Transgender Flight Attendant Who Starred in United Airlines Commercial Dead at 25 in Apparent Suicide

Again, another shallow moronic dividing statement, you have no clue about mental illness and what it does or doesn’t do, I can guarantee you that when someone contemplates suicide, they don’t give a damn about political parties, you are ignorant and you seem to love it.
I suspect having lawmakers passing laws to persecute you and prevent you from getting treatment doesn’t help one’s mental state.

Fact is, you pretend you care but you aren’t fooling anyone. You certainly didn’t care about suicide before. They are just your latest political pawns in a culture war designed to erase anyone who isn’t of your politically correct gender identity from the cultural landscape. You have no alternative treatments that show an equal or better rate of success do you?
629.jpg

:laughing0301:

I suspect having lawmakers passing laws to persecute you and prevent you from getting treatment doesn’t help one’s mental state.
They need to pass laws to help the mentally ill. I would agree, running along with the disease and expecting everyone to conform is pretty stupid.

Last edited:
They need to pass laws to help the mental I’ll, I would agree, running along withthe disease and expecting everyone to conform is pretty stupid.
When it comes to any sort of medical treatment, they need to go with what the evidence to date shows as the most treatment and that is weighed against mortality rates and adverse side effects. What “society” thinks of the patient shouldn’t be part of the calculus. No one is forcing you to “conform” and your feelings about it shouldn’t determine the patients right to effective treatment.

Who knows, maybe some day there will be new and more effective treatments, research continues to discover new things.

I see this as a medical issue.

Why is it impossible for rightists to give a straight answer? Either there is data or there is not. Attempting to redirect by insulting just shows you have nothing but your opinion.
You fembots take dense to another level.
The whole post is about the FACT this dude thought he could be a girl despite biological science & now he's dead.

The onus is on you to prove how enabling his derangement helped him.
You can't ask him because he was so miserable he killed himself.

From tranny spokesman to dead from suicide in less than 3 years.

You fembots take dense to another level.

Why do you call me a “fembot”?

The whole post is about the FACT this dude thought he could be a girl despite biological science & now he's dead.

mmm….no. The post is about a person, with a mental illness that has a high mortality rate, who died despite treatment, and you are celebrating it.

The leftists pushing the trans agenda care no more than I do about the guy that offed himself, they just worry about sane people hearing of it, applying their common sense, and drawing their own conclusions.

Fact is the trans agenda is just one head of the multi-headed hydra the leftists are using to destroy America. The trannys, already under mental duress, are just their useful idiots to be used and discarded just as quickly when it goes bad for them.
Yep.

The leftists pushing this are our modern-day Pharisees standing on the street corner screaming to all the world "Look at ME! Aren't I virtuous!". There is nothing at all behind it, though.

It's really just all about appearances and feeding their own ego.

I'm reminded of the "me too" movement which disappeared in a flash once the perv in chief assumed the role of President. The cause du jour only serves a greater struggle for power and control and is not predicated on any actual principles.

mmm….no. The post is about a person, with a mental illness that has a high mortality rate, who died despite treatment, and you are celebrating it.
He wasn't provided treatment, he was enabled in his derangements.
And show where I celebrated this poor confused guys death?
You can't because you're full of crap.
We are all God's children & He loves all of us, warts & all.
What He doesn't like is people denying reality & the abusers that enable them.

Kayleigh Scott, who was named Kyle before transitioning, was found dead Monday in a Denver, Colorado, apartment after posting on Instagram earlier in the day the intent to commit suicide, according to a TMZ report.

In 2020, Kayleigh Scott received national exposure by starring in a United Airlines commercial that focused on Scott’s transition from a man to a woman. “I am trans and I am proud,” Scott said.

Transgender Flight Attendant Who Starred in United Airlines Commercial Dead at 25 in Apparent Suicide

Unfortunately suicide is common with mental illness. It's more common when said illness is untreated or enabled and treated improperly for profit.

If society gave him help for his mental illness, instead of celebrating it, perhaps this outcome could have been avoided.

What a terrible tragedy

He has not "celebrated" anything.

Since this person committed suicide despite treatment and despite being made a star by an airline, the only logical conclusion is that maybe transitioning ISN'T the answer for very young people.

Right now, the left is selling it to children as the way to solve all their problems.

When it comes to any sort of medical treatment, they need to go with what the evidence to date shows as the most treatment and that is weighed against mortality rates and adverse side effects. What “society” thinks of the patient shouldn’t be part of the calculus. No one is forcing you to “conform” and your feelings about it shouldn’t determine the patients right to effective treatment.

Who knows, maybe some day there will be new and more effective treatments, research continues to discover new things.

I see this as a medical issue.
Well we see where "following the science" as concocted by the leftists got us with the covid.....I need not go into detail but suffice it to say it was a cluster-fuck.

So it follows that enabling the mentally ill under the guise of some kind of faux gender altering "treatment" pushed by leftists is no different.

After everything that dude was still a dude with mental issues that got so bad where he off-ed himself......No sensible person can square that except maybe the bean counters at the facilities that profited off of it where he was mangled for life.....Those procedures are cash up front.

Since this person committed suicide despite treatment and despite being made a star by an airline, the only logical conclusion is that maybe transitioning ISN'T the answer for very young people.

Right now, the left is selling it to children as the way to solve all their problems.
Children who are manipulated into the gender identity ideology by activist teachers promoting peer pressure.

Kayleigh Scott, who was named Kyle before transitioning, was found dead Monday in a Denver, Colorado, apartment after posting on Instagram earlier in the day the intent to commit suicide, according to a TMZ report.

In 2020, Kayleigh Scott received national exposure by starring in a United Airlines commercial that focused on Scott’s transition from a man to a woman. “I am trans and I am proud,” Scott said.

Unfortunately suicide is common with mental illness. It's more common when said illness is untreated or enabled and treated improperly for profit.

If society gave him help for his mental illness, instead of celebrating it, perhaps this outcome could have been avoided.
You think that transpeople are mentally ill and that’s why they kill themselves? I’ll tell you what is really a sickness. It is when someone is so obsessed with, and consumed with disdain and hatred for trans people they feel compelled to use a tragic situation to push your hateful agenda

Yes trans people do kill themselves or are otherwise self destructive at a higher rate than other. But apparently you are not bright enough to understand the difference between causation and correlation. Transpeople are a highly maligned and ridiculed minority, and like any minority the suffers from effects of bigotry, they will have mental and emotional problems associated with the way that they are treated by society.

You have no idea what this woman’s life was like, before or after transitioning.. You can’t possibly know what indignities and injustices she was subjected to. She was obviously troubled and down on herself but there isn’t enough information to know the extent to which those feelings were related to her gender issue. Yet you have the fucking temerity to suggest that she should and gotten help? She did get help. She transitioned. Just as many, if not more transpeople kill themselves when they do not get gender affirming care. And those like Kayleigh Scott who do get the care that they need, continue to suffer ridicule and rejection. You do not prevent suicide ignoring the reality of gender dysphoria. You do not help people by taking the position that the only appropriate intervention is to “cure them” of their belief that they are not in their correct body or being allowed to express their true gender identity

Your ignorance is astounding and makes me sick.

I disagree. He posted the OP in celebratory manner. “See, treatment doesn’t work”. Certainly not out of compassion.

Actually that is not a “logical” answer. A logical answer should look at all factors that contribute to a condition right? Because one person still ended up committing suicide it isn’t an indication of treatment being a failure but of treatment alone not working for that one person. At this point we don’t why they committed suicide.

As far as very young people…what age are you talking about?

Forum List

Back