Did Beau Biden "know too much" ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
It seems like it's time for a new conspiracy theory so this was the best one I could come up with for now.

Doesn't anyone find it slightly suspicious in light of all the recent events of the past couple decades that Beau Biden suddenly died of brain cancer shortly after he was dating Kamala Harris ?

Interesting. Might reveal why Biden chose her for VP.

I believe at some point Hunter must have spiked her applesauce with some good LSD that made her have flashbacks so that's why when she's out in public she cackles like a giggly teenager (which is a defense mechanism actually) for no apparent reason a lot of times..... probably.

Maybe it was because Bo wasn't a subhuman criminal low life scumbag like his father and brother. He took sides against the family!

Last edited:
She smells like CIA.
3c786ecd-6df5-4f66-a8e2-50048436a3d2-harristweet.jpeg

It seems like it's time for a new conspiracy theory so this was the best one I could come up with for now.

Doesn't anyone find it slightly suspicious in light of all the recent events of the past couple decades that Beau Biden suddenly died of brain cancer shortly after he was dating Kamala Harris ?
Was that before or after Hillary dated Kamala? :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back