Trump about to whack solar with a tariff

why do you think solar hasn't been given its day? what happened to obama and solydra? what happened there exactly that they weren't given their day?

Oh, wait. You're saying give it five minutes and if it hasn't done anything amazing, get rid of it?
five minutes. too funny, you're serious right? How much money was that five minutes, 535 Million. here is a look at your five minutes.

Solyndra Scandal | Full Coverage of Failed Solar Startup - The Washington Post

"
Gore is successful green-tech investor

Carol D. Leonnig OCT 10, 2012

Al Gore has become perhaps a crusader on climate change and a successful green-tech investor.

Democrats see political motives in Solyndra subpoenas of federal workers

Carol D. Leonnig SEP 11, 2012

Rep. Elijah Cummings accuses Rep. Darrell Issa of being heavy-handed with subpoenas to federal workers." etc., etc., etc.,

I'm sorry, I don't really get the point of this post. You're just throwing things at me. Argument? No!
well son, it was in response to your comment about giving only five minutes to solar.

Yes, well, that doesn't mean you can reply with nonsense.
how so? I gave you a timeline of when the country gave time to your solar industry and funding. I know, you don't like the results because it conflicts with your five minutes statement. hahahahahahahahaha

Oh, wait. You're saying give it five minutes and if it hasn't done anything amazing, get rid of it?
five minutes. too funny, you're serious right? How much money was that five minutes, 535 Million. here is a look at your five minutes.

"

Al Gore has become perhaps a crusader on climate change and a successful green-tech investor.

Rep. Elijah Cummings accuses Rep. Darrell Issa of being heavy-handed with subpoenas to federal workers." etc., etc., etc.,

I'm sorry, I don't really get the point of this post. You're just throwing things at me. Argument? No!
well son, it was in response to your comment about giving only five minutes to solar.

how so? I gave you a timeline of when the country gave time to your solar industry and funding. I know, you don't like the results because it conflicts with your five minutes statement. hahahahahahahahaha

And a timeline does what?

Time is relative. You just made a timeline. It's like talking about the timeline of a dinosaur getting up, taking a shit and brushing its teeth while talking about dinosaurs in general. It's all relative. Which means your timeline was meaningless.

"

Time is relative. You just made a timeline. It's like talking about the timeline of a dinosaur getting up, taking a shit and brushing its teeth while talking about dinosaurs in general. It's all relative. Which means your timeline was meaningless.
makes it longer than five minutes. accentuates your butt hurt, that and it shows the free cash that was wasted.

makes it longer than five minutes. accentuates your butt hurt, that and it shows the free cash that was wasted.

Yep, you keep banging your head against the wall and see if gold pops out.

"

s0n.....that's why you progressives are always losing. Look at their posts.........all philosophy all the time.

Please s0n.......show us with all your genius philosophy where your side is winning on climate change??

Links please..............

Meanwhile..............the most ePiC thread in any forum in the USMB....................

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/more-proof-the-skeptics-are-winning.313851/

Solar Growth and the ITC
The Solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC) has provided industry stability and growth since its initial passage in 2006. In the last decade, solar has experienced an average annual growth rate of 68%. To learn more about the ITC and its impact on the solar industry, visit our ITC Policy Page.

Solar as an Economic Engine
Nearly 260,000 Americans work in solar - more than double the number in 2012 - at more than 9,000 companies in every U.S. state.

Solar Industry Facts and Figures

This will continue to grow. Simple economics.
Well...I'm sure 260,000 workers in the solar industry is only a drop in the bucket compared to coal workers...right?

s0n.....that's why you progressives are always losing. Look at their posts.........all philosophy all the time.

Please s0n.......show us with all your genius philosophy where your side is winning on climate change??

Meanwhile..............the most ePiC thread in any forum in the USMB....................

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/more-proof-the-skeptics-are-winning.313851/

Your post is so depressing. That people think about running their country in this manner, not caring if it's good or not, but just using it as you'd use alcohol or religion, to make yourself feel good, is so depressing.

Your post is so depressing. That people think about running their country in this manner, not caring if it's good or not, but just using it as you'd use alcohol or religion, to make yourself feel good, is so depressing.

Depressing if you are a confused dreamer. Progressives always think if you spend enough money ( usually somebody else;'s ) and fix all the institutions to perfection, you get close to nirvana. Not the way it works........life is always about tradeoffs and to be frank, most of life's decisions come down to "suck" vs "suckier". Fatalistic? Yep......but that's the way it is.

Hey.......if renewable energy didn't come with the necessary carbon tax's to pay for it and if it could compete without massive subsidies, Id be all in. But its expensive as shit ( no matter the fakery on costs posted up in here ) so offuckingcourse governments are going to go with fossil fuels because you don't destroy your own economy and whack your constituency with mega-taxes based upon computer models of the climate that are consistently fucked up. Its the way the world works but progressives cant see it in this context. If a homeowner living on a 1/4 acre of land in a middle class neighborhood needs a new mower, dollar to a thousand stale donuts they are getting the Crafstman self propelled model for $400 and not the John Deere tractor riding luxury model with double cup holders for $5,000. Most people...........like governments, make decisions on the margin. Progressives just cant wrap their brain around it somehow.:2up:

Depressing if you are a confused dreamer. Progressives always think if you spend enough money ( usually somebody else;'s ) and fix all the institutions to perfection, you get close to nirvana. Not the way it works........life is always about tradeoffs and to be frank, most of life's decisions come down to "suck" vs "suckier". Fatalistic? Yep......but that's the way it is.

Hey.......if renewable energy didn't come with the necessary carbon tax's to pay for it and if it could compete without massive subsidies, Id be all in. But its expensive as shit ( no matter the fakery on costs posted up in here ) so offuckingcourse governments are going to go with fossil fuels because you don't destroy your own economy and whack your constituency with mega-taxes based upon computer models of the climate that are consistently fucked up. Its the way the world works but progressives cant see it in this context. If a homeowner living on a 1/4 acre of land in a middle class neighborhood needs a new mower, dollar to a thousand stale donuts they are getting the Crafstman self propelled model for $400 and not the John Deere tractor riding luxury model with double cup holders for $5,000. Most people...........like governments, make decisions on the margin. Progressives just cant wrap their brain around it somehow.:2up:
That 4 billion in subsidies for petroleum is free..

Ah, more people who think they know what other people think.

I really don't have the energy to deal with people who say "all ***** think this"

It's not true, and I don't take you seriously.

I really don't have the energy to deal with people who say "all ***** think this"

I did a search on his post and didn't see "all****think this" I didn't find "think this" in it. So using the quotes on skooks post shows you misquoted him. hmmmmmmmm

I did a search on his post and didn't see "all****think this" I didn't find "think this" in it. So using the quotes on skooks post shows you misquoted him. hmmmmmmmm

Well if you're being obtuse, it's really not worth bothering with, is it? Bye.

Well if you're being obtuse, it's really not worth bothering with, is it? Bye.
well actually, I was looking to see if you were accurate and you weren't. That isn't obtuse that is pointing out your error.

Forum List

Back