Trump abandons plan to host G7 summit at his Miami golf course after criticism

your post is both idiotic and mean-spirited. Trump is reacting to what is merely
THE APPEARANCE OF IMPROPRIETY

If Trump gave a fuck about the APPEARANCE OF IMPROPRIETY, he never would have told his Chief of Staff to pick his resort in the first place. Trump backed down because too many from his own party called bullshit on this move.
---------------------------------- you guys are so easily messed with by the Master Trump eh GGator .

you guys are easily duped into thinking donny has some master chess moves when he can't even play checkers without throwing the board across the room cause nobody will 'king' him.
------------------------------------------ hey , the Master Trump got you enemy people once again with a simple cost free announcement and a grin and chuckle PTime .

Your master must be so happy with your devotion to him.
---------------------------------- TRUMP is simply a good PRESIDENT and was a way of avoiding 'illary' and 'dems' GGator .

Trump ditches hosting G7 summit at his golf course

US President Donald Trump has abandoned plans to host next year's G7 summit at one of his resorts in Florida after bipartisan criticism.

In a series of late tweets, Mr Trump said he was reversing the idea because of "crazed and irrational hostility" by Democrats and the media.

Critics said the plan was evidence of Mr Trump using the office for personal gain, which the White House denied.

Mr Trump said the presidential retreat at Camp David could host the G7 summit.

Trump acts more like a King than an elected leader. In the UK we have laws against this sort of abuse. I suspect that you do as well.
/——/ What part of no cost or at cost confuses you. I’ve been there. It’s close to the international airport and has massive meeting rooms. It would have been perfect but now we’re going to spend more money for less convenience. Thanks libtards.
Too hot in Miami that time of year. Camp David would be my choice.

Its an indoor event. Having it out in west Texas or the Mojave Desert in California wouldn't be a problem.

US President Donald Trump has abandoned plans to host next year's G7 summit at one of his resorts in Florida after bipartisan criticism.

In a series of late tweets, Mr Trump said he was reversing the idea because of "crazed and irrational hostility" by Democrats and the media.

Critics said the plan was evidence of Mr Trump using the office for personal gain, which the White House denied.

Trump acts more like a King than an elected leader. In the UK we have laws against this sort of abuse. I suspect that you do as well.

Impossible. You lefties said that one of the problems with Trump was that he does not respond to criticism.

So, either this is fake news, or you cut the part where all the lefties apologized for getting it wrong.

Which is it?
It looks more like someone has seen the connection between this and his Ukranian illegality and whispered in his ear.

No, it doesn't.

YOu libs have no credibility. You say shit, just to say shit, and then you can turn on a dime, and attack him for doing the opposite of what you just attacked him for.

Any new rape rings in your country, discovered since we last talked? YOu know, rape rings of children? Kept as slaves?

By the thousands. With the knowledge and tacit support of the local government?

/——/ What part of no cost or at cost confuses you. I’ve been there. It’s close to the international airport and has massive meeting rooms. It would have been perfect but now we’re going to spend more money for less convenience. Thanks libtards.
Too hot in Miami that time of year. Camp David would be my choice.
/----/ Camp Davis is too small and is an hour drive from the airport. The Doral would be perfect.

If Trump gave a fuck about the APPEARANCE OF IMPROPRIETY, he never would have told his Chief of Staff to pick his resort in the first place. Trump backed down because too many from his own party called bullshit on this move.
---------------------------------- you guys are so easily messed with by the Master Trump eh GGator .

you guys are easily duped into thinking donny has some master chess moves when he can't even play checkers without throwing the board across the room cause nobody will 'king' him.
------------------------------------------ hey , the Master Trump got you enemy people once again with a simple cost free announcement and a grin and chuckle PTime .

Your master must be so happy with your devotion to him.
---------------------------------- TRUMP is simply a good PRESIDENT and was a way of avoiding 'illary' and 'dems' GGator .

And yet you still call him your master...odd indeed.

