trump admits Biden's name came up with Ukrainian President

In a dirty joke?

f48f6e16ad94c28924097796538f7f3a84ad7727.jpeg

President Trump Admits He Spoke to Ukraine President About Corruption and Possibly Biden

So....if Ukraine launches an investigation.....again.....that they are providing something of value to the trump campaign....that is a felony according to Federal Code.

Just asking for the investigation may be illegal and is certainly an abuse of power.
Lol, so you're saying it's against the law to prove democrats crimes.
It's against the law for a candidate to solicit foreign aid to their campaign.

President Trump Admits He Spoke to Ukraine President About Corruption and Possibly Biden

So....if Ukraine launches an investigation.....again.....that they are providing something of value to the trump campaign....that is a felony according to Federal Code.

Just asking for the investigation may be illegal and is certainly an abuse of power.
Abuse of power is an impeachable offense.

Talk, talk, talk. So go for it already.
LOL

Idiot, it's not up to me.
icon_rolleyes.gif

How many more desperate threads about this same story are you going to start in an effort to peddle this false narrative spin on Biden's extortion of Ukraine's Prime Minister, which Biden admitted to on video tape?!

Didnt stop the hillary from receiving millions in campaign money from other countries through her "foundation". You were down and voted for her even though she broke the law.

Okay, so you gonna support Hillary going to jail for colluding with Ukraine? That's one of the things Ukraine called Trump for. I think y'all screwed the pooch on this one. Ukraine wants to give us proof for Democrat law breaking and that my friend. Isn't against the law.

Didnt stop the hillary from receiving millions in campaign money from other countries through her "foundation". You were down and voted for her even though she broke the law.
I am not aware of Clinton Foundation funds being used for her campaign.

Okay, so you gonna support Hillary going to jail for colluding with Ukraine? That's one of the things Ukraine called Trump for. I think y'all screwed the pooch on this one. Ukraine wants to give us proof for Democrat law breaking and that my friend. Isn't against the law.
In what way did Hillary collude with Ukraine?

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I was speaking of your collective gaggle of morons and their amusing Ukrainian remake of Russia Russia Russia.

Oh FFS.

So now that the Russia hoax is officially dead, is this the next big false narrative from you people? Are you aware that you have consistently failed at every method you've tried during the last three years, in order to remove him?

So what makes you think "This time for sure"?

'Funny' how that little 'D' in front of their names makes all the difference....

:rolleyes:

I am not aware of Clinton Foundation funds being used for her campaign.
It was bribery, they thought she was going to win. So they donated millions. The great part, is they wasted their money.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I was speaking of your collective gaggle of morons and their amusing Ukrainian remake of Russia Russia Russia.
Then you should have posted that to them, not me.

Talking about someone is not a crime, even Democrats!

Ever stop to think about how many times Obama and Biden spoke about Trump to other nations before they left office? And that too would not be a crime.

You leftists are so damn shallow it is mind boggling

Forum List

Back