Trump Admin Tells Minnesota Governor To Get Bent Over $16 Million Aid Request Following Riots

Jus more proof of Trump’s gangster-style presidency.
The "gangstas" are the vermin in BLM and the people who support him. That includes the governor.

Only an utter douchebag would claim that declining to pay for someone else's stupidity makes you a "gangsta."

You are off the scale when it comes to pure idiocy

ad5bpEB_460s.jpg
Poor little moron snowflake. You missed the point. I guess being among the most stupid posters I expect nothing less.

View attachment 362433
Of all the blue cities, using the city of Minneapolis as the initial Prog propaganda attack based on racial hate was not expected. We know now that Prog politicians do things the old fashion way. The way they condemn everyday to us all as we know. All of this uplifting and we get the same authoritarian people. We know our future now.

and that's precisely why trump is the most corrupt president and admin in all of our history!!! SAD

sad he's such a creep!
The governor did NOTHING to control the riots. If MAINE wants to send aid to Minnesota, that's your business, not ours

TRUMP DID NOTHING TO END THE RIOTS, AND MUCH TO PROVOKE AND INFLAME THEM. THEN HE BLAMES THE GOVERNORS.

TRUMP IS AN ABJECT FAILURE AS A NATIONAL LEADERS.
Obama?

The "gangstas" are the vermin in BLM and the people who support him. That includes the governor.

Only an utter douchebag would claim that declining to pay for someone else's stupidity makes you a "gangsta."

ad5bpEB_460s.jpg
Poor little moron snowflake. You missed the point. I guess being among the most stupid posters I expect nothing less.

View attachment 362433
You had no point, Fuckwit. You were just posting TDS induced drivel.

ad5bpEB_460s.jpg

View attachment 362433
Apparently the point is that mob violence should be rewarded and that innocent people should be made to pay for it.

You're a Marxist thug.
You Putinist fascist dolt, if you understood that disaster relief is routinely given in situations like this and not used for political purposes, you would rethink your posts but as you are a Russian useful idiot I expect nothing less from you.
You don't get disaster relief for telling your police to stand down so thugs can burn and loot an entire city, Moron.

ad5bpEB_460s.jpg

View attachment 362433
Apparently the point is that mob violence should be rewarded and that innocent people should be made to pay for it.

You're a Marxist thug.
You Putinist fascist dolt, if you understood that disaster relief is routinely given in situations like this, you would rethink your posts but as you are a Russian useful idiot I expect nothing less from you.
Disaster relief is commonly given when the Mayor and the governor are directly responsible for the disaster?

Please post an example, idiot.
You’re even more stupid then I could imagine. The governor and Mayor responsible for the riots??? Grow the hell up or think before you post this inanity.
They allowed them to happen and did NOTHING to stop it. So yes, they are responsible. Your ilk doesn't know what taking responsibility means.

You Putinist fascist dolt, if you understood that disaster relief is routinely given in situations like this...

Routinely?

Really?

Howsabout listing all those times when vermin pigs destroyed a city and then federal money was provided to effect repairs?

Obama denied a request by Maryland Governor Larry Hogan in 2015 for relief after the Baltimore riots when Freddie Gray was killed. Of course, Hogan's a Republican, so you probably said nothing about Obama not granting that request.

But now the person in a position to grant approval is a Republican and the requesting Governor is a democrat, so suddenly it's a horrible decision?

Walz can sit back and watch as his career dissipation light goes into overdrive. His inaction as Governor will end up being his downfall. He encouraged the unrest, apparently too fucking stupid to understand what the result of telling animals to act like animals would be.

Fuck him, and fuck Minnesota...
Lil Johnny is taking a beating in this thread. :abgg2q.jpg:

Yes, ant the rioters have made it so
Our nation began with riots in Boston

Only difference is that we were rioting against a brutal dictator in the form of England then, not our own police officers fighting to keep law, order and safety on our streets.

Brutal dictator? LOL. Don't you feel even a wee bit of shame when you post something like this?
So you think the colonies were revolting against England's rule to the bloody end and to the death because of . . .?

I'm just curious what you call an "education" passes as.

Well clearly his education is better than yours.

MONEY. The American Revolution was fought over MONEY. The British wanted the American Colonies to repay the British government for protecting the American colonies in the French and Indian Wars, taxing tea to do so. The Americans resented "taxation without representation" and revolted.

Britain’s victory over France in the Great War for the Empire had been won at very great cost. British government expenditures, which had amounted to nearly £6.5 million annually before the war, rose to about £14.5 million annually during the war. As a result, the burden of taxation in England was probably the highest in the country’s history, much of it borne by the politically influential landed classes. Furthermore, with the acquisition of the vast domain of Canada and the prospect of holding British territories both against the various nations of Indians and against the Spaniards to the south and west, the costs of colonial defense could be expected to continue indefinitely. Parliament, moreover, had voted to give Massachusetts a generous sum in compensation for its war expenses. It therefore seemed reasonable to British opinion that some of the future burden of payment should be shifted to the colonists themselves—who until then had been lightly taxed and indeed lightly governed.

Making the Colonies pay the costs of their own defense is something that Trump voters should really appreciate.
Gee are you an idiot.

