Trump Admin Tells Minnesota Governor To Get Bent Over $16 Million Aid Request Following Riots

Yes, ant the rioters have made it so
Our nation began with riots in Boston

Only difference is that we were rioting against a brutal dictator in the form of England then, not our own police officers fighting to keep law, order and safety on our streets.

Brutal dictator? LOL. Don't you feel even a wee bit of shame when you post something like this?
So you think the colonies were revolting against England's rule to the bloody end and to the death because of . . .?

I'm just curious what you call an "education" passes as.

I love our President; he wont play little Woketard games.

The Trump administration has denied a request by Minnesota Governor Tim Walz (D) for $16 million in federal aid to help rebuild widespread damage in Minneapolis caused by rioters protesting the death of George Floyd.
Late Friday, Walz spokesman Teddy Tschann confirmed that the July 2 federal aid request to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) was denied.
"The Governor is disappointed that the federal government declined his request for financial support," said Tschann in a statement. "As we navigate one of the most difficult periods in our state’s history, we look for support from our federal government to help us through."

What a stupid putz. And Trump wonders why he won't get re-elected.

Trump keeps punishing and attacking states with Democrats as governors. Does he think that there are no Republican voters in these states. The Great Divider never misses an opportunity to go after Democrats. Trump was elected as President of ALL of the people, not just the 30% who like what he's doing.

Instead of expanding his base to appeal to more voters, Trump offends everyone and shrinks his base.

America is now officially a banana republic.
Our nation began with riots in Boston and we have had them ever since. They are American as apple pie. Donald Trump has made America a banana republic with his continuous never-ending scandals.
It's called "If you throw a tantrum and tear up your shit, you do without"...

When you were growing up and did that, did your parents rush out and replace it, where you could throw another tantrum and do it again???

Or did they make you learn not to do stupid shit???
Yeah, and 16 million for what ????

Most of the problem can be cleaned up with a little elbow grease involved. Probably came up short on a government give away program or will divert it to busing the voters uh I mean destroyers to the polls come November. I wouldn't trust a Democrat for as far as I could throw one. Well they best get innovative, and get off their aces to begin cleaning up.
They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.
Or we could just tell the governor that the state has to pay for the damage he allowed...

If the people don't like that, they need to demand that the governor DO HIS JOB and maintain order, or be removed...

Or risk the possibility of Trump declaring martial law, and sending in troops to restore order and protect people...

That is never going to happen. Trump Speaks Loudly and carries a small stick.
I'm actually hoping that Trump DOESN'T step in...

Let the Democrats destroy all of their shit, then enjoy the consequences of their stupidity!!!!
I love it when you Trumpettes admit your are all rascist fucks. You are so fucking stupidf that you don't even know you just admitted it.
Hell, we're not racist....

We're just watching the racist Democrats say "black lives matter", while they pay "protestors" to kill blacks and destroy all of their shit!!!

That's getting harder and harder to convince people.

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum
People aren't perfect, and alot of that is coming out, but depending on the exposures, and the types of exposures to it all, it begins to form opinions in people that they may not have had within themselves before. Hell it even causes the police to turn into secret Nazis depending on the exposures they become subjected to over time, and this while serving in some of the worst run cities in the country.

People aren't perfect..............

Tucker knew who this guy was. It's noted that this is one of Trump's favorite shows. Written by an avowed racist. It's not all unrelated.
Don't use that race card to loosely now, because due to the past and most recent events, racist can now be found on both sides by accusation of, even if they weren't ever racist before in their lives. It's getting easier for people to form racist opinions these days, and that is the sad part of it all.

People are being led down the rabbit hole by satan himself, and they just can't see it.

There are racists on both sides...........

I used to work with an older gentleman. He told me that he was racist. I told him that was counterproductive. He told me the story about how his daughter integrated the local school system. She was in elementary school. He told me how he would go to the school at lunch to sit with her because none of the other students would sit with her. About how he could hear the names the other kids called her. He said that was something he would never get over. I understood.

