Victoria Secrets Seeks to remove Victorias Angels, and replace them with regular women.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Victoria Secrets lingerie , is planing to replace their angels with regulars size, and over size women. They have received complaints from customers. I say keep the slim sexy angels, marketing agenda. Keep the fashion shows going. Don't allow these out of shape women to dictate your companies policies and agenda. Being over weight is unhealthy.

Victoria Secrets lingerie , is planing to replace their angels with regulars size, and over size women. They have received complaints from customers. I say keep the slim sexy angels, marketing agenda. Keep the fashion shows going. Don't allow these out of shape women to dictate your companies policies and agenda. Being over weight is unhealthy.
I say market with what improves your sales. If that's fantasy, go for it. If that's reality, game on.

People will vote with their wallets.

I am still not gonna buy a bikini no matter who the model is...

You will bow to the altar of PC! Even though print is dead, this is a 'woke' decision. Rapinoe is a great soccer player who happens to be an LGBTQ 'advocate'. Unfortunately, she looks like my neighbor Pete. Will it help sell overpriced panties? What demographic tends to buy said overpriced panties? Hmm ..

You will bow to the altar of PC! Even though print is dead, this is a 'woke' decision. Rapinoe is a great soccer player who happens to be an LGBTQ 'advocate'. Unfortunately, she looks like my neighbor Pete. Will it help sell overpriced panties? What demographic tends to buy said overpriced panties? Hmm ..
Will she actually model such overpriced panties? How about the 300 pound whale? What would that bikini look like.

Years ago Victoria's Secret was my go to underwear store.

I see regular women all the time, and I am not impressed.

Forum List

Back