential ambitions.

ā€œHe says, ā€˜Iā€™m only focused on the Governorā€™s race, Iā€™m not looking into the future.ā€™ Well, in terms of loyalty and class, thatā€™s really not the right answer,ā€ Trump said in a statement and in a post on his social media platform Truth social.

DeSantis is ā€œan average REPUBLICAN Governor with great Public Relations, who didnā€™t have to close up his state, but did, unlike other Republican Governors,ā€ Trump wrote.

One of the few reasons I don't care for Trump is the issue of loyalty. It only works one way with him. He only respects his butt kissers and will toss under the bus anybody that's not puckered up. He became noted for firing folks due to the necessity for all subordinates to be totally 'yes men'.

Well, I'll amend that "only" to note his additional respect for foreign leaders who hold their countries under their thumbs. Regarding them, Trump seems envious.

Last edited:
"The former president claimed that his endorsement of DeSantis won him the Florida gubernatorial election in 2018."
Link.

Wait, what? 2018? The way Trump puts it, he got DeSantis elected in 2020.
Just more embellished lying from Trump, to make himself look better.

One of the few reasons I don't care for Trump is the issue of loyalty. It only works one way with him. He only respects his butt kissers and will toss under the bus anybody or anything that's not puckered up. He became noted for firing folks due to the necessity for all subordinates to be totally 'yes men'.

That's the thing about this that bothers me. DeSantis wasn't against Trump until Trump started firing at him.

That's the thing about this that bothers me. DeSantis wasn't against Trump until Trump started firing at him.

DeSantis didn't need to announce for him to be a threat to Trump. Trump is insecure. I thought he was foolish in being baited by the shameful actions of the Democrats throughout his presidency. He couldn't resist getting down in the mud with them. He's not a leader.

We've all heard the lies Trump and his minions have spewed about DeSantis not being loyal. So let's investigate this a little further.

Out of all the governors in the USA, DeSantis raised more money for Trump than all the others for his 2020 election bid. Made commercials bragging about MAGA and Trump. (we've all seen them)
And what does DeSantis get for his efforts? 3 days before the governors election, Trump starts bashing him. WTF was he trying to do? Get the democrat gov. candidate elected?

The point. Trump started attacking DeSantis before he won re-election. Long before the subject of him running for president (2024) ever came up.

Just days before heā€™ll likely announce heā€™s running for president, Trump took credit for DeSantisā€™ success after endorsing him in 2018, belittled him as ā€œaverageā€ and accused ā€œRon DeSanctimoniousā€ of playing games by not announcing his 2024 presidential ambitions.

ā€œHe says, ā€˜Iā€™m only focused on the Governorā€™s race, Iā€™m not looking into the future.ā€™ Well, in terms of loyalty and class, thatā€™s really not the right answer,ā€ Trump said in a statement and in a post on his social media platform Truth social.

DeSantis is ā€œan average REPUBLICAN Governor with great Public Relations, who didnā€™t have to close up his state, but did, unlike other Republican Governors,ā€ Trump wrote.

You know I'm a Trump supporter but you really made me think as to when it comes to DeSantis' motives and he's always been my second choice. :)

Would Trump accept help from a groomer?

Is he that desperate?

I deny it. The chicks at that party deny it. The only ones who don't are either Trump supporters or retarded leftiest. (which is basically the same exact thing)

Trump supporters are retarded leftists? Or do you mean being retarded and being leftist is the same thing? Can't I like both Trump and DeSantis? I do, I just think that Trump is the stronger candidate. DeSantis still has 2028 and he's always been my favorite governor. Even more than my own lol

Btw at least DeSantis is a whole lot better than Pence. I do believe that he would have defended the constitution.

Forum List

Back