What reasons do you suppose Trump and Tucker has?
The reasons ??? Well if they are to some degree, then it could be politically driven due to past events or it could be personal due to past events as well, but know this that everyone has the ability to form racist opinions in life due to past events, and this means everyone. So you acting as if it is something new regardless of who does it or is perceived to do it, just shows your idiocy in which in turn shows what kind of dishonest poster and person you are in life.

I noted that. I posted a story about a racist friend and why he was. Maybe Trump and Tucker should step up and state why they are?

Something new? LOL. I have never even pretended that.

Your attempt to apply your theory of racism on anything that you politically disagree with or try to manipulate into racism without good reason somehow into your favor is noted.

Theory? Did Tuckers writer quit after his writing were exposed or not? It's a theory that he did? It's a theory that Carleson's program is reported to be one of Trump's favorites?

Many have been found to have formed racist opinions due to overwhelming events in time or events that took place in their lives, but when corrected by the right friend or peer in their lives, they sincerely apologise and move on from it. None perfect, no not one.

It would help if whites wouldn't react in stereotyping ways, and it would help if blacks etc wouldn't do it either, but how do you keep from falling into the traps when set by ones political enemies, and then you find that they were just as guilty of it as they accused you of being ?? It's a vicious cycle for sure, and who knows where the end of it all is. Won't be know end, but only corrections in order to strike some sort of balance in it all.

People can ignore name calling. They can not ignore an unjust justice system. Has Tuckers writer apologized?
Your theory is that you attempt to apply racism to everything for political reason's, and you ignore even your own words that showed you why your little story was so heartfelt by you, but when it comes to others you just accuse without proof of for political reasons. How can you even consider yourself consistent or relevant when you accuse people of racism yet having no proof of it ??? Ok, so the writer according to you wrote some racist things, but then you attempt to try and stereotype everyone associated with the show as if they are all racist. Is this not the very thing that black's scream to the highest about when they are profiled or stereotyped by the actions of others by the whites who attempt to do such a thing ????? You can't win, because you fell into your very own trap in which you were trying to lay for another you dummy... :)

Without reason? Really?

Fox News Condemns Tucker Carlson Writer Blake Neff

Note.......Tuckers first reaction is not to condemn the racist but to take a swipe at CNN.
That's right "without reason or proof" when you attempt to link others in with an incident that took place by an individual who chose that thing on his own. When whites attempt to do what you do to blacks that act up (i.e. think that it's all blacks that might be this way possibly), then you would run to everyone pointing your finger yelling the accusation of racism or racist against whites, therefore stereotyping them all, but it doesn't apply when you do it eh hypocrite ?????

Again, I didn't see it but the article notes that Tuckers first response wasn't to condemn the words but to take a swipe at CNN. Tucker knew who this guy was. It was noted that his was outed because many of the things he would argue on the internet would make their way to the show. There is proof and reason. Not even Fox News wants anything to do with him.

I noted that minorities can be racist. See? I never denied it. Many have valid complaints. If Tucker has a valid complaint let him state it. If Trump has a valid reason, let him state it.
So Tucker draws from the good points and leaves the bad points behind, otherwise just like what you and everyone else here does right ? Does it make you or me a racist if we read a valid point here, and agree with it ??? Nope, but you've got to somehow make Tucker or Trump a racist by all accounts in order to use it against them up until the election. Uhhh please go play at the 4th grade level somewhere else, because I tire of someone like you real fast.

Our nation began with riots in Boston and we have had them ever since. They are American as apple pie. Donald Trump has made America a banana republic with his continuous never-ending scandals.

When you were growing up and did that, did your parents rush out and replace it, where you could throw another tantrum and do it again???