You Putinist fascist dolt, if you understood that disaster relief is routinely given in situations like this...

Routinely?

Really?

Howsabout listing all those times when vermin pigs destroyed a city and then federal money was provided to effect repairs?

Obama denied a request by Maryland Governor Larry Hogan in 2015 for relief after the Baltimore riots when Freddie Gray was killed. Of course, Hogan's a Republican, so you probably said nothing about Obama not granting that request.

But now the person in a position to grant approval is a Republican and the requesting Governor is a democrat, so suddenly it's a horrible decision?

Walz can sit back and watch as his career dissipation light goes into overdrive. His inaction as Governor will end up being his downfall. He encouraged the unrest, apparently too fucking stupid to understand what the result of telling animals to act like animals would be.

Fuck him, and fuck Minnesota...
Lil Johnny is taking a beating in this thread. :abgg2q.jpg:
I'm sure he's used to it.

and that's precisely why trump is the most corrupt president and admin in all of our history!!! SAD

sad he's such a creep!
The governor did NOTHING to control the riots. If MAINE wants to send aid to Minnesota, that's your business, not ours
This goes way beyond doing nothing. The city and state governments caused the riots that did the damage and Minneapolis is a disaster area precisely because of the actions of the governor and the mayor and city council of Minneapolis, which erroneously charged the cops with murder before the investigation had been completed based on the assumption that Floyd had died from asphyxiation which the autopsy found was incorrect.

This was all caused by the race based politics that dominates the thinking of Democratic politicians. The governor and the city government gave the mobs false information about Floyd's death which started the riots that spread all across the country, and far from receiving aid from the federal government, which means from all other states, the state of Minnesota should be charged with paying for all the damage in the rest of the country caused by the riots it started.
Good points, and I hope the investigation continues into Floyd's death, otherwise to see exactly what did cause him to claim his stomach was hurting, and to find out whether or not he swallowed drugs maybe.. ...... Not looking for that in hopes there of, but rather to get a fair assessment of the entire situation. The cop was wrong for using a knee like that, where as it showed his frustration with Floyd for fighting them. Still not justified, and the cops can do better if brought in for evaluations for PTSD if working in high crime areas for to long.

The main take away however, is stop resisting and fighting the law. Hopefully some reform can take place, but it has to be across the board not just one-sided.
We already know what happened. The autopsy showed he was a very sick man at high risk of dying from heart problems and the struggle against police put more strain on his damaged arteries and damaged heart than they could bear. He died because his heart was unable to receive enough oxygenated blood to sustain his struggle.

This means that as bad as the videos look, a healthy man would not have died from anything the police did and that means the actions the police took were not extreme actions despite the outcome.

Despite all the phony expressions of shock and horror expressed by the city and state politicians, neck restraints and chokeholds are not only allowed but are commonplace in Minneapolis.

'But the Minneapolis Police Department’s policy manual that is available online has allowed the use of neck restraints to render suspects unconscious. The policy reads: “The unconscious neck restraint shall only be applied … 1. On a subject who is exhibiting active aggression, or; 2. For life saving purposes, or; 3. On a subject who is exhibiting active resistance in order to gain control of the subject; and if lesser attempts at control have been or would likely be ineffective.” '

The NYT played a major role in fanning the flames of mob violence by falsely claiming:

"The manual of the Minneapolis Police Department states that neck restraints and chokeholds are basically reserved for when an officer feels caught in a life-or-death situation. There was no apparent threat of that nature in Mr. Floyd’s detention."

While the Minneapolis police manual clearly would have allowed Chauvin to cut off the flow of blood to Floyd's brain to render him unconscious, Chauvin chose not to do this but only to restrain him until he calmed down on his own.

Given the situation and the rules spelled out in the police manual, the police acted appropriately and need no counseling. Imagine, you are the cop who just ran Floyd's license and found you were dealing with a 6' 7" violent felon who had already been to prison three times, twice for violent crimes, and when you asked him to get out of his car he refused and you had had to use force to pull him out and cuff him. Still, you used only the minimum amount of force necessary to do your job.

After you have gathered all the information necessary your job is to get Floyd back to the precinct for processing, but when you try to put him in the back of the police car, this this 6' 7" violent criminal refuses and kicks and screams what sounds to you like nonsense about being claustrophobic and not being able to breathe, so you can't just lock him into the back of the police can in that state because he would be a danger to himself and you and potentially to other people driving on the street, so how do you get this guy calmed down so you can do your job of getting him back to the precinct for processing?

The police at the scene chose to use non lethal force which if both allowed by the police manual and in common practice in Minneapolis to restrain him until he calmed down. Despite the outcome, the police acted appropriately, but the politicians who charged them with murder before the investigation had been completed, even before the cause of death had been established all acted inappropriately and all deserve to be punished for the wave of mob violence their actions unleashed on this country.

ad5bpEB_460s.jpg

View attachment 362433

You're a Marxist thug.
You Putinist fascist dolt, if you understood that disaster relief is routinely given in situations like this and not used for political purposes, you would rethink your posts but as you are a Russian useful idiot I expect nothing less from you.

