Trump Admin Tells Minnesota Governor To Get Bent Over $16 Million Aid Request Following Riots

Jus more proof of Trump’s gangster-style presidency.

I get that you are Khmer Rouge, but how does denying a claim to a governor who ENCOURAGED AND PROMOTED violence?

{

Walz and Frey, both Democrats, have been hammered over their nearly non-existent response to the growing crisis in Minneapolis which went from a peaceful protest over Floyd's death to an all-out assault on the city, its businesses and even residents.

"The situation in Minneapolis is no longer in any way about the murder of George Floyd," Walz said. "It's about attacking civil society, instilling fear and disrupting our great cities."

While that may be, residents say there's still a growing problem and its elected leaders need to address it immediately.

"It looks like a war zone," Jeff Boggs, an Atlanta native who moved to Minneapolis three years ago, told Fox News.

}

This wasn't a natural disaster, but a military assault BY THE DEMOCRATS on Mogadishu (formerly Minneapolis)

I get that you are a Putinist anti-democratic acolyte, but generally speaking presidents have not used the office as personal fiefdoms and withhold taxpayer dollars to punish those not sufficient loyal to them personally. I don’t expect you to understand because you are a Russian tool who has no respect for the American way.
The American way is NOT for mayors and governors to sit on their asses while criminals burn the city down.

and that's precisely why trump is the most corrupt president and admin in all of our history!!! SAD

sad he's such a creep!
The governor did NOTHING to control the riots. If MAINE wants to send aid to Minnesota, that's your business, not ours

TRUMP DID NOTHING TO END THE RIOTS, AND MUCH TO PROVOKE AND INFLAME THEM. THEN HE BLAMES THE GOVERNORS.

TRUMP IS AN ABJECT FAILURE AS A NATIONAL LEADERS.
Obama?

Obama was one of the best leaders the country has ever seen. That you fools continue to deny it, shows how clueless you really are.

Saved the world's economy. Best economic numbers since the Great Depressions.

I guess you figure none of us lived through the Obama/Biden years eh ?? Now stop your lying.

You watched FOX News all the way through. You've been lied to for so long by everyone you've trusted, you don't have the first clue about truth or lies.
Say, that reminds me...have you ever responded to my post detailing Canada's shameful and despicable treatment of First Nations peoples in response to your laughable claim that Canada treats minorities better than does the US?

What post? Never saw it. I would also remind you that your nation MURDERED over one million native Americans. And now you're trying to deprive them of voting rights.

However, I have commented frequently on the shameful treatment of natives peoples in Canaa. We didn't systematically try to murder them all like you did but we did tremendous harm, and yes there deaths from small pox and other diseases. The Residential Schools were an especially shameful chapter and we're still dealing with the fallout and problems they created. Children died from the abuse.

But here is the difference. Nobody in Canada says "this isn't happening", "this never happened", or these people are "stupid and lazy". In regard to the substance abuse, poverty and unemployment that is the result of the Residential Schools horrors, Canada has paid reparations and tried to undo some of the harm caused.

We've taken these problems seriously, but we have not moved quickly enough. What has the USA done to attone for the legacy of genocide, slavery, segregation and discrimmination that is the blood soaked history of your nation?
You never saw it?

Well, that's handy.

What has the United States done? Well, we ended slavery, for one thing. Maybe you heard about that. We codified equal rights into law (despite opposition from Democrats).

But no one's ever rationally explained to me why I'm responsible for things I've never done to people who are long dead.
Don't apologise brother.... We conquered this land, and we civilized it, and set this nation up, and if anyone don't like it they can kiss my ace. What we are finding out now, is that our damn giving into these so called oppressed (who claim we are now their sworn enemies because of our historical past), was undoubtedly a huge mistake on our part, because they are mistaking our kindness for weakness as we have sought to include everyone into the dream. I pray they don't make us regret the day we decided to be inclusive, free the slaves, diversify, mingle together, and believe in liberty and justice for all.

and that's precisely why trump is the most corrupt president and admin in all of our history!!! SAD

sad he's such a creep!
The governor did NOTHING to control the riots. If MAINE wants to send aid to Minnesota, that's your business, not ours

TRUMP DID NOTHING TO END THE RIOTS, AND MUCH TO PROVOKE AND INFLAME THEM. THEN HE BLAMES THE GOVERNORS.

