Trump 2024

Trump should be able to secure 100 million votes by the next election. Good luck defrauding him again. :mm:

Trump got lucky once. I don't think he will be that lucky again. He wasn't this past November.
All it will take is for the actions of Biden (for the next however long he's capable to run things), to bring McArthur/Trump back to the Philippines/America's presidency with great honors.

It's Bidens game to lose for his leftist breatheren, and it appears that he's off to bad start for his bud's already. It'll only get worse from here on out.
Amazing how you crazies actually believe the crazy accusations you make. Remember when you were all convinced that Hillary had Parkinson's disease? That didn't work out like you had hoped either. Other than the rants of right wing nutbags, what makes you think Biden won't last through his presidency?
Just to answer you before I put you on ignore next, Biden absolutely has some sort of medical condition haunting him, now what exactly it is hasn't been reported yet by his doctor's, and probably won't ever be reported. Time will ultimately be Bidens worst enemy, because what he's got is evident by his slurred speech, and by his loss of thought midstream.

Trump should be able to secure 100 million votes by the next election. Good luck defrauding him again. :mm:

Trump got lucky once. I don't think he will be that lucky again. He wasn't this past November.
All it will take is for the actions of Biden (for the next however long he's capable to run things), to bring McArthur/Trump back to the Philippines/America's presidency with great honors.

It's Bidens game to lose for his leftist breatheren, and it appears that he's off to bad start for his bud's already. It'll only get worse from here on out.
Amazing how you crazies actually believe the crazy accusations you make. Remember when you were all convinced that Hillary had Parkinson's disease? That didn't work out like you had hoped either. Other than the rants of right wing nutbags, what makes you think Biden won't last through his presidency?
Just to answer you before I put you on ignore next, Biden absolutely has some sort of medical condition haunting him, now what exactly it is hasn't been reported yet by his doctor's, and probably won't ever be reported. Time will ultimately be Bidens worst enemy, because what he's got is evident by his slurred speech, and by his loss of thought midstream.

So you got nothing. Why doesn't that surprise me?

So, did they threaten him and other politicians or not? Dude, you're slow, but you think you're intelligent. We all saw the videos real time and saw and heard the transcripts. You can't fix stupid...
Since when is threatening a public figure crime? Look what they have done to Trump. (HINT) I edited my post but just in case you didn't see it.

View attachment 460102
Talk about threatening death and violence, she did it to the President of the U.S. no less! She is still unindicted and walking free. But, that's OK with haters like you I guess.
It went on alot during Trump's presidency, because the leftist and hollyweird has no respect, and gives no respect ever, but funny how it demands it, and by government force if nessesary.
So did you clowns feel the same about Obama getting disrespected, and undermined during his Presidency? I already know the answer, his skin color gave you guys the license to be disrespectful and say you don't hate him because of his skin color, but his policies. But we know that was a lie.
If you didn't have the race card to pull willy nilly, what on earth would you do ? You and your ilk are making it super hard for America to ever give a jive turkey character like what was found in Obama a chance again. Keep it up, because America needs all the help it can get in identifying those who think like you, and that way better decisions can be made at the ballot box to ensure that a jive turkey won't ever get into the office again.

Never about color, but everything about character. Remember that.
Jive turkey!?...Haven't heard that since the 70's. Speaking of identifying people like me, yeah it's at least 80 million more that spoke last November. And if being President (after Trump) is about Character, Trump shouldn't have won the Republican nomination, let alone be voted President. It's definitely about color to most of you dipshits, because Obama has more character in his pinky, then the Former Reality Host/ Turned Failed President.

DUDE, have you been living under a rock? They literally wanted to kill the Vice president. They chased Lindsey and Mitt down in the airport, threatening them. They censured and tried to remove the Republicans that voted against that Orange Fuhrer.
"DUDE" Is that what CNN told you? Attempted murder is a crime....Anyone held for attempted murder? Come on.....Time to get real Soi Boi. BTW, what do you think we should to with this gem of a person? OR did you think that was 'funny?'

View attachment 460101
LOL

Your non-sequitur is noted and laughed at.

Democrats will be passing a law requiring tax and financial records. Donny Douchebag won’t run.
And that law could be repealed by a Republican House and Senate. And Trump withholding taxes makes him as guilty as election officials withholding ballots and machines, right?
You’re not smart. Biden would veto.
Biden will not be there two years from now. But Sperm Breath could veto it. Also it could be overridden.
It looks like no one is expecting Biden to live long. Sperm Breath is not living at the VP residence at the Naval observatory. She's in Blair House directly next door.
Biden has a well oiled machine he’ll jus be the statesmen. Uncle joe. Foreign leaders and Americans love him. No republican will beat uncle joe.
Yet another far left Whackjob supporter of permanent one party Democrat rule. sorry, but America is still a Conservative country. Take your far Left eurotrash elsewhere.
Why do you blame the left for the right's self-induced implosion?
make no mistake commie the right aint imploding .
LOLOLOL

Republicans have only one presidential election out of the last eight, spanning the last 28 years, in which the Republican candidate got more votes than their Democrat rival.
you need to check your history Einstein .
Nope.