Most of the problem can be cleaned up with a little elbow grease involved. Probably came up short on a government give away program or will divert it to busing the voters uh I mean destroyers to the polls come November. I wouldn't trust a Democrat for as far as I could throw one. Well they best get innovative, and get off their aces to begin cleaning up.
They could just dump Trump in Nov. and elect Joe for President. Putting a mature sensible person with character could solve many problems.
Or we could just tell the governor that the state has to pay for the damage he allowed...

If the people don't like that, they need to demand that the governor DO HIS JOB and maintain order, or be removed...

Or risk the possibility of Trump declaring martial law, and sending in troops to restore order and protect people...

Let the Democrats destroy all of their shit, then enjoy the consequences of their stupidity!!!!
I love it when you Trumpettes admit your are all rascist fucks. You are so fucking stupidf that you don't even know you just admitted it.

We're just watching the racist Democrats say "black lives matter", while they pay "protestors" to kill blacks and destroy all of their shit!!!

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum
People aren't perfect, and alot of that is coming out, but depending on the exposures, and the types of exposures to it all, it begins to form opinions in people that they may not have had within themselves before. Hell it even causes the police to turn into secret Nazis depending on the exposures they become subjected to over time, and this while serving in some of the worst run cities in the country.

Tucker knew who this guy was. It's noted that this is one of Trump's favorite shows. Written by an avowed racist. It's not all unrelated.
Don't use that race card to loosely now, because due to the past and most recent events, racist can now be found on both sides by accusation of, even if they weren't ever racist before in their lives. It's getting easier for people to form racist opinions these days, and that is the sad part of it all.

People are being led down the rabbit hole by satan himself, and they just can't see it.

I used to work with an older gentleman. He told me that he was racist. I told him that was counterproductive. He told me the story about how his daughter integrated the local school system. She was in elementary school. He told me how he would go to the school at lunch to sit with her because none of the other students would sit with her. About how he could hear the names the other kids called her. He said that was something he would never get over. I understood.

The reasons ??? Well if they are to some degree, then it could be politically driven due to past events or it could be personal due to past events as well, but know this that everyone has the ability to form racist opinions in life due to past events, and this means everyone. So you acting as if it is something new regardless of who does it or is perceived to do it, just shows your idiocy in which in turn shows what kind of dishonest poster and person you are in life.

I noted that. I posted a story about a racist friend and why he was. Maybe Trump and Tucker should step up and state why they are?

Your attempt to apply your theory of racism on anything that you politically disagree with or try to manipulate into racism without good reason somehow into your favor is noted.

Theory? Did Tuckers writer quit after his writing were exposed or not? It's a theory that he did? It's a theory that Carleson's program is reported to be one of Trump's favorites?

Many have been found to have formed racist opinions due to overwhelming events in time or events that took place in their lives, but when corrected by the right friend or peer in their lives, they sincerely apologise and move on from it. None perfect, no not one.

It would help if whites wouldn't react in stereotyping ways, and it would help if blacks etc wouldn't do it either, but how do you keep from falling into the traps when set by ones political enemies, and then you find that they were just as guilty of it as they accused you of being ?? It's a vicious cycle for sure, and who knows where the end of it all is. Won't be know end, but only corrections in order to strike some sort of balance in it all.

People can ignore name calling. They can not ignore an unjust justice system. Has Tuckers writer apologized?
Your theory is that you attempt to apply racism to everything for political reason's, and you ignore even your own words that showed you why your little story was so heartfelt by you, but when it comes to others you just accuse without proof of for political reasons. How can you even consider yourself consistent or relevant when you accuse people of racism yet having no proof of it ??? Ok, so the writer according to you wrote some racist things, but then you attempt to try and stereotype everyone associated with the show as if they are all racist. Is this not the very thing that black's scream to the highest about when they are profiled or stereotyped by the actions of others by the whites who attempt to do such a thing ????? You can't win, because you fell into your very own trap in which you were trying to lay for another you dummy... :)

Without reason? Really?

