Former Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan to testify before grand jury Tuesday ahead of possible Trump indictment

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘The former lieutenant governor of Georgia said Saturday that he will testify before a Fulton County grand jury regarding the 2020 election ahead of a possible state-level indictment of former President Donald Trump.

"I can confirm that I have been requested to testify before the Fulton County grand jury on Tuesday. I look forward to answering their questions around the 2020 election. Republicans should never let honesty be mistaken for weakness," former Georgia Lt. Gov Geoff Duncan wrote in a tweet.’

Republicans mistake honesty for being disloyal.

‘The former lieutenant governor of Georgia said Saturday that he will testify before a Fulton County grand jury regarding the 2020 election ahead of a possible state-level indictment of former President Donald Trump.

"I can confirm that I have been requested to testify before the Fulton County grand jury on Tuesday. I look forward to answering their questions around the 2020 election. Republicans should never let honesty be mistaken for weakness," former Georgia Lt. Gov Geoff Duncan wrote in a tweet.’

Republicans mistake honesty for being disloyal.

What passes as a "Georgia Republican" is beyond sick and pathetic.

Sincerely

Kemp
Raffensparger
every GOP state rep who voted for Dominion Voting Machines

So?

BTW. The recorded phon call(s) with Trump may be in violation of the law.

Georgia's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law for purposes of making audio recordings of conversations. Georgia makes it a crime to secretly record a phone call or in-person conversation "originat[ing] in any private place" unless one party to the conversation consents. See Ga. Code §§ 16-11-62(1), 16-11-66 (link is to the entire code; you need to click through to Title 16, Chapter 11, Article 3, Part I, and then choose the specific provisions). Therefore, you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to the conversation or you get permission from one party to the conversation in advance.

That said, if you intend to record conversations involving people located in more than one state, you should play it safe and get the consent of all parties. (italics added)

What passes as a "Georgia Republican" is beyond sick and pathetic.

Sincerely

Kemp
Raffensparger
every GOP state rep who voted for Dominion Voting Machines
I never would have expected Georgia to be the Southern State that went RINO. There was a method to the revenue sharing that went to many southern cities. Atlanta seems to control the state.

Let Miss Fanny Willis of Georgia have her Fulton County show trial. Not that it's going to amount to a hill of beans in this crazy mixed up world of ours.

Georgia's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law for purposes of making audio recordings of conversations. Georgia makes it a crime to secretly record a phone call or in-person conversation "originat[ing] in any private place" unless one party to the conversation consents. See Ga. Code §§ 16-11-62(1), 16-11-66 (link is to the entire code; you need to click through to Title 16, Chapter 11, Article 3, Part I, and then choose the specific provisions). Therefore, you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to the conversation or you get permission from one party to the conversation in advance.

That said, if you intend to record conversations involving people located in more than one state, you should play it safe and get the consent of all parties. (italics added)

So...basically, the phone call was legit. Got it.

"Just find me 11,000 votes, Brad". :auiqs.jpg:

Also, who recorded the calls? Were they part of the conversion? If not, violation of Federal law.

Federal law requires one-party consent, enabling you to record a conversation in person or over the phone, but only if you are participating in the conversation. If you are not part of the conversation but you are recording it, then you are engaging in illegal eavesdropping or wiretapping.​

Nope not in Georgia... But you can hope.

As I posted earlier, whoever recorded the call must have been involved in the conversation, per Georgia law. So neither of us knows who recorded it and whether were they engaged in the conversation as the law states they must be.

And if Trump made any calls from Florida to Georgia they could also have a problem, as Florida requires each party to approve of a recording being made. And it may just be that the law which takes precedence is the stricter of the laws.

This will be litigated at least up to at least the Georgia Supreme Court.

I also posted this above regarding the Georgia law, which you chose to ignore.

... if you intend to record conversations involving people located in more than one state, you should play it safe and get the consent of all parties. (emphasis added)​

As I posted earlier, whoever recorded the call must have been involved in the conversation, per Georgia law. So neither of us knows who recorded it and whether were they engaged in the conversation as the law states they must be.

And if Trump made any calls from Florida to Georgia they could also have a problem, as Florida requires each party to approve of a recording being made. And it may just be that the law which takes precedence is the stricter of the laws.

This will be litigated at least up to at least the Georgia Supreme Court.

I also posted this regarding the Georgia law:

... if you intend to record conversations involving people located in more than one state, you should play it safe and get the consent of all parties. (emphasis added)​

Florida wouldn't have jurisdiction in Georgia.

Florida wouldn't have jurisdiction in Georgia.

Uh, not really.

if you intend to record conversations involving people located in more than one state, you should play it safe and get the consent of all parties. (emphasis added)​

If Trump called from Florida then it is probable the stricter law takes precedence, thus the admonition above.

I never would have expected Georgia to be the Southern State that went RINO. There was a method to the revenue sharing that went to many southern cities. Atlanta seems to control the state.

The Georgia GOP is "guided" by the "preacher." In GA, the preachers are all ZPF Zionist Jew frauds. Kemp and Raffensparger are clones of Schumer and Feinstein. They were elected because the "preachers" told the GA church audience to vote for them. Until that stops, GA is completely lost.

The Zionist Fascist election fraud is off the scale in GA. There are two types of people who win in GA.

Zionist Fascists
Uncle Toms bought and paid for by Zionist Fascists

The cost of appointing Chris Wray is off the scale too, as really only the FBI, an honest and patriotic FBI, can bust this caliber of election fraud, and instead of busting it, the Chris Wray FBI is doing it... and enforcing its fraudulent "vote tallies."

Mr. Trump, we've got a great guy for FBI Director

Trump - what's his background

He's a former attorney for the W Administration

the W Administration
the W Administration
the W Administration

home of Cheney, Victoria Nuland, Rumsfeld, Tenet, Bolton...

HELLO MR TRUMP, if you couldn't figure out Chris Wray should've been dinged immediately, YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PREZ

"There are two types of people who win in GA........Uncle Toms bought and paid for by Zionist Fascists"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you know that?
Who are the Zionist Fascist that you are referencing?
Why do you say they are ZF's?
Who ae the Uncle Tom's?
What due diligence have you done to substantiate your allegations?

As a responsible poster here I'm sure you understand the value of explaining and vetting one's assertions about others, particularly about public officials.
After all, your allegations are a bit derogatory. Fascists? Uncle Tom's? Zionist as a pejorative?
In my opinion, you owe the forum your explanation of your claims.

Who ae the Uncle Tom's?

PastWHORE Warnock

Who are the Zionist Fascist that you are referencing?

Examples in America of rich Zionist Fascists

Bill Gates
Mike Bloomberg
Zuckerberg

Who else?

Pretty much everyone arguing that the official version of 911 was accurate

What due diligence have you done to substantiate your allegations?

The Dominion Voting Machines "CHOOSE THE JEW" whether that be in Brazil, AZ, Georgia, or VA 7 (Spanberger). The motive to install Dominion Machines is Zionist Fascists, since Dominion Voting Machines cheat for Zionist Fascists.

Show us where that didn't happen...

Forum List

Back