Obama?

Obama was one of the best leaders the country has ever seen. That you fools continue to deny it, shows how clueless you really are.

I guess you figure none of us lived through the Obama/Biden years eh ?? Now stop your lying.
Eviudebntly not.

The mere idea you think Trump is a better President than Obama is proof of what a fucking idiot you are.

When the second quarter numbers come out, it will be official. We are in the Trump Recessiomn. Wow, ain't thart making America Great, right?
You think somebody is do dumb that you can spout you stupid bullcrap here, and think that people just eat it up. Wrong!!!!

Everybody knows that Trump created millions of job's just like he said he would, and how Obama and company was clueless at how to do it. You remember his idiot response in regards to Trump saying "what's he going to do, wave his magic wand" ? Those jobs ain't coming back ??.... How many times did we hear that stupid bullcrap ?? You know about the Jobs that weren't coming back, yeah you remember that don't you ? I remember him campaigning, and working out deals during his campaign with corporation's looking to come back if the conditions were right once elected. It's bad he made Obama and Biden look so impotent once he got the ball rolling, but that's the facts.

sad he's such a creep!

Obama?

Eviudebntly not.

The mere idea you think Trump is a better President than Obama is proof of what a fucking idiot you are.

When the second quarter numbers come out, it will be official. We are in the Trump Recessiomn. Wow, ain't thart making America Great, right?
You think somebody is do dumb that you can spout you stupid bullcrap here, and think that people just eat it up. Wrong!!!!

Everybody knows that Trump created millions of job's just like he said he would, and how Obama and company was clueless at how to do it. You remember his idiot response in regards to Trump saying "what's he going to do, wave his magic wand" ? Those jobs ain't coming back ??.... How many times did we hear that stupid bullcrap ?? You know about the Jobs that weren't coming back, yeah you remember that don't you ? I remember him campaigning, and working out deals during his campaign with corporation's looking to come back if the conditions were right once elected. It's bad he made Obama and Biden look so impotent once he got the ball rolling, but that's the facts.

We know for a fact that you are you are gullible fool who actually believes this shit. Trump did NOTHING during the campaign but bloviate about what he was going to do.

I remember him going to Carrier to cut a deal with them. He paid $7 million dollars to Carrier to save 800 jobs. $8,750 per job. Paying companies big bucks to leave jobs where they are doesn't work out well. Canada paid $20 million to GM to keep jobs in Oshawa. Two years later the jobs moved to Mexico. GM kept the jobs in Canada long enough to fulfill the contractual obligations for the $20 mill, and then they left.

The jobs at Carrier are still on shaky ground, and things are going badly. Workers feel that Carrier pulled a bait and switch. Trump really didn't save their jobs, and the company is going to leave anyway.

Trump has not succeeded in bring more jobs back than he continues to lose. I found this article from 2018, but Trump's numbers don't look very good.

Not only do Obama's job creation numbers leave Trump's in the dust, but Trump's job creation slowed from the moment he took office. Manufacturing rose in the first 30 months, and has been in decline ever since Trump started his tariff war.

Manufacturing was back to 2009 levels BEFORE the pandemic hit. The manufacturing sector was already in recession when the pandemic hit.

Last edited:

sad he's such a creep!

Obama?

Eviudebntly not.

You are that fucking stupid.

Did those jobs in Ohio come back? Did coal come back. Of course not.

What was our gdp growtrh in 2019? According to you, it wa booming. But it wasn't.

sad he's such a creep!

Obama?

Eviudebntly not.

You are that fucking stupid.

Did those jobs in Ohio come back? Did coal come back. Of course not.

What was our gdp growtrh in 2019? According to you, it wa booming. But it wasn't.
Yep coal is back, and yep Trump is the best president, heck even better than was expected so there's that.

Better be glad he's in charge with everything that has hit us or you might be living in Zombie land by now.

sad he's such a creep!

Obama?

Eviudebntly not.

We know for a fact that you are you are gullible fool who actually believes this shit. Trump did NOTHING during the campaign but bloviate about what he was going to do.