1992, Clinton got more votes than Bush
1996, Clinton got more votes than Dole
2000, Gore got more votes than Bush

2004, Bush got more votes than Kerry
2008, Obama got more votes than McCain
2012, Obama got more votes than Romney
2016, Hillary got more votes than Trump
2020, Biden got more votes than Trump

So, did they threaten him and other politicians or not? Dude, you're slow, but you think you're intelligent. We all saw the videos real time and saw and heard the transcripts. You can't fix stupid...
Since when is threatening a public figure crime? Look what they have done to Trump. (HINT) I edited my post but just in case you didn't see it.

View attachment 460102
Talk about threatening death and violence, she did it to the President of the U.S. no less! She is still unindicted and walking free. But, that's OK with haters like you I guess.
It went on alot during Trump's presidency, because the leftist and hollyweird has no respect, and gives no respect ever, but funny how it demands it, and by government force if nessesary.
Sorry, but your fat assed lying name calling orange piece of shit deserved no resapect.

Over 30,000 lies told as President. My God and you think that deserves respect?
That he was a legitimate president deserves respect. Biden is not.
LOLOL

Seems America disagrees with you.

Trump, 41.1%

Biden, 54.3%

And Biden got 7 million more votes than Trump. Though Trump does lead Biden 2-0 in impeachments.

:dance:

View attachment 460102
Sorry, but your fat assed lying name calling orange piece of shit deserved no resapect.

LOLOL

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
America does not disagree. The media disagrees and will lie relentlessly to shape your manufactured reality. They are out of touch and know nothing about Americans. You know even less. Assflap.

View attachment 460102

LOLOL

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
America does not disagree. The media disagrees and will lie relentlessly to shape your manufactured reality. They are out of touch and know nothing about Americans. You know even less. Assflap.
LOLOL

You're demented, con. :cuckoo:

Those are polls, including the election poll, not the media.

View attachment 460102

LOLOL

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
LOLOL

So, you wouldn't mind admitting that the media lied about Trump saying ws were "very fine people"?

View attachment 460102

LOLOL

Trump, 41.1%[/uur
LOLOL

So, you wouldn't mind admitting that the media lied about Trump saying ws were "very fine people"?
You're as demented as that other one. Again polls aren't the media.

As far the media, they got it right. It was Trump who said there were "very fine people" who were among the racists who crafted, sponsored, organized, promoted, and attended the Unite the Right rally. Just like he called the seditious insurrectionists who tried to take our Capitol, "very special" people whom he loves. If you had a brain, you'd notice the pattern.

Last edited:
Democrats would LOVE to face Trump again in 2024
Not likely, after they spent more that 4 years trying to bury him. They are scared stiff of Trump and We The People because we have threatened their DC fifedom.
Ha ha! The whole world saw the last few months who's scared stiff of Orange Hitler. The Republicans...
Well most Republicans did not vote to impeach. You have 0 propf of your claim. Only a few RINOs voted yea.
There must be something there for any of them to sign yes for impeachment. And don’t forget Mitch said dons guilty, he’s just not president so technically it’s not an impeachable offense. It’s one for criminal and civil courts.

The problem with Liberals is that they think THEY are the only people who are qualified to rule the masses and that Conservatives should just sit down and shut up.
LOLOL

It's just that Republican presidents suck. In the last hundred years there have been 10 Republican presidents. Of those 10, only 3 served at least 2 full terms. Only 2 left office with an approval rate north of 50% according to Gallup. 6 of them left office with the country in a recession.

The problem with Liberals is that they think THEY are the only people who are qualified to rule the masses and that Conservatives should just sit down and shut up.
LOLOL

It's just that Republican presidents suck. In the last hundred years there have been 10 Republican presidents. Of those 10, only 3 served at least 2 full terms. Only 2 left office with an approval rate north of 50% according to Gallup. 6 of them left office with the country in a recession.
Yep, it's a tough job always cleaning up after Democrat's leave the office, but somebody's got to do it. Democrat's make a mess, and the Republican's spend 4 to 8 years cleaning it up.

LOLOL

Yep, it's a tough job always cleaning up after Democrat's leave the office, but somebody's got to do it. Democrat's make a mess, and the Republican's spend 4 to 8 years cleaning it up.
LOLOL

Imbecile, those 6 recessions left behind by Republican presidents over the last 100 years all started under Republican presidents. Those would be examples of Republican presidents creating the mess, not cleaning them up. And again, only 3 of the 10 served 8 years. That's a pretty abysmal record.

Democrats would LOVE to face Trump again in 2024
Not likely, after they spent more that 4 years trying to bury him. They are scared stiff of Trump and We The People because we have threatened their DC fifedom.
Ha ha! The whole world saw the last few months who's scared stiff of Orange Hitler. The Republicans...
Well most Republicans did not vote to impeach. You have 0 propf of your claim. Only a few RINOs voted yea.
There must be something there for any of them to sign yes for impeachment. And don’t forget Mitch said dons guilty, he’s just not president so technically it’s not an impeachable offense. It’s one for criminal and civil courts.
Yeah, he did exactly the same thing he's done whenever he didn't want something did. He stalled to set up the Trump defense of no longer being President! He and alot of his fellow Republicans want him gone; but they don't want to get harassed, or their families or primaried to do it.They and Mitch want the democrats to do their dirty work..

LOLOL

I'd still take them over any Communist Democrat scumbag any day and twice on Sundays!

LOLOL

I'd still take them over any Communist Democrat scumbag any day and twice on Sundays!
LOLOL

Who cares who you would take? America didn't. Again, only 3 out of 10 served 8 years.

Forum List

Back