Trump Admits he did not win election.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
More than seven months after the 2020 election, former President Donald Trump appeared to admit his defeat on Wednesday.

In an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, Trump said the results of the 2020 election were “shocking.” President Joe Biden won the election with 306 electoral votes to Trump’s 232, but the results continue to be disputed.

“We got them by surprise in ‘16, and in ‘20 we did much better than we did in ‘16,” Trump told Hannity. “Shockingly, we were supposed to win easily at 64 million votes and we got 75 million votes. We didn’t win, but let’s see what happens on that. The whole thing was shocking.”

Let us see if the Trumpist loons will move on. Even Trump admits he did not win. In other words, he lost.

Game Over, Trumpers.

More than seven months after the 2020 election, former President Donald Trump appeared to admit his defeat on Wednesday.

In an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, Trump said the results of the 2020 election were “shocking.” President Joe Biden won the election with 306 electoral votes to Trump’s 232, but the results continue to be disputed.

“We got them by surprise in ‘16, and in ‘20 we did much better than we did in ‘16,” Trump told Hannity. “Shockingly, we were supposed to win easily at 64 million votes and we got 75 million votes. We didn’t win, but let’s see what happens on that. The whole thing was shocking.”

Let us see if the Trumpist loons will move on. Even Trump admits he did not win. He lost.

Game Over, Trumpers.
I just wish you would move on,, all day everyday you post trump threads,, its almost like hes living in your head 24/7/365,,

Let us see if the Trumpist loons will move on. Even Trump admits he did not win. He lost.

Game Over, Trumpers.
I just wish you would move on,, all day everyday you post trump threads,, its almost like hes living in your head 24/7/365,,
Wrong again. How many friggin threads are there each day on the election fraud lie? I don’t see you complaining about those. You’re just a hypocrite.

Let us see if the Trumpist loons will move on. Even Trump admits he did not win. In other words, he lost.

Game Over, Trumpers.

Look what that pig has done to this country in the past 6 months.

I

Game Over, Trumpers.
I am really surprised this wasn't posted earlier today. Thanks.

Game Over, Trumpers.
Wrong again. How many friggin threads are there each day on the election fraud lie? Think about it.
each day its less a lie and more of ,, just how much,,

but we are talking about your love affair with trump,,

Game Over, Trumpers.
Wrong again. How many friggin threads are there each day on the election fraud lie? Think about it.

Wrong, Trumper. Deal with Trump‘s concession instead of trying to derail the thread with your inanity. Even Trump may have had enough of this lie.

Last edited:

Game Over, Trumpers.

Wrong, Trumper. Deal with Trump‘s concession instead of turning to derail with the thread with your inanity. Even Trump may have had enough of this lie.
jokes on you,, I'm not a trumper and didnt vote for him,,,

Game Over, Trumpers.

Wrong, Trumper. Deal with Trump‘s concession instead of turning to derail with the thread with your inanity. Even Trump may have had enough of this lie.
Your posts belie that statement. Your posts are definitely pro-Trump. Nothing wrong with that as that is what you believe. But it is time for you to move on.

Game Over, Trumpers.

Your posts belie that statement. Your posts are definitely pro-Trump. Nothing wrong with that as that is what you believe. But it is time for you to move on.
youre confusing my disgust with democrats for support for trump/rep[ublicans,,

sad for you really that youre that partisan,,

The context is what counts. I know, that is beyond some of you folks' ability.

(emphasis added)

The context is what counts. I know, that is beyond some of you folks' ability.

(emphasis added)
Trump admits he did not win. What is it about that you don’t understand? Move on.

Forum List

Back