Trump a Bad Seed or Stunted Psychological Development?

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
Most humans have an inborn sense of right and wrong. It is not totally learned behavior or attitude. Some people like Jeffery Dahmer and Hitler are born "morally damaged" and the circumstances of their upbringing add to it and bring it to its ugly fruition.

Trump may have some redeeming values that we are not seeing but I really think he is one of the people you are immune to truth and light. If we were to use Maslow's hierarchy of needs Trump has not gotten past his animal needs.

Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.png

Trump is for lack of a better word a baby man.

Clearly, he has not made it to Love, Esteem and Self-actualization. I don't think he was psychologically damaged by his upbringing although he rarely talks about his parents. I think he's just a bad seed.

Trump is deranged, deplorable, depraved, demented and disgusting and that is just the D's.

I have been evaluating Trump by Christian standards and by those standards he's a dismal failure. He's an equally dismal failure by humanism standard.

There is a gap between mental health and moral health and in my mind it is doubtful that any sort of therapy can help an individual like Trump who fits the definition of a sociopath and all the cluster B criteria to a T.

Most humans have an inborn sense of right and wrong. It is not totally learned behavior or attitude. Some people like Jeffery Dahmer and Hitler are born "morally damaged" and the circumstances of their upbringing add to it and bring it to its ugly fruition.

Trump may have some redeeming values that we are not seeing but I really think he is one of the people you are immune to truth and light. If we were to use Maslow's hierarchy of needs Trump has not gotten past his animal needs.

Clearly, he has not made it to Love, Esteem and Self-actualization. I don't think he was psychologically damaged by his upbringing although he rarely talks about his parents. I think he's just a bad seed.

Trump is deranged, deplorable, depraved, demented and disgusting and that is just the D's.

I have been evaluating Trump by Christian standards and by those standards he's a dismal failure. He's an equally dismal failure by humanism standard.

There is a gap between mental health and moral health and in my mind it is doubtful that any sort of therapy can help an individual like Trump who fits the definition of a sociopath and all the cluster B criteria to a T.
Congratulations! You've just defined yourself.

I have been evaluating Trump by Christian standards and by those standards he's a dismal failure.
Oh, have you now...

You're a dismal failure,
by those standards yourself!!!!!

You are mentally unbalanced,
and in desperate need of therapy!

You must have been conceived on the highway...
that's where most accidents occur!

I have been evaluating Trump by Christian standards and by those standards he's a dismal failure.
Oh, have you now...

You're a dismal failure,
by those standards yourself!!!!!

You are mentally unbalanced,
and in desperate need of therapy!

You must have been conceived on the highway...
that's where most accidents occur!

You sure like using BIG FONTS.
:udaman:

It's more you and your fascist friends stunted psychological development.....taking does that to people.....

It's more you and your fascist friends stunted psychological development.....taking does that to people.....

Have you ever heard of grammar and proof reading?

Have you ever heard of grammar and proof reading?
See....

I say both bad seed as well as mental health issues

Trump Creeps Out America By Trying To Kiss A Little Girl Who Didn’t Want To Be Kissed

Source: PoliticusUSA

Trump Creeps Out America By Trying To Kiss A Little Girl Who Didn’t Want To Be Kissed
By Jason Easley on Mon, Oct 17th, 2016 at 10:51 pm

Donald Trump thought it would be a great idea to change his image by kissing a young African-American girl on stage during his rally in Wisconsin. The result was creepy on every level imaginable.

trump-kid-kiss.jpg

Donald Trump thought it would be a great idea to change his image by kissing a young African-American girl on stage during his rally in Wisconsin. The result was creepy on every level imaginable.

Clearly, the young lady wanted nothing to do with this stranger kissing her.

However, the scene gets truly creepy when you realize that he tried to kiss a child on the mouth. Trump has repeatedly made sexual comments about underage girls, so it is not a good idea in any way, shape or form to have Trump out in public giving little girls unwanted kisses on the mouth.

The whole scene was off-putting and confirmed the image of Donald Trump underage girl oogling, creepy sexual predator, who should never be allowed within 500 feet of a public school.

Read more: Trump Creeps Out America By Trying To Kiss A Little Girl Who Didn't Want To Be Kissed

I say both bad seed as well as mental health issues

Source: PoliticusUSA

By Jason Easley on Mon, Oct 17th, 2016 at 10:51 pm

trump-kid-kiss.jpg

Clearly, the young lady wanted nothing to do with this stranger kissing her.

However, the scene gets truly creepy when you realize that he tried to kiss a child on the mouth. Trump has repeatedly made sexual comments about underage girls, so it is not a good idea in any way, shape or form to have Trump out in public giving little girls unwanted kisses on the mouth.

The whole scene was off-putting and confirmed the image of Donald Trump underage girl oogling, creepy sexual predator, who should never be allowed within 500 feet of a public school.

Read more: Trump Creeps Out America By Trying To Kiss A Little Girl Who Didn't Want To Be Kissed
I just heard on the news that the DNC hired mental retards like you to troll because they are foundationally disconnected from reality and do whatever the DNC says.....I immediately thought of you....:lol:

How bad is the Orange Nut bag ? he is so bad even members of his own party think he is a bad seed

“The Michigan Republican Party ousted one of its state leaders Monday for her refusal to support presidential candidate Donald Trump, in a move that shone a brighter spotlight on party divisions over the controversial nominee,” the Detroit Free Press reports.

How bad is the Orange Nut bag ? he is so bad even members of his own party think he is a bad seed

“The Michigan Republican Party ousted one of its state leaders Monday for her refusal to support presidential candidate Donald Trump, in a move that shone a brighter spotlight on party divisions over the controversial nominee,” the Detroit Free Press reports.
See....

See....
In this episode a narcissistic whiner starts his boo hoo crying
Trump Says Ryan Doesn’t Want Him to Win
CqEfsSOUAAI-W66.jpg

“The Michigan Republican Party ousted one of its state leaders Monday for her refusal to support presidential candidate Donald Trump,
Because HER JOB is to work for the election of each and every Republican you dimwit. You forget that hag in Florida had to step down when it was learned she was actively working against Sanders. Both weren't doing their damn job.

“The Michigan Republican Party ousted one of its state leaders Monday for her refusal to support presidential candidate Donald Trump,
Because HER JOB is to work for the election of each and every Republican you dimwit. You forget that hag in Florida had to step down when it was learned she was actively working against Sanders. Both weren't doing their damn job.

calling it "a job" don't make it right boss...

CqEfokfUMAQHt_t.jpg

He was also brought up with an entitlement mentality

Forum List

Back