Your projection is duly noted.

sad he's such a creep!
This goes way beyond doing nothing. The city and state governments caused the riots that did the damage and Minneapolis is a disaster area precisely because of the actions of the governor and the mayor and city council of Minneapolis, which erroneously charged the cops with murder before the investigation had been completed based on the assumption that Floyd had died from asphyxiation which the autopsy found was incorrect.

This was all caused by the race based politics that dominates the thinking of Democratic politicians. The governor and the city government gave the mobs false information about Floyd's death which started the riots that spread all across the country, and far from receiving aid from the federal government, which means from all other states, the state of Minnesota should be charged with paying for all the damage in the rest of the country caused by the riots it started.
Good points, and I hope the investigation continues into Floyd's death, otherwise to see exactly what did cause him to claim his stomach was hurting, and to find out whether or not he swallowed drugs maybe.. ...... Not looking for that in hopes there of, but rather to get a fair assessment of the entire situation. The cop was wrong for using a knee like that, where as it showed his frustration with Floyd for fighting them. Still not justified, and the cops can do better if brought in for evaluations for PTSD if working in high crime areas for to long.

The main take away however, is stop resisting and fighting the law. Hopefully some reform can take place, but it has to be across the board not just one-sided.

The video tapes and the transcript show that Floyd at NOT TIME WAS RESISTING THE OFFICERS. HE WAS POLITE, RESPECTFUL AND COOPERATIVE THROUGHOUT. HE EVEN SAID "PLEASE" OVER AND OVER AS HE BEGGED FOR HIS LIFE.

The video tapes show that Floyd resisted the police twice, once when they asked him to get out of his car and again when they tried to get him in the back of a police car so he could be taken to the precinct for processing. After he resisted the second time the police used non lethal means, that were both allowed and commonplace in Minneapolis to restrain him until he calmed down sufficiently to go peacefully to the precinct.

As of yet, I've never been able to understand this argument. If it's ultra rare why is it so controversial to address it?
That makes no sense. Plice
America is now officially a banana republic.
Yes, ant the rioters have made it so
Our nation began with riots in Boston and we have had them ever since. They are American as apple pie. Donald Trump has made America a banana republic with his continuous never-ending scandals.
It's called "If you throw a tantrum and tear up your shit, you do without"...

When you were growing up and did that, did your parents rush out and replace it, where you could throw another tantrum and do it again???

Or did they make you learn not to do stupid shit???
Yeah, and 16 million for what ????

Most of the problem can be cleaned up with a little elbow grease involved. Probably came up short on a government give away program or will divert it to busing the voters uh I mean destroyers to the polls come November. I wouldn't trust a Democrat for as far as I could throw one. Well they best get innovative, and get off their aces to begin cleaning up.
They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.
Or we could just tell the governor that the state has to pay for the damage he allowed...

If the people don't like that, they need to demand that the governor DO HIS JOB and maintain order, or be removed...

Or risk the possibility of Trump declaring martial law, and sending in troops to restore order and protect people...

That is never going to happen. Trump Speaks Loudly and carries a small stick.
I'm actually hoping that Trump DOESN'T step in...

Let the Democrats destroy all of their shit, then enjoy the consequences of their stupidity!!!!
I love it when you Trumpettes admit your are all rascist fucks. You are so fucking stupidf that you don't even know you just admitted it.
Hell, we're not racist....

We're just watching the racist Democrats say "black lives matter", while they pay "protestors" to kill blacks and destroy all of their shit!!!

That's getting harder and harder to convince people.

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum
Oooooh, did a white person say something naughty again? Bitch, black people are beating white people to death in the streets. You have zero moral high ground.

And they will go to prison for a long time for that. No one will excuse their actions like you are doing.
Naughty words arent illegal, dipshit.

Defend racism any way you want I suppose.
Youre the one who would rather bitch about the ultra rare incidents of cops doing something wrong, rather than addressing the rampant and super common violence we see committed by the black community. YOU are the racist, not me.

As of yet, I've never been able to understand this argument. If it's ultra rare why is it so controversial to address it?
You can address anything you want, but dont expect there to be no controversy when BLM riots, burns down cities and murders women and children.
No one is supporting the looting or violencce. But I think even an ass like you can get it that when peaceful protersts get nothing, burning shit can happen to demand action.

What have you ever protested?
I protest democrat violence and the democrat destruction of cities and neighborhoods. Im not alone. The country is fed up with you fucking people. Watch what happens in November.
Democrats are going to turn out in November. They're driven by nothing but HATE. We better not be complacent and sit at home or Biden's vp will be president in a year!

Of course he didn’t. The governor isn’t a Trump supporter.

sad he's such a creep!

TRUMP DID NOTHING TO END THE RIOTS, AND MUCH TO PROVOKE AND INFLAME THEM. THEN HE BLAMES THE GOVERNORS.

TRUMP IS AN ABJECT FAILURE AS A NATIONAL LEADERS.
Obama?

Obama was one of the best leaders the country has ever seen. That you fools continue to deny it, shows how clueless you really are.

Saved the world's economy. Best economic numbers since the Great Depressions.

Forum List

Back