Trump 2024 Featuring The 2020 Election.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Trump will not let the fraud go, and that is a good thing.

"Trump’s 2024 strategy wouldn’t just be centered on Biden’s struggles, though. For Trump and some of his associates, none of these problems – inflation, a border crisis, a war in Ukraine and more – would have happened were it not for what they view as a fraudulent election in 2020."

Trump and his crowd need to stop the election fraud claim since he lost cases many times over it and SCOTUS dropped it the biggie on it.

It is now over two years later better to concentrate on the midterm elections without all these useless distractions to hinder it.

"Trump’s 2024 strategy wouldn’t just be centered on Biden’s struggles, though. For Trump and some of his associates, none of these problems – inflation, a border crisis, a war in Ukraine and more – would have happened were it not for what they view as a fraudulent election in 2020."

So Rump is still whining? What else is new?

Time to get the four years back from the Democrats that they stole from us in the 2020 election

I don't see this as a good thing, I see it as beating a horse that has long been dead. Nothing can be done about it now, the time has come and is long gone. Sowing doubt about election integrity isn't a sure fire way of making sure people get out and vote for you.

His message needs to be simple. "Life was great when I was president, don't you think so? Life was great. Possibly the greatest, I really mean it. But how is life under Sleepy Joe? It sucks doesn't it? You're pay a lot more, not just a lot more, but massively more money for pretty much everything. Our nation has been drug through the gutter, all in four years, can you believe it? Four years."

I don't see this as a good thing, I see it as beating a horse that has long been dead. Nothing can be done about it now, the time has come and is long gone. Sowing doubt about election integrity isn't a sure fire way of making sure people get out and vote for you.
So do you think there was massive ballot fraud or not? If there was, how will it be stopped from happening again? If there wasn't ballot fraud, then those 81 million Biden voters guarantee that a Democrat will be elected for the next 20 years.

So do you think there was massive ballot fraud or not? If there was, how will it be stopped from happening again? If there wasn't ballot fraud, then those 81 million Biden voters guarantee that a Democrat will be elected for the next 20 years.

Yes, there was fraud, but it is TWO YEARS LATER. There is NOTHING that we can do about it. Sowing doubt in the elections only makes people not want to vote. He needs to quit beating the bones of a long dead horse, and run on his accomplishments, and Bidens failures.

Yes, there was fraud, but it is TWO YEARS LATER. There is NOTHING that we can do about it. Sowing doubt in the elections only makes people not want to vote. He needs to quit beating the bones of a long dead horse, and run on his accomplishments, and Bidens failures.
Really? Did you see the turnout in GA? Those were Republicans.

Really? Did you see the turnout in GA? Those were Republicans.

The stolen election drumbeat wasn't beaten to death. If you convince everyone that the election was stolen, and that they'll do it again, there will be plenty of dense motherfuckers that won't bother to vote. My mother is one of them. She believes the election was stolen, and she said she'd never vote again.

Yes, there was fraud, but it is TWO YEARS LATER. There is NOTHING that we can do about it.
So why won't it happen again? If it does, what is the point of campaigning, much less voting? This issue strikes at the heart of our democracy. If it is glossed over, we are on the road to perdition. Unless you are a RINO lap dog of the Democrats.

So why won't it happen again? If it does, what is the point of campaigning, much less voting? This issue strikes at the heart of our democracy. If it is glossed over, we are on the road to perdition. Unless you are a RINO lap dog of the Democrats.

What if it DOESN'T happen again? Why tell everyone what's the point in voting, they'll steal it anyway. Sounds like a democrat ploy to me.

Yup, it is going to happen again. We, Dems, have got it all sewed up You guys don't stand a chance.

Heck, if we could do such a massive fraud when you idiots were in power, imagine what we can do when we are in power?

My advice? Give it up. Stay home on election day. We. Got. This.

Forum List

Back