Trump 2024 Featuring The 2020 Election.

What if it DOESN'T happen again? Why tell everyone what's the point in voting, they'll steal it anyway. Sounds like a democrat ploy to me.

WTF?

That's your plan? Be quiet about Democrats stealing the last election because people will think that means don't bother voting and just hope they vote and hope Democrats don't steal the next one too?

That's a stupid plan. We need to blast the spotlights on Democrats stealing the next election to stop them because your plan will lead to them doing it over and over and you following the W policy of getting along with them and not calling them out for corruption. How'd it work out for W, anyway?

Yup, it is going to happen again. We, Dems, have got it all sewin up You guys don't stand a chance.

Heck, if we could do such a massive fraud when you idiots were in power, imagine what we can do when we are in power?

My advice? Give it up. Stay home on election day. We. Got. This.

So either Democrats can steal any and all elections or they can't steal any.

Dude, are you really that stupid? I'm very afraid that you are

So either Democrats can steal any and all elections or they can't steal any.

Dude, are you really that stupid? I'm very afraid that you are
Isn't that what you retards want? That the Dems to admit we stole the election?

Well, we did. And you retards can do nothing about it except whine.

And we are going to do it again. In fact, we have already fixed the machines and we already know the results. Spoiler alert: Dems win again! :auiqs.jpg:

You retards may as well stay at home.

WTF?

That's your plan? Be quiet about Democrats stealing the last election because people will think that means don't bother voting and just hope they vote and hope Democrats don't steal the next one too?

That's a stupid plan. We need to blast the spotlights on Democrats stealing the next election to stop them because your plan will lead to them doing it over and over and you following the W policy of getting along with them and not calling them out for corruption. How'd it work out for W, anyway?

What does bringing attention to it do? It weakens the republican resolve to vote, and emboldens democrats to vote because they know they have us whipped.

The Daily Caller is a right-wing[5] news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by now-Fox News host Tucker Carlson and political pundit Neil Patel in 2010. Launched as a "conservative answer to The Huffington Post", The Daily Caller quadrupled its audience and became profitable by 2012, surpassing several rival websites by 2013. The Daily Caller is a member of the White House press pool.[6]

The Daily Caller has published false stories on multiple occasions.[14] The website publishes articles that dispute the scientific consensus on climate change. Until 2018, the website had also published articles by white supremacists such as Jason Kessler and Peter Brimelow.[15][16] Scott Greer was deputy editor at The Daily Caller. After his departure in June 2018, it was revealed that he published articles espousing white nationalist, racist anti-black and antisemitic views under a pseudonym in white supremacist publications.[15]

In June 2020, Carlson left the site. Patel confirmed that he had bought out Carlson's stake[17] and brought in Omeed Malik, a Muslim American Democrat, as a new partner.[18] The Daily Caller became a minority-owned and -run company thereafter.[19]

link: The Daily Caller - Wikipedia

It does not surprise me that Lastamender is brainwashed by far right media including this tabloid. Carlson is the new Limbaugh.

Isn't that what you retards want? That the Dems to admit we stole the election?

Well, we did. And you retards can do nothing about it except whine.

And we are going to do it again. In fact, we have already fixed the machines and we already know the results. Spoiler alert: Dems win again! :auiqs.jpg:

You retards may as well stay at home.

So yes, you are as stupid as I feared. You can't steal this one like the last one since it's going to be a tsunami. Bless you and I hope you find a cure for your overt stupidity

So yes, you are as stupid as I feared. You can't steal this one like the last one since it's going to be a tsunami. Bless you and I hope you find a cure for your overt stupidity
Watch and learn, chump. Watch and learn. :itsok:

Trump will not let the fraud go, and that is a good thing.

"Trump’s 2024 strategy wouldn’t just be centered on Biden’s struggles, though. For Trump and some of his associates, none of these problems – inflation, a border crisis, a war in Ukraine and more – would have happened were it not for what they view as a fraudulent election in 2020."

Go ahead and relitigate 2020. You Putin lovers cannot stand the fact that Biden is standing up to Putin.

Trump will not let the fraud go, and that is a good thing.

"Trump’s 2024 strategy wouldn’t just be centered on Biden’s struggles, though. For Trump and some of his associates, none of these problems – inflation, a border crisis, a war in Ukraine and more – would have happened were it not for what they view as a fraudulent election in 2020."

Yes, he needs to focus on the stolen election and talk about nothing but it...that is for sure a winning strategy

I don't see this as a good thing, I see it as beating a horse that has long been dead. Nothing can be done about it now, the time has come and is long gone. Sowing doubt about election integrity isn't a sure fire way of making sure people get out and vote for you.

His message needs to be simple. "Life was great when I was president, don't you think so? Life was great. Possibly the greatest, I really mean it. But how is life under Sleepy Joe? It sucks doesn't it? You're pay a lot more, not just a lot more, but massively more money for pretty much everything. Our nation has been drug through the gutter, all in four years, can you believe it? Four years."

Life was not great when he was President. Do you want to go back to 14% unemployment to get low inflation and low gas prices? Trump dragged us through the gutter as he is a gutter. He attacks our rights. He is nothing but a cheap tinhorn dicxtator.

Forum List

Back