Antifa takes gas canister to head

Deplorable Yankee

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a bloody mess
And not in the gay British Ive spilt the tea kinda limp wristed way
Bloody as in lol that dumb ass mofos bleeding pretty bad

Graphic ...dont push play if you dont like bodily harm ...especially a head wound thats causing you to spit up gobs of blood.....just sayin ....you've been warned

GRAPHIC

I dont know why but I'm looking forward to seeing multiple angles surface on the interwebs ...is that so wrong ? Probably!
Thoughts and prayers to the brave patriotic gas canister .It paid the ultimate price for the nation

andaronjim

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What a bloody mess

Graphic ...dont push play if you dont like bodily harm ...especially a head wound thats causing you to spit up gobs of blood.....just sayin ....you've been warned

GRAPHIC

I dont know why but I'm looking forward to seeing multiple angles surface on the interwebs ...is that so wrong ? Probably!
Thoughts and prayers to the brave patriotic gas canister .It paid the ultimate price for the nation
Just imagine if the snowflake would of stayed in his safe zone with his pink unicorn, he wouldnt be in such pain....When will liberals ever learn...

toobfreak

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What a bloody mess

GRAPHIC

That's graphic? Guess one more ahole won't be protesting for a while.

TroglocratsRdumb

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What a bloody mess

GRAPHIC

Was the teargas canister OK?

andaronjim

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it wrong to laugh at the dumb liberal bigots getting teargassed?
NO, it isnt wrong, why else do they hand out darwin arwards.. That moron is suing the government for losing one of his balls. Damn it, should of knocked out both his balls, then his stupid gene ended with him...

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List