/——/ What part of no cost or at cost confuses you.

what part of gullible rube confuses you? How would that be determined? How would that be verified?

If the Sec of Ag awarded an Ag Conference to his own property he would be violating the law, same thing applies to the POTUS, he is not above the law.

Oh well, now I'm sure it will cost us more. Good going liberals.

Maybe Trump can skip a weekend golf outing and make up the difference.

Sometimes doing the right thing is worth a bit more money.

I'll bet it's those laws that made you so properly fit to not get overrun by the Nazi's without someone else's help....

Oh wait.
Why do you just deflect rather than discuss the point being made ? Are you that limited ?

The story is the people didn’t want Trump to have the G-7 Summit at his resort and is now having it at Camp David. So because he changed, you think he is acting like a king.

you mean the same camp david that trump criticized in the past? hmmmmm....

So....?

Not necessarily, if the President schedules the event in a desert military base owned by the government, it might actually cost less. Although the media will bitch about the accommodations, they will only have themselves to blame.

Maybe he should start taking his salary. Then you might really get outraged.

The money is spent whether he takes it or not. Nothing to get outraged about. I weekend golfing trip cost more than his annual salary.

Maybe he should start taking his salary. Then you might really get outraged.

The money is spent whether he takes it or not. Nothing to get outraged about. I weekend golfing trip cost more than his annual salary.
I'm sure it's less than Obama's golfing outings. Trump goes where he owns. Obama had to go where everything was different compared to which city he went.

I'm sure it's less than Obama's golfing outings. Trump goes where he owns. Obama had to go where everything was different compared to which city he went.

Well, you would be wrong.

Also, Trump going where he owns does not change the cost to the government at all. It just means that his property gets paid the money, which means he is getting paid the money.

Trump's golf trips reportedly cost $102 million, just $12.7 million less than all of Obama's presidential travel

Trump Golf Count

Well, you would be wrong.

Also, Trump going where he owns does not change the cost to the government at all. It just means that his property gets paid the money, which means he is getting paid the money.

Trump's golf trips reportedly cost $102 million, just $12.7 million less than all of Obama's presidential travel

Trump Golf Count
So Trump going to the same place cost more than another going to different places? Lol, okay I see your logic. Obama when travelled, sometimes he would take a plane. Then when Michelle was ready, she would take a plane. Then the dog would fly on his own plane.

So Trump going to the same place cost more than another going to different places? Lol, okay I see your logic.

I did not say it cost more, I said him going to his own properties does not affect the cost to the US government.

The reason it has cost the government more is because Trump golfs far more than Obama did. Roughly 100 more rounds of golf than Obama had at this point in his presidency.

So Trump going to the same place cost more than another going to different places? Lol, okay I see your logic.

I did not say it cost more, I said him going to his own properties does not affect the cost to the US government.

The reason it has cost the government more is because Trump golfs far more than Obama did. Roughly 100 more rounds of golf than Obama had at this point in his presidency.

A lot of Trump's golf is related to his presidency. When he goes down to Florida to play with the Maha Rushdie, you don't think he is getting instructions on what to do next?

/——/ What part of no cost or at cost confuses you.

what part of gullible rube confuses you? How would that be determined? How would that be verified?

If the Sec of Ag awarded an Ag Conference to his own property he would be violating the law, same thing applies to the POTUS, he is not above the law.
---------------------------------------- and the TRUMP hasn't given himself anything of any tangible or monetary value . Course , messing with you lefties probably made the 'master troller' smile quite a bit GGator , ------------------------- as they all parrot each other saying emoluments , emoluments [chuckle] GGator .

---------------------------------------- and the TRUMP hasn't given himself anything of any tangible or monetary value .

The truly sad part is that you actually believe this to be true, because your master told you it was and you will never question a thing that Trump tells you.

This is why it is a waste of time to debate with cult members...Jim Jones' followers were defending him as they drank the kook aid. You are their kin.

Forum List

Back