TREASON! Rep. Waltz Says DOD Told Him China Spy Balloons Crossed US During Trump Years But Gen. Mattis DID NOT TELL TRUMP – Thought He Was Too Aggress

Turned out they didn't know about the flyovers either so they couldn't tell 'Don the Con'.
If the president should have known that a foreign country was conducting flyovers of American territory for whatever reason, whoever stopped the info did wrong. Of course, if it never happened at all, no one's to blame except for the internet keyboard jockeys desperate for yet another, "TRUMP! did it too" they can use to deflect criticism from Quid Pro.

Only if you believe the court records, videos and convictions.
Starting to think you are just a little to stupid to engage. Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and let people think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt like you are doing.

Starting to think you are just a little to stupid to engage. Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and let people think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt like you are doing.
I wasn't the one calling Jan 6th "a protest"...

Nor did I cast 2 votes for "worse than Buchanan".

Did you?

Who didn't know?
Milley or Mattis. Because,

"On Monday, White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan told reporters that under the Biden administration, the U.S. “enhanced our surveillance of our territorial airspace, we enhanced our capacity to be able to detect things that the Trump administration was unable to detect.”

Which I had not read before I made my initial comment.

Doesn't matter, if they're not willing to follow the chain of command, they shouldn't be in their position. Down that road lies things like military coups and banana republic territory.

Down the other lies the ruins of the 3rd Reich.

The majority of the voters agreed that Trump was a dreadful president, hence their voting him out of office – and thankfully so.

He was voted out of office due to mail-in ballots and the commies suppressing information from the public. The FBI rigged the election and that's why we want them dismantled and build a new agency from ground up.

Doesn't matter, if they're not willing to follow the chain of command, they shouldn't be in their position. Down that road lies things like military coups and banana republic territory.

In one word it was mutiny and the General should be court martialed and charged with treason for aiding the enemy.

Down the other lies the ruins of the 3rd Reich.
Hence the system of checks and balances built into our system. The president doesn't have unilateral authority to declare war and has to work with Congress. Allowing an anonymous person to decide on their own that they're not going to pass military information to the president because they personally have a problem with him is never, ever, a good thing. That makes the deep state a reality, and I thought that was a bad thing. Are we to applaud if a general decides Quid Pro's mind is too far gone to trust with sensitive military intel? The president makes the call and needs ALL the info, bottom line, and it's not up to his underlings to decide what info to give him to steer him into a decision they like.

Forum List

Back