Hiding food? Is this what is going on?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

I'll just leave this here so y'all can see what was just sent to me. I wonder if laying chickens are down there too? Cows? Pigs? FOOD.
I can take it with a grain of salt, but....why would Kraft hire a trucker with a name on the trailer NOT be affiliated with their brand to deliver FOOD to this underground HUGE tavern? And why is it secured with gates and guards and whatnot? And why hasn't anyone heard of this? What is the purpose to have a 3 mile system so far underground with railroad tracks leading up to the "cave" entrance and 500 personel working there?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm.

did you notice none of his videos are over a couple of weeks old...one way to check youtube is look at older videos and see if what they said then comes true...

Here is a different way to hide food .
Dispose of it. By fire .
Happening everywhere .

But like the Vaxxed dying , just another coincidence . Ha ha.

Fire At New Zealand's Largest Egg Farm Kills 75,000 Hens Amid National Shortage​

TUESDAY, FEB 07, 2023 - 02:20 AM
The latest major food supplier to go up in flames, after decades of food suppliers not going up in flames, is New Zealand's largest egg producer - after a blaze broke out on Monday, killing around 75,000 hens.

The fire at Zeagold farm had "taken the better part of the day to contain," according to the company, adding that twelve workers on the site were "unharmed but very distressed."

Prior to the fire, New Zealand farmers estimated that the country needed another 300,000 hens to deal with a national egg shortage, The Guardian reports.

The spokesperson added that while it was still too early to assess how much the fire would affect the supply chain, "There will be some impact obviously – it’s not a great thing to happen in the middle of a shortage."
New Zealand has been in the grip of an egg shortage since the start of the year, when it put an end to battery farming. The ban had been in the works since 2012 and battery hen numbers had dropped over time to make up just 10% of overall egg production – but their final outlawing at the start of January has still been enough to jolt the egg supply chain, leaving supermarket shelves empty, shop owners policing tray purchases and big-breakfast lovers bereft.
The shortage has reached the point of contention: one small-town supermarket banned a cruise ship crew from further egg purchases after they cleared the shelves; newspapers have issued advice columns on egg-free baking and tofu scrambles; and in January, the SPCA released an advisory telling New Zealanders not to engage in kneejerk purchases of back yard poultry, after concerns that a rise in amateur chicken ownership would result in the animals not being properly cared for. -The Guardian
"Egg supplies are tight, so this will not assist in any way," said Michael Brooks, executive director of the Egg Producers Federation.
The fire comes roughly one week after one of America's top egg suppliers, Hillandale Farms, burned down, killing up to 100,000 chickens.

I'll just leave this here so y'all can see what was just sent to me. I wonder if laying chickens are down there too? Cows? Pigs? FOOD.
I can take it with a grain of salt, but....why would Kraft hire a trucker with a name on the trailer NOT be affiliated with their brand to deliver FOOD to this underground HUGE tavern? And why is it secured with gates and guards and whatnot? And why hasn't anyone heard of this? What is the purpose to have a 3 mile system so far underground with railroad tracks leading up to the "cave" entrance and 500 personel working there?

That's a big underground industrial complex. I'm sure there are several cafeterias there. Several companies and much more than 500 people work there.

Yep, storing and eating food in a poorly ventilated, diesel fume filled cavity. Hey, why not?

For some reason, the thread reminded me of this book...

c3ed2122526534978e46fa6434cc72fe1f149fde.jpg

The government has several massive food stores in several places in the country.
I am glad they do
Those stores are meant to foster the continuity of government. Not the continuity of you. Don't be mislead as to whom those food stores are intended for...

The book 48 Hours by William Forstchen, (author of the One Second After series) actually has as a setting precisely, of one of these repositories of food that the government maintains, in concert with large food manufacturers, and distributors. And in the book, the company is... Wait for it... Kraft! The gist of the book is that a devastating solar flare is incoming, and the government is trying to move its assets into this bunker/repository, while civilians who know of it, are also fighting to get their loved ones in. And to no ones surprise, the government isn't concerned about the civilians. Just the politicians, their families, and military assets.

I knew this conspiracy sounded mighty familiar having delivered to one of those places twice back in the '90s.
Originally published: January 8, 2019
Author: William R. Forstchen
Genres: Science fiction, Thriller, Suspense, Adventure fiction, Apocalyptic fiction

I knew this conspiracy sounded mighty familiar having delivered to one of those places twice back in the '90s.
These places do in fact exist. While not widely publicized for obvious reasons, they're kinda hard to keep a "secret". So instead they just pretend they don't exist, have anything to do with the government, or claim they're for something else altogether. There's one of these same types of facilities about 30 miles from me outside of Anniston.

These places do in fact exist. While not widely publicized for obvious reasons, they're kinda hard to keep a "secret". So instead they just pretend they don't exist, have anything to do with the government, or claim they're for something else altogether. There's one of these same types of facilities about 30 miles from me outside of Anniston.
Of course they exist. Like mines and quarries they're generally remote because where you going to put all that blasted out rock within a city? As someone mentioned above, they stay dry and cool, plus they're easy to secure with a big fence and a single entrance. Many long term fixed costs. Fewer worries. They certainly seem weird at first, I'll grant you that. Politicians would not want to live in any though. They really do stink of diesel fumes. You can't wait to get TF out again after being there only 15 minutes.

I doubt any would want out of there if there is nothing left out there due to a nuclear war. And don't fool yourselves. This isn't being done to try to save humanity. Its for elites, politicians, power people the world over. A scant few would be allowed in...those that know how to fix things and keep the place running.

Think SnowPiercer...but not on a train.

Those stores are meant to foster the continuity of government. Not the continuity of you. Don't be mislead as to whom those food stores are intended for...
Uh well yeah... how in Gods name could you possibly have enough food storage for 300,000,000 people?

Uh well yeah... how in Gods name could you possibly have enough food storage for 300,000,000 people?
Once it gets to the point where the big THEY decide its time to shudder up, and rely on those resources... There won't be 300,000,000 people.
But then... Ask yourself who paid for those resources? The ones left to fend for themselves? Or those holed up in their bunkers eating it?

Once it gets to the point where the big THEY decide its time to shudder up, and rely on those resources... There won't be 300,000,000 people.
But then... Ask yourself who paid for those resources? The ones left to fend for themselves? Or those holed up in their bunkers eating it?
Continuity of government and military is pretty important.
The average citizen has to take responsibility for their own. Of course the percentage of people that have taken steps for food storage etc. is probably 10% at most.
That is the problem. Not these food storage facilities.

Continuity of government and military is pretty important.
The average citizen has to take responsibility for their own. Of course the percentage of people that have taken steps for food storage etc. is probably 10% at most.
That is the problem. Not these food storage facilities.
I wasn't suggesting they were a problem for me. They'll likely become a problem for those who take shelter in these places. And those tasked with defending them.
On the other hand, once these things are needed to be utilized; I don't think many folks are going to be in a position to give two shits about the continuity, of an already failed government. Much less care if the politicians, and their families survive the events, they themselves have been left to endure.

Forum List

Back