Trump Admits he did not win election.

More than seven months after the 2020 election, former President Donald Trump appeared to admit his defeat on Wednesday.

In an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, Trump said the results of the 2020 election were “shocking.” President Joe Biden won the election with 306 electoral votes to Trump’s 232, but the results continue to be disputed.

“We got them by surprise in ‘16, and in ‘20 we did much better than we did in ‘16,” Trump told Hannity. “Shockingly, we were supposed to win easily at 64 million votes and we got 75 million votes. We didn’t win, but let’s see what happens on that. The whole thing was shocking.”

Let us see if the Trumpist loons will move on. Even Trump admits he did not win. He lost.

Game Over, Trumpers.
I just wish you would move on,, all day everyday you post trump threads,, its almost like hes living in your head 24/7/365,,
Wrong again. How many friggin threads are there each day on the election fraud lie? Think about it.
each day its less a lie and more of ,, just how much,,

but we are talking about your love affair with trump,,
Wrong, Trumper. Deal with Trump‘s concession instead of turning to derail with the thread with your inanity. Even Trump may have had enough of this lie.
jokes on you,, I'm not a trumper and didnt vote for him,,,
Then why are you here?

The context is what counts. I know, that is beyond some of you folks' ability.

“We got them by surprise in ‘16, and in ‘20 we did much better than we did in ‘16,” Trump told Hannity. “Shockingly, we were supposed to win easily at 64 million votes and we got 75 million votes. We didn’t win, but let’s see what happens on that. The whole thing was shocking.”

(emphasis added)
Trump admits he did not win. What is it about that you don’t understand? Move on.

You poor thing.

More than seven months after the 2020 election, former President Donald Trump appeared to admit his defeat on Wednesday.

In an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, Trump said the results of the 2020 election were “shocking.” President Joe Biden won the election with 306 electoral votes to Trump’s 232, but the results continue to be disputed.

Let us see if the Trumpist loons will move on. Even Trump admits he did not win. He lost.

Game Over, Trumpers.
I just wish you would move on,, all day everyday you post trump threads,, its almost like hes living in your head 24/7/365,,
Wrong again. How many friggin threads are there each day on the election fraud lie? Think about it.

Wrong, Trumper. Deal with Trump‘s concession instead of turning to derail with the thread with your inanity. Even Trump may have had enough of this lie.
Then why are you here?
because I can,,,

how else am I going to tell those that would oppress me that I object??

(emphasis added)
Trump admits he did not win. What is it about that you don’t understand? Move on.

You poor thing.

Lol..You’re the one going through life in denial.

n

(emphasis added)

"We didn't win but maybe (OK, I know we won't) pull off some kind of miracle".

Trump has to keep up this false hope to keep the money coming in.

Let us see if the Trumpist loons will move on. Even Trump admits he did not win. In other words, he lost.

Game Over, Trumpers.
when you assume thats what was meant, well that makes an ass out of you

Game Over, Trumpers.

Then why are you here?
because I can,,,

FakeBook. Twatter.

Game Over, Trumpers.

Then why are you here?
because I can,,,

FakeBook. Twatter.
O,,K,,

Let us see if the Trumpist loons will move on. Even Trump admits he did not win. In other words, he lost.

Game Over, Trumpers.
when you assume thats what was meant, well that makes an ass out of you
Thanks for the belly laugh.

There is nothing to assume. “We didn’t win” speaks for itself.

Game Over, Trumpers.

Then why are you here?
because I can,,,

FakeBook. Twatter.
O,,K,,
Do you not know the difference between commas and periods?

Game Over, Trumpers.

Then why are you here?
because I can,,,

FakeBook. Twatter.
O,,K,,
Do you not know the difference between commas and periods?
yeah,, I just dont care,,,

it gives morons something to focus on when they have nothing of substance left to say,,,

Game Over, Trumpers.
Yea. Maybe we should only talk about Trump for as long as conservatives mentioned Hillary after she lost.

Game Over, Trumpers.
Yea. Maybe we should only talk about Trump for as long as conservatives mentioned Hillary after she lost.
I would rather we talk about current issues,,,

Game Over, Trumpers.
It will not be over until the criminal Democrat Party is tried and convicted of conspiring to cheat the American voters of their majority vote for Donald Trump for President.

Game Over, Trumpers.
How many fake news stories will the media float to create the image that the election was genuine?

Game Over, Trumpers.

That is not an admission that Biden won you stupid Fake News Sheeple.

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit you Leftist are so gullibe to believe.

Game Over, Trumpers.
You do excellent job of demonstrating depravity of typical street level fascist democrat, total impossibility of reason, absolute total!

Forum List

Back