Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

Bullshit. Right wingers have always been violent

Doctors assonated clinics bombed

Judges associated
What can we tell you...we're inspired by BLM!
And NYC.
And Shitcago.
And Baltimore.
And Detroit.
And LA.
And every other Hood in the USA!

The video didn't start or was edited so we didn't see the original confrontation. But riddle me this: why would a motorist drive through a crowd if they were simply crossing the street? It doesn't seem logical to me. It's not something anybody would really do. Then to say it was just a coincidence they were protesting that day? Sounds to me like somebody is lying here. Given the fact protestors are trouble makers anyway, I'd be more likely to take the drivers words for what happened over theirs.
According to multiple reporting, it was not logical. You are correct. All reporting is that the video did not start with the incident, but immediately after incident when people tried to stop the truck from leaving (note to self: never try to block a 3 thousand pound truck with my body, as that crap depends on the good will and forbearance of the driver, who has possibly just shown, they have neither), truly a wonder more were not run down. I think they were protesting that day because of the ruling, and doubt it was a typical Friday/Saturday in Iowa. We will have to see how the cops and local prosecutor takes it.

Yes, sometimes keeping yourself from harm gets violent. But to reiterate that famous line in the original classic movie Rambo "I didn't draw first blood sir!"
So that driver who ran over a protester was "keeping himself from harm"?

Shut the fuck up

The driver who ran over the woman has a "side"?

Jesus you're insane

Yes he as a side. What do you think, only Communists have a side?

If somebody is trying to stop my vehicle, woman or man, they are doing so for a reason. Given I don't know this person, never met this person, have no idea what they want, I'm not taking any chances. I'm going to get the hell out of there.

Now, I have two ways to accomplish this goal: one is to floor my vehicle and whoever I kill, I kill. The second way is to try and push them away slowly so nobody gets hurt or killed. The video shows the driver trying the latter first.

In spite of that, they still went after the driver. At that point Mr. Nice Guy takes off his gloves, and does anything to get away.

Bullshit. Right wingers have always been violent

Doctors assonated clinics bombed

Judges associated
“As Russell ran alongside the pickup truck, she fought with the driver.

“He was yelling at me, but I don’t recall what,” she asserted. “He looked at me, and kept going. He was trying to swat me away. It was a bit of a slap fight. He didn’t hit me in the face or anything.”

So I suppose Dr. Tiller was "getting in the way" of HIS murderers bullets then huh?

The "VRAPTER" plate was photographed and turned over to police. Probably the only reason he wasn't hauled out of the truck and had the shit beat out of him, was that it was primarily a women's protest march to begin with.
lol

No one will haul us out of any trucks.

We remember Reginald Denny.

Trucks have multiple uses.

Which is _still_ premeditated assault. You don't get to run people over just because you're tired of waiting, and you sound like a violent psycho for suggesting that's okay.
Let's evaluate the situation. The truck driver is peacefully driving down the street. Then protesters surround his truck beating on it. The truck driver has every right to run them over. Stay on the sidewalks and you won't get run over!

According to multiple reporting, it was not logical. You are correct. All reporting is that the video did not start with the incident, but immediately after incident when people tried to stop the truck from leaving (note to self: never try to block a 3 thousand pound truck with my body, as that crap depends on the good will and forbearance of the driver, who has possibly just shown, they have neither), truly a wonder more were not run down. I think they were protesting that day because of the ruling, and doubt it was a typical Friday/Saturday in Iowa. We will have to see how the cops and local prosecutor takes it.

Hmmm, because I just watched that video over and over again, particularly where it started. I seen nobody on the video laying on the ground. What I did see are two people in front of the slow moving truck being forced back for about 75 feet or so before the driver decided his attempt to get through was failing, and he had no choice but to speed up to get away from them.

Now to the common sense factor in all this. I just watched a man viciously attack a pedestrian for no reason. Am I going to get the hell away from him, or am I going to get in front of his vehicle thinking I can stop a moving vehicle?

Forum List

Back