Trump Allies Urge GOP Leader To Remove Cheney, Kinzinger

As I recall, Cheney was one of the Neo-Con artists who assisted in the 9/11 thing that killed a lot of people in Iraq, and cost Americans over 6 billion dollars into the pockets of the Neo-cons. Am I wrong?

“It's just an example that this Republican Party is a very big tent. Everyone is invited in," McCarthy said Wednesday after the hours-long conference meeting where his members privately aired grievances and addressed both the clashes over Cheney and Greene. "And you look at the last election, we continue to grow and in two years we will be the majority."

Must be the end of the “big tent”…

Congress is not empowered to enforce the law.

Fabricating charges and dictating one is guilty without a trail is very much the actions of Marxist Stalinists.

Seizing power one does not have, Marxist.
Congress has broad oversight powers they have neglected to use for so long that some people think they have no right to interfere with executive branch at all. The constitution was written so that the bulk of power resides in congress. Over the years they have steadily given their power away to the president. It's time they took it back.

Congress has broad oversight powers they have neglected to use for so long that some people think they have no right to interfere with executive branch at all. The constitution was written so that the bulk of power resides in congress. Over the years they have steadily given their power away to the president. It's time they took it back.
That is your interpretation, and it is wrong. They used the word, "equal" for a reason.

Further, this is a continuation of Congress's abuse of power. The democrats simply fabricate a crime out of thin air and dictate someone is guilty.

The Democrats are acting like the tyrannical marxist of the past. The democrats are the new communist party of the USA, as you inadvertently point out

As I recall, Cheney was one of the Neo-Con artists who assisted in the 9/11 thing that killed a lot of people in Iraq, and cost Americans over 6 billion dollars into the pockets of the Neo-cons. Am I wrong?

That was her father.......

Forum List

Back