What are the odds? LoL

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Hillary was under criminal investigation when the left chose her to be their nominee.

Will lightning strike twice as Biden faces possible investigation?

Can the left find a candidate who isn't a criminal?

*waits for leftist diversion post in 3....2...1..*

Actually, it was Trump who was under investigation for Russian ties

Will he be under impeachment this time?

seems like I remember the RW's asking if the Dems could find a candidate - then Obama was elected for 2 terms.

:21:

Hillary was under criminal investigation when the left chose her to be their nominee.

Let's take it one step further....Hillary screwed herself in 2016, being the worst, most criminal candidate in Democratic Party history, if not US history, and in turn screwed the Democratic party...4 years later, from 'the grave', Hillary reaches out to screw Joe Biden, as it was her who brought Biden's Ukraine scandal into larger focus in 2016 to make sure Biden didn't enter the race then. Now the media has desperately resurrected the scandal, bringing it back into the light, thanks in part to....Hillary Clinton for bringing it back up to begin with..

Hillary Clinton, the 'gift' that keeps on giving....like herpes.

Bwuhahahaha

In 2016 only one candidate was under investigation on election day...and it wasn't Hillary Clinton.

With this Ukraine thing, again, it's Trump breaking the law.

No. That is because everyone is 'under investigation' now because we have accepted the idea it is okay to investigate anyone indefinitely for anything even if you cannot point to a crime. Fishing is acceptable now.

Actually, it was Trump who was under investigation

Lol
Nice try

But you don’t get to set the rules on how other posters reply to your thread
I do not but I most certainly get to predict their inability to remain focused. Thanks for proving my point. Now I'm sure I have a participation trophy around here somewhere for you....

Forum List

Back