Note.......Tuckers first reaction is not to condemn the racist but to take a swipe at CNN.
That's right "without reason or proof" when you attempt to link others in with an incident that took place by an individual who chose that thing on his own. When whites attempt to do what you do to blacks that act up (i.e. think that it's all blacks that might be this way possibly), then you would run to everyone pointing your finger yelling the accusation of racism or racist against whites, therefore stereotyping them all, but it doesn't apply when you do it eh hypocrite ?????

Again, I didn't see it but the article notes that Tuckers first response wasn't to condemn the words but to take a swipe at CNN. Tucker knew who this guy was. It was noted that his was outed because many of the things he would argue on the internet would make their way to the show. There is proof and reason. Not even Fox News wants anything to do with him.

I noted that minorities can be racist. See? I never denied it. Many have valid complaints. If Tucker has a valid complaint let him state it. If Trump has a valid reason, let him state it.
So Tucker draws from the good points and leaves the bad points behind, otherwise just like what you and everyone else here does right ? Does it make you or me a racist if we read a valid point here, and agree with it ??? Nope, but you've got to somehow make Tucker or Trump a racist by all accounts in order to use it against them up until the election. Uhhh please go play at the 4th grade level somewhere else, because I tire of someone like you real fast.

Tucker knows who this guy is. Tucker didn't just read something and agree with it. This was his head writer.

Again, his first response is to go after those who exposed him.

Would I hire the guy? No, so it's not the same.

Our nation began with riots in Boston

Only difference is that we were rioting against a brutal dictator in the form of England then, not our own police officers fighting to keep law, order and safety on our streets.

Brutal dictator? LOL. Don't you feel even a wee bit of shame when you post something like this?
So you think the colonies were revolting against England's rule to the bloody end and to the death because of . . .?

I'm just curious what you call an "education" passes as.

Well clearly his education is better than yours.

MONEY. The American Revolution was fought over MONEY. The British wanted the American Colonies to repay the British government for protecting the American colonies in the French and Indian Wars, taxing tea to do so. The Americans resented "taxation without representation" and revolted.

Britain’s victory over France in the Great War for the Empire had been won at very great cost. British government expenditures, which had amounted to nearly £6.5 million annually before the war, rose to about £14.5 million annually during the war. As a result, the burden of taxation in England was probably the highest in the country’s history, much of it borne by the politically influential landed classes. Furthermore, with the acquisition of the vast domain of Canada and the prospect of holding British territories both against the various nations of Indians and against the Spaniards to the south and west, the costs of colonial defense could be expected to continue indefinitely. Parliament, moreover, had voted to give Massachusetts a generous sum in compensation for its war expenses. It therefore seemed reasonable to British opinion that some of the future burden of payment should be shifted to the colonists themselves—who until then had been lightly taxed and indeed lightly governed.

Making the Colonies pay the costs of their own defense is something that Trump voters should really appreciate.

and that's precisely why trump is the most corrupt president and admin in all of our history!!! SAD

sad he's such a creep!
The governor did NOTHING to control the riots. If MAINE wants to send aid to Minnesota, that's your business, not ours

TRUMP DID NOTHING TO END THE RIOTS, AND MUCH TO PROVOKE AND INFLAME THEM. THEN HE BLAMES THE GOVERNORS.

TRUMP IS AN ABJECT FAILURE AS A NATIONAL LEADERS.

and that's precisely why trump is the most corrupt president and admin in all of our history!!! SAD

sad he's such a creep!
The governor did NOTHING to control the riots. If MAINE wants to send aid to Minnesota, that's your business, not ours
This goes way beyond doing nothing. The city and state governments caused the riots that did the damage and Minneapolis is a disaster area precisely because of the actions of the governor and the mayor and city council of Minneapolis, which erroneously charged the cops with murder before the investigation had been completed based on the assumption that Floyd had died from asphyxiation which the autopsy found was incorrect.