I remember him going to Carrier to cut a deal with them. He paid $7 million dollars to Carrier to save 800 jobs. $8,750 per job. Paying companies big bucks to leave jobs where they are doesn't work out well. Canada paid $20 million to GM to keep jobs in Oshawa. Two years later the jobs moved to Mexico. GM kept the jobs in Canada long enough to fulfill the contractual obligations for the $20 mill, and then they left.

The jobs at Carrier are still on shaky ground, and things are going badly. Workers feel that Carrier pulled a bait and switch. Trump really didn't save their jobs, and the company is going to leave anyway.

Trump has not succeeded in bring more jobs back than he continues to lose. I found this article from 2018, but Trump's numbers don't look very good.

Not only do Obama's job creation numbers leave Trump's in the dust, but Trump's job creation slowed from the moment he took office. Manufacturing rose in the first 30 months, and has been in decline ever since Trump started his tariff war.

Manufacturing was back to 2009 levels BEFORE the pandemic hit. The manufacturing sector was already in recession when the pandemic hit.

Get ready for more winning by Trump, as all the bullcrap you all pulled didn't work, so here comes the MAGA part 2.

I get that you are Khmer Rouge, but how does denying a claim to a governor who ENCOURAGED AND PROMOTED violence?

{

Walz and Frey, both Democrats, have been hammered over their nearly non-existent response to the growing crisis in Minneapolis which went from a peaceful protest over Floyd's death to an all-out assault on the city, its businesses and even residents.

"The situation in Minneapolis is no longer in any way about the murder of George Floyd," Walz said. "It's about attacking civil society, instilling fear and disrupting our great cities."

While that may be, residents say there's still a growing problem and its elected leaders need to address it immediately.

"It looks like a war zone," Jeff Boggs, an Atlanta native who moved to Minneapolis three years ago, told Fox News.

}

This wasn't a natural disaster, but a military assault BY THE DEMOCRATS on Mogadishu (formerly Minneapolis)

I get that you are a Putinist anti-democratic acolyte, but generally speaking presidents have not used the office as personal fiefdoms and withhold taxpayer dollars to punish those not sufficient loyal to them personally. I don’t expect you to understand because you are a Russian tool who has no respect for the American way.
The American way is NOT for mayors and governors to sit on their asses while criminals burn the city down.
The American way if not for the Senate to sit on their asses while the criminal President lets his criminal associates loot the public purse for billions of dollars either but Trump is that President.

Critics and opponents of Trump are punished and supporters, no matter how corrupt, are taken care of. America is now officially a banana republic.

The governor didn’t need any help from the federal government to help minimize damage and now the guy wants the fed to pay? That sounds like a governor playing politics.
Trump has compiled a long record of corruption and rewarding people who lie or otherwise help coverup his misdeeds and punishing anyone who dares criticize or oppose him. No amount of bullshit propaganda will ever be able to hide Trump's corruption.

sad he's such a creep!

Obama?

Eviudebntly not.

Taxpayers supporting business. Capitalism baby!! Don't you love it? Nothing beats capitalistic welfare programs for businesses.

Not that Biden won't lead us down that same path just as Obama did.

I love our President; he wont play little Woketard games.

The Trump administration has denied a request by Minnesota Governor Tim Walz (D) for $16 million in federal aid to help rebuild widespread damage in Minneapolis caused by rioters protesting the death of George Floyd.
Late Friday, Walz spokesman Teddy Tschann confirmed that the July 2 federal aid request to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) was denied.
"The Governor is disappointed that the federal government declined his request for financial support," said Tschann in a statement. "As we navigate one of the most difficult periods in our state’s history, we look for support from our federal government to help us through."
Tell her to bend over, clasp ankles tightly...and go for a ride.

The "gangstas" are the vermin in BLM and the people who support him. That includes the governor.

Only an utter douchebag would claim that declining to pay for someone else's stupidity makes you a "gangsta."

You are off the scale when it comes to pure idiocy

ad5bpEB_460s.jpg
Poor little moron snowflake. You missed the point. I guess being among the most stupid posters I expect nothing less.

View attachment 362433
Apparently the point is that mob violence should be rewarded and that innocent people should be made to pay for it.

