Trump's "right-wing" policy

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I want to briefly dwell on Trump's "achievements" so that he is not confused with the real glorious Right, such as Reagan and Eisenhower.

He inflated ethnic conflicts and discredited the right wing in the eyes of blacks and Mexicans, many of whom voted for the right.

He had no foreign policy or military doctrine.

He fell out with Iran, a potential ally in the fight against China and the Taliban.

He was loyal to many leftist regimes in the world.

He praised leftist Judeo-Christian ideas.

He showed disrespect to the military, including veterans.

He terrorized athletes and fanned stupid nationalist sentiments, which led to the destabilization of the situation.

He spoke a lot on financial issues on Twitter, and it fevered the markets and took investors away from the United States.

He did nothing to improve the situation in the army with homosexuals and feminists, did nothing to reverse the Missile defense reduction in eastern Europe.

He signed a contract with the Taliban and did nothing to prevent it

And do you still think that his policies were right?

Last edited:
I want to briefly dwell on Trump's "achievements" so that he is not confused with the real glorious Right, such as Reagan and Eisenhower.

He inflated ethnic conflicts and discredited the right wing in the eyes of blacks and Mexicans, many of whom voted for the right.

He fell out with Iran, a potential ally in the fight against China and the Taliban.

He terrorized athletes and fanned stupid nationalist sentiments, which led to the destabilization of the situation.

He spoke a lot on financial issues on Twitter, and it fevered the markets and took investors away from the United States.

He did nothing to improve the situation in the army with homosexuals and feminists, did nothing to reverse the Missile defense reduction in eastern Europe.

:link::link::link:

• Banned
Specifically what? Don't you know that Trump barked at Mexicans and blacks?
Do you know that his tweeter was a source of profit for short speculators?

It's your "Mexican" state that should be most unhappy, he considered you "colored".

Last edited:
Specifically what? Don't you know that Trump barked at Mexicans and blacks?
Do you know that his tweeter was a source of profit for short speculators?

It's your "Mexican" state that should be most unhappy, he considered you "colored".

I know Trump was supported by more Hispanics and blacks than any republican in recent history. Both groups supported his immigration policy. That fact kind of blows that theory out of the water. And Trump carried TX, so your batting zero. Also I have no clue what Trump tweeted unless it was reported on the news or on this board. I don't do twitter, FB or any other of the commie crap that's out there. Do you have any other pieces of non-wisdom to share?

:rolleyes:

Are you going for the USMB record number of ridiculous unsupported assertions in a single post?

Last edited:
Is it a "fact"? Where did it come from?
Do you think that only blacks vote in the south, and only Mexicans in Texas? Weren't black protests under Trump?

Unlike you I can back up what I say.

• Banned
Are you going for the USMB record number of ridiculous unsupported assertions in a single post?
Let's go in order then. 1: he did not speak in a nationalistic spirit? Is Bush lying when he says his statements smell like chauvinism?

Unlike you I can back up what I say.

Is this your "poof"?
"preliminary numbers"(С)
lol

there is no reference to these "numbers" nor a source of statistics.
I hope you don't consider people to be idiots?

Forum List

Back