This was all caused by the race based politics that dominates the thinking of Democratic politicians. The governor and the city government gave the mobs false information about Floyd's death which started the riots that spread all across the country, and far from receiving aid from the federal government, which means from all other states, the state of Minnesota should be charged with paying for all the damage in the rest of the country caused by the riots it started.
Good points, and I hope the investigation continues into Floyd's death, otherwise to see exactly what did cause him to claim his stomach was hurting, and to find out whether or not he swallowed drugs maybe.. ...... Not looking for that in hopes there of, but rather to get a fair assessment of the entire situation. The cop was wrong for using a knee like that, where as it showed his frustration with Floyd for fighting them. Still not justified, and the cops can do better if brought in for evaluations for PTSD if working in high crime areas for to long.

The main take away however, is stop resisting and fighting the law. Hopefully some reform can take place, but it has to be across the board not just one-sided.

Oooooh, did a white person say something naughty again? Bitch, black people are beating white people to death in the streets. You have zero moral high ground.

And they will go to prison for a long time for that. No one will excuse their actions like you are doing.
Naughty words arent illegal, dipshit.

Defend racism any way you want I suppose.
Youre the one who would rather bitch about the ultra rare incidents of cops doing something wrong, rather than addressing the rampant and super common violence we see committed by the black community. YOU are the racist, not me.
Sad but true.

Oooooh, did a white person say something naughty again? Bitch, black people are beating white people to death in the streets. You have zero moral high ground.

And they will go to prison for a long time for that. No one will excuse their actions like you are doing.

Youre the one who would rather bitch about the ultra rare incidents of cops doing something wrong, rather than addressing the rampant and super common violence we see committed by the black community. YOU are the racist, not me.

As of yet, I've never been able to understand this argument. If it's ultra rare why is it so controversial to address it?
Because it's ultra rare, now please address the murder rates in black communities, black clubs, rapper gangsta hollywood, and in these drug dens across America... You know, all the stuff that sooner or later involves cops to try and slow it all down.

As of yet, I've never been able to understand this argument. If it's ultra rare why is it so controversial to address it?
Because it's ultra rare, now please address the murder rates in black communities, black clubs, rapper gangsta hollywood, and in these drug dens across America... You know, all the stuff that sooner or later involves cops to try and slow it all down.

It's been addressed.

sad he's such a creep!

TRUMP DID NOTHING TO END THE RIOTS, AND MUCH TO PROVOKE AND INFLAME THEM. THEN HE BLAMES THE GOVERNORS.

TRUMP IS AN ABJECT FAILURE AS A NATIONAL LEADERS.
It was up to the mayor and governor to handle it, and they FAILED...

Are you now suggesting that Trump should have declared MARTIAL LAW (the ONLY way he could have intervened), and
had FEDERAL TROOPS take over RUNNING THE STATE???

The governor is the one responsible for the damage. Why should the feds bail him out? Let Minnesota wallow in it.

Trump Denies Minnesota Governor "Disaster" Relief Aid

When it suits their cause for power the democrats decry federal intervention but when federal intervention suits their cause for power the democrats beg for it. Contradiction. Everything democratic party and leftist is contradiction.

Poor little moron snowflake. You missed the point.

Pretty sure it's you who missed the point. For the first two days both the mayor and the governor sat back and did nothing and let those animals run wild through the streets of that city destroying everything in their path. When they finally realized they fucked up it was too late to get it under control. On top of that, you have the entire city council of Minneapolis trashing the very police force that should have been used to quell this third world violence.

Why the fuck should I, a resident of Nevada, pay for that colossal fuck up? It was the people of Minneapolis and Minnesota who elected these clowns, so they can pay the price for their stupidity. It's called responsibility. Maybe this will be a kick in the ass to wake them up and get them to vote smarter in the future.

Without reason? Really?

Tucker knows who this guy is. Tucker didn't just read something and agree with it. This was his head writer.