You're a Marxist thug.
You Putinist fascist dolt, if you understood that disaster relief is routinely given in situations like this and not used for political purposes, you would rethink your posts but as you are a Russian useful idiot I expect nothing less from you.
The so called disaster was allowed to happen for political purposes, you idiot. The Mayor and Governor could have stopped it. Moron.
LOL...Nothing shows more ignorance or delusion more than when you post BS that violent riots were allowed to happen.

Last edited:
Critics and opponents of Trump are punished and supporters, no matter how corrupt, are taken care of. America is now officially a banana republic.

The governor didn’t need any help from the federal government to help minimize damage and now the guy wants the fed to pay? That sounds like a governor playing politics.
Trump has compiled a long record of corruption and rewarding people who lie or otherwise help coverup his misdeeds and punishing anyone who dares criticize or oppose him. No amount of bullshit propaganda will ever be able to hide Trump's corruption.
I'll give you mine.............
87254395-10159637388540031-2643524552184823808-n.jpg

The "gangstas" are the vermin in BLM and the people who support him. That includes the governor.

Only an utter douchebag would claim that declining to pay for someone else's stupidity makes you a "gangsta."

You are off the scale when it comes to pure idiocy

ad5bpEB_460s.jpg
Poor little moron snowflake. You missed the point. I guess being among the most stupid posters I expect nothing less.

View attachment 362433
Apparently the point is that mob violence should be rewarded and that innocent people should be made to pay for it.

You're a Marxist thug.
You Putinist fascist dolt, if you understood that disaster relief is routinely given in situations like this and not used for political purposes, you would rethink your posts but as you are a Russian useful idiot I expect nothing less from you.
You don't get disaster relief for telling your police to stand down so thugs can burn and loot an entire city, Moron.
Once again you show why you are just thick as bricks by posting this lie.

Last edited:
You Putinist fascist dolt, if you understood that disaster relief is routinely given in situations like this...

Routinely?

Really?

Howsabout listing all those times when vermin pigs destroyed a city and then federal money was provided to effect repairs?

Obama denied a request by Maryland Governor Larry Hogan in 2015 for relief after the Baltimore riots when Freddie Gray was killed. Of course, Hogan's a Republican, so you probably said nothing about Obama not granting that request.

But now the person in a position to grant approval is a Republican and the requesting Governor is a democrat, so suddenly it's a horrible decision?

Walz can sit back and watch as his career dissipation light goes into overdrive. His inaction as Governor will end up being his downfall. He encouraged the unrest, apparently too fucking stupid to understand what the result of telling animals to act like animals would be.

Fuck him, and fuck Minnesota...
Lil Johnny is taking a beating in this thread. :abgg2q.jpg:
I don’t think so, Nostril. All I see is bunch of triggered Trumpists like yourself who have no counter arguments except personal attacks and lies.

Last edited:
Poor little moron snowflake. You missed the point.

Pretty sure it's you who missed the point. For the first two days both the mayor and the governor sat back and did nothing and let those animals run wild through the streets of that city destroying everything in their path. When they finally realized they fucked up it was too late to get it under control. On top of that, you have the entire city council of Minneapolis trashing the very police force that should have been used to quell this third world violence.

Why the fuck should I, a resident of Nevada, pay for that colossal fuck up? It was the people of Minneapolis and Minnesota who elected these clowns, so they can pay the price for their stupidity. It's called responsibility. Maybe this will be a kick in the ass to wake them up and get them to vote smarter in the future.
Not true. The police did not interfere when the protests were peaceful but when they turned violent the police and later the national guard took action.

As far as why you as resident of Nevada should pay for Minnesota because when there is an earthquake in Nevada or water shortages out West because of mismanagement, the federal government will step in to give disaster relief. We are not a collection of states but a nation. A President does not give or withhold aid based on which party the governor is. Well, he did not until the Orange idiot took power.

Last edited:
This. And his supporters wonder why he can't get people together to work with him. Even if he wins in November his supporters will get none of what they want. He is too immature to actually work with both sides of an issue to get something accomplished.

He thinks you get people to come to his side by calling them names. Most people have moved beyond that when they were something like 7 .
I'll ask you, what is it trump supporters get you don't get?

Forum List

Back