You keep making wild claims you can't back up, but I guess you just want to think that we will all just agree with you here. LOL. Nope... You are surrounded by all sorts in the world, and guess what, they have a right to speak their minds, practice their religions, and live their lives the way they want to as long as they aren't breaking the law. You probably have family members that don't agree with you, and they might even not like you, but there you are at Thanksgiving eating that Turkey leg right beside them as you both disagree or maybe even agree in life, but no one else s trying to brand you a racist, xenophobe, excetra, excetra, excetra because you were found eating at a table with your family member, and actually agreed with him or her on something. LOL.

Without reason? Really?

You keep making wild claims you can't back up, but I guess you just want to think that we will all just agree with you here. LOL. Nope... You are surrounded by all sorts in the world, and guess what, they have a right to speak their minds, practice their religions, and live their lives the way they want to as long as they aren't breaking the law. You probably have family members that don't agree with you, and they might even not like you, but there you are at Thanksgiving eating that Turkey leg right beside them as you both disagree or maybe even agree in life, but no one else s trying to brand you a racist, xenophobe, excetra, excetra, excetra because you were found eating at a table with your family member, and actually agreed with him or her on something. LOL.

Tucker condemned those who exposed him, not his racism.

Poor little moron snowflake. You missed the point.

Pretty sure it's you who missed the point. For the first two days both the mayor and the governor sat back and did nothing and let those animals run wild through the streets of that city destroying everything in their path. When they finally realized they fucked up it was too late to get it under control. On top of that, you have the entire city council of Minneapolis trashing the very police force that should have been used to quell this third world violence.

Why the fuck should I, a resident of Nevada, pay for that colossal fuck up? It was the people of Minneapolis and Minnesota who elected these clowns, so they can pay the price for their stupidity. It's called responsibility. Maybe this will be a kick in the ass to wake them up and get them to vote smarter in the future.
Amen.

Without reason? Really?

Tucker condemned those who exposed him, not his racism.
If you are sitting there trying to convince everyone that you don't have bias, dislike or even hatred towards those you don't like or disagree with in life, then I got some beachfront property to sell you in AZ. Now depending on the one disagreeing with you or vice versa, the race card can easily be pulled in the situation. Example : You said that because I'm black didn't you ??? When you find me something that Tucker or Trump said that was racist, and I agree with you, then we can continue, but until then we are done with this dumb crap.

sad he's such a creep!
This goes way beyond doing nothing. The city and state governments caused the riots that did the damage and Minneapolis is a disaster area precisely because of the actions of the governor and the mayor and city council of Minneapolis, which erroneously charged the cops with murder before the investigation had been completed based on the assumption that Floyd had died from asphyxiation which the autopsy found was incorrect.

This was all caused by the race based politics that dominates the thinking of Democratic politicians. The governor and the city government gave the mobs false information about Floyd's death which started the riots that spread all across the country, and far from receiving aid from the federal government, which means from all other states, the state of Minnesota should be charged with paying for all the damage in the rest of the country caused by the riots it started.
Good points, and I hope the investigation continues into Floyd's death, otherwise to see exactly what did cause him to claim his stomach was hurting, and to find out whether or not he swallowed drugs maybe.. ...... Not looking for that in hopes there of, but rather to get a fair assessment of the entire situation. The cop was wrong for using a knee like that, where as it showed his frustration with Floyd for fighting them. Still not justified, and the cops can do better if brought in for evaluations for PTSD if working in high crime areas for to long.

The main take away however, is stop resisting and fighting the law. Hopefully some reform can take place, but it has to be across the board not just one-sided.

The video tapes and the transcript show that Floyd at NOT TIME WAS RESISTING THE OFFICERS. HE WAS POLITE, RESPECTFUL AND COOPERATIVE THROUGHOUT. HE EVEN SAID "PLEASE" OVER AND OVER AS HE BEGGED FOR HIS LIFE.

